1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/4/2020, 20:09) 
    yeah there is no way it's amicable

was it a recent LIVE or video where she mentioned that her and Don have gotten to the point of being friends and she wasn't sure if that would happen? kind of contradicts the whole "it was mutual" "things are amicable" angle. he'll be dealing with her manipulative ass forever. the beautiful children will 100% become pawns

Doesn’t contradict it at all. In the beginning i don’t recall her saying it was amicable, IIRC she said that they both agree it’s for the best for them and their children and they agree children are priority.

It goes like this - I hate you and want a divorce! I hate you more and also want a divorce. There’s your mutual agreement that it’s best to divorce so you can be apart and the kids don’t have to live in war zone.

Once the money was worked out (mediation in mid February - her super happy day in the car when she had on makeup and curled hair), that’s when they started getting along better. That was about 6 weeks back, as she identified in a recent Live, as the point they started getting along better.

She wanted to be taken care of financially (Because we all know she can’t hold a job). He saw it as a business transaction and a price to pay to move on with his life. Like any businessman, once the deal was settled he is moving forward and not dwelling on the terms of the deal or the past.

Edited by KayTee - 4/9/2020, 08:35 PM

2.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It is actually burning my biscuits right now that a UPS worker risked covid to bring Princess Nohair a box of artisanal vegan chocolates!

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Priorities... 🙈

4.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 9/4/2020, 20:44) 
    Priorities... 🙈

Priories :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry, my fault 🤪

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 9/4/2020, 19:28) 
    I have a feeling that these overnight visits were supposed to happen all along, and Jen had been resisting. Probably citing that the kids were experiencing some type of traumatization. Don got fed up and called his lawyer. Jen had no choice but to follow the order or risk some type of penalty.

I hope that Don’s home environment is the antithesis of Jen’s. That nasty Bunsy is just step one. There will be more to come, and I’m here for it.

Jen is doing nothing more than mourning the loss of her chokehold over those children and, to some extent, Don. It’s nothing more to it.

I was convinced she took the ring off because Don made it clear he was done with her when she tried to lure him back during these desperate times. But having Don call his lawyer to demand his rights would explain a lot. Jen does not appreciate anyone interfering with her rigid world order.

7.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The whole “big girls leave bunny in their bed” thing was cringey. These kids are going to be used as pawns for the next 14 (CC), and 16 (DKRIV) years. Don probably suggested she leave it in her bed during their overnight stay, so Jen has to insist on her dragging it around with her. 🙄 Jen will, until the end of time, try to hurt Don while really only hurting the kids. And side note: When my toddler leaves her “lovey” in her crib I surely don’t remind her to bring it to the living room with her!!! I think “oh good, she’s unattached to that thing for a while!”

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is going on in that house lately? Jen is looking more and more masculine. Donny is looking more and more femiinine. There is something about the sleeves in the shirts she is putting on him. They look like they came from the girl section. It's a good thing he is the heir.

9.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheRedMinivan @ 4/9/2020, 01:18 PM) 
    oh my gosh, you guys, I just caught up on Jen's stories and THANK GOD SHE HAS BACKUP TRUFFLES. I was so worried for her. I mean, can you IMAGINE having to go without your artisan chocolate of choice during these trying times? I am just so relieved.

No no dear, truffles in reserve.

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 4/9/2020, 07:34 AM) 
    Can you even imagine that table talk at Don's place once the kids get old enough to truly understand and verbalize how crazy Jen is? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they are teenagers during those times!

Don's forte is theological debates at the table.
    Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.
    He's probably already doing that with them.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 4/9/2020, 09:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (TheRedMinivan @ 4/9/2020, 01:18 PM) 
    oh my gosh, you guys, I just caught up on Jen's stories and THANK GOD SHE HAS BACKUP TRUFFLES. I was so worried for her. I mean, can you IMAGINE having to go without your artisan chocolate of choice during these trying times? I am just so relieved.

No no dear, truffles in reserve.

Haha, quite right quite right.

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 4/9/2020, 09:08 PM) 
    The whole “big girls leave bunny in their bed” thing was cringey. These kids are going to be used as pawns for the next 14 (CC), and 16 (DKRIV) years. Don probably suggested she leave it in her bed during their overnight stay, so Jen has to insist on her dragging it around with her. 🙄 Jen will, until the end of time, try to hurt Don while really only hurting the kids. And side note: When my toddler leaves her “lovey” in her crib I surely don’t remind her to bring it to the living room with her!!! I think “oh good, she’s unattached to that thing for a while!”

And in the end, the kids will want to live with Don, not her. They will need therapy to deal with her control issues. The kids will have major roles in Don's wedding to a normal woman. They will love her. They will resent their whack-a-doodle controlling, manipulative mother. When older, they will visit her only when necessary.

Jen better be careful how she treats them, and their dad in all of this. They will remember who was fair and who wasn't.

She needs to remember also that in the end THEY, CC and DKRIV, get to choose her nursing home.

13.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My mother totally went off the deep end after my parents divorced, and I was much older than CC and Donny. 14 years old
    She used me as a therapist for a years
    Just so much neediness
    Wouldn't let me talk about my Dad at holidays
    Caused a big rift and our relationship was bad most of my adult life
    Granted she didn't want to get divorced but I'm guessing Jen didn't *really* want to either, but just shitquoted herself into thinking it was what she wanted
    So that's gonna come back later in a bad way, methinks

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My husband is from a split home. His mother is freaking insane and his Dad is a totally normal guy. Not sure how they ever managed 20 years of marriage and four kids. Anyway, when the divorce happened my oldest sis in law was married and the other sis in law was in HS. She chose to stay w her Dad. My MIL ripped my husband and his younger brother away from their Dad and only allowed him to see them one night a week for about 3 hours. No overnights for a loooong time. When my husband turned 16, he told his mom he didn’t want to live with her anymore and he was going “home” to be with his Dad, who by now was living alone because my sisinlaw#2 was now married. It caused a huge rift with his Mom. A few years later my bro in-law followed him and still lives with their dad. When I met my husband I honest to god thought his mom was dead. He never talked about her, we never saw her, nothing. I was SHOCKED to find her living a few miles away from his Dad, alive and well.

I see this situation happening w Jen and Don’s kids. At a certain age CC will say “Mom I don’t want to live with you anymore.” She will have become wise to her mom and be like my husband and will already have her things packed and Don in the driveway ready to pick her up before the words come out of her mouth. Jen will try to hold onto Donny in vain, but eventually he will say “peace out Ma.”

My in-laws divorce was amicable (and drawn out for a near decade - miserable) but only in the sense that they both wanted it. It was an UGLY UGLY divorce.

15.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I went back to watch the interaction between Jen and Bunsyless CC (I’m brave like that). Jen really needs to learn to keep her mouth shut and let her children make age-appropriate choices. But because she has shown herself to be a lazy parent before by letting them run the asylum, this was clearly a control issue.

If CC had come downstairs without Bunsy and was clearly distraught, saying “Daddy said big girls can’t take buddies (bunnies?) downstairs, but I want Bunsy!”, I would say Jen reacted appropriately. But that isn’t what happened. And CC obviously was on board with leaving Bunsy in bed like a “big girl”.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130736 views