« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    [QUOTE=YouGuysSlayMe,10/4/2020, 11:24 ?t=61635850&st=315#entry443933098]
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 4/9/2020, 09:31 PM) 
    Quite the stretch and reach, there.

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (Haggard Jen @ 4/9/2020, 11:30 PM) 
    Fifthly, has Jen ever curled her thin, stringy hair? Even way back then, it was hanging on by a thread. Curling it would have made it appear a little fuller.

Okay, I have to ask.
    Are you new to Jen?

Of course it's a stretch. It's a rare condition . I'm just throwing out there that I see similarities in Jen's behavior and tendancies as those with mental disorders.

I'm not new to Jen but I haven't watched a great many of her videos. A few videos I've seen it's always been straggly. I thought her hair horrors were a relatively recent occurrence due to her hair loss, so I was shocked to see a video from years and years ago it was just as straggly. I was just wondering if there ever was a time when she did her hair on a regular basis.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She only ate McDonald’s at the airport “twice a year” then wondered why she got bloated when she travels

3.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I never judged them for switching rooms back to a King. The Grand Floridian did that to us too... on our honeymoon. They “upgrade” you to the top floor of the Conch Key building and it’s all “ooh la la” but the rooms all have Queen beds in them! It makes no sense, considering that floor/building isn’t supposed to be a lot of families. My husband is NBA player height (and I am taller than most women) and a Queen bed is very uncomfortable for us. Jen isn’t tall but Don was “so huge” back then so I’m sure they hated sleeping in Queen beds too.

I am watching their Disney vlogs back to back as an anxiety reducer. What gets me is the level of repetitiveness. Their Disney trips were the exact same thing every time. Even things she said! “We’re here, we’re here!” Comments about balloons. Marveling at the towel “creatures” left by housekeeping. Half coffee, half hot chocolate. Comments about the food Don was eating. Singing along with Wishes. Excitement over the fireworks like she’s NEVER seen them before... every single time. “We got X because I’m, like, 5” followed by giggles from both of them.

4. Popppp
        +14   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=Haggard Jen,4/10/2020, 04:47 AM ?t=61635850&st=315#entry443933712]
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 10/4/2020, 11:24) 
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 4/9/2020, 09:31 PM) 
    Quite the stretch and reach, there.

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (Haggard Jen @ 4/9/2020, 11:30 PM) 
    Fifthly, has Jen ever curled her thin, stringy hair? Even way back then, it was hanging on by a thread. Curling it would have made it appear a little fuller.

Okay, I have to ask.
    Are you new to Jen?

Of course it's a stretch. It's a rare condition . I'm just throwing out there that I see similarities in Jen's behavior and tendancies as those with mental disorders.

I'm not new to Jen but I haven't watched a great many of her videos. A few videos I've seen it's always been straggly. I thought her hair horrors were a relatively recent occurrence due to her hair loss, so I was shocked to see a video from years and years ago it was just as straggly. I was just wondering if there ever was a time when she did her hair on a regular basis.

Haggard Jen ....her "George Washington Ringlets" were her "go to" hairstyle when ever they had date night or she attends a GoWild! or PlannerGirl activity....they are LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    If it was a 2012 vlog, King rooms at Grand Floridian were probably still by request only and not a separate category (Disney took FOREVER to make that change). Moving the next day to a better room is not a rarity there at all.

Add me to the Don was lazy not to walk back and get the second hash brown he paid for.

Of course their trips are all the same. Jen’s whole life is Groundhog Day and that’s why when something changes she cannot handle it.

I do not think Jen is gay. But I’m leaning towards her trying it out since that’s very in character for her. But she’s going to need a woman to instigate it because I don’t see her easily meeting someone (male or female) because she’s practically a shut in (which is what makes her upset over Shelter in Place HILARIOUS! Jen, you’ve trained your whole life for this.)

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't have went back for the hash brown either lol

I don't know what airport they were at but just about every big airport I've been to has a McDonalds with a line a mile long. and standing at the end of the counter to wave someone down to get your hash brown? no. it's possible they walked far to get to their gate and then noticed it was missing. I'd just tell selfish cow she was splitting "her" hash brown

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Every mcdonalds in every airport ive ever been in has been a shit show, especially if there are delays. I dont blame him for not going back onto that fray. Maybe he thought she would take a “jennifer sized” portion since they have so many calories (but she doesnt count them you guys).

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    2178E6EF-F487-47A5-BB7B-F3F3296CEE17

9.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    even better scenario:

oops looks like they forgot your hash brown Jennifer. you better walk back and get yours *eats his in one bite*

10.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Those vintage vlogs are a goldmine. Jen has always been so selfish.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m late

But I’m glad CC is transitioning Jen into saying goodbye to the filthy rabbit, it’s going to be a journey!

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I had somewhat forgotten just how much of a five year old she was back then. Wow! Did anyone catch what she said as they were getting ready to leave the house? Something about her sharing some of her lunch with Don, but not all of it, because Don is nice, but not that nice. Jen, he probably wouldn’t want your rabbit lunch that you’ve run your hands all over anyway.

13.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not only has Jen tried curling her hair many times (which is ALWAYS disastrous), there is an entire OG vlog from her first year where she talked about parting her hair on the other side for 30 minutes before she concluded that it's just too much change. THAT is the classic neurotic Jen I live for.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In this video starting around 4:54 isn't that a brown fast food bag on Don's side in the airplane? The brown bag looks full so maybe, he went back to one of the fast food counters and got more food to eat on the plane? Before they get on the plane you can see a white paper bag between his legs on the floor and he has a soda and a coffee to drink and on the plane there is a small brown paper bag with red and purple stars sitting at his feet that looks like it came from a fast food place.

15.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 10/4/2020, 07:21) 
    I’m telling you folks...believe what you want but Jen is going to come out.
    I truly believe that and I stand by it.
    Anyone else riding in the rainbow car?

I’m very very firmly in the rainbow car. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that...” Seinfeld, anyone?!

Glennon, Hannah Hart, Ingrid... All ladies Jenbot listens to/reads/admires. All lesbians.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views