TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she said it gets replaced and washed every (other?) night?

2. Maria123

User deleted

Have you guys ever wondered... that even though Jen is getting divorced , she will be wealthier than all you people out there hating on her !!! I’m just saying cause a lot of people hate her because she has money . Bottom line is she has more money than all of you put together losers!!!!

3.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can be sure that no one of us is jealous because of her money...

4.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Maria123 @ 11/4/2020, 15:03) 
    Have you guys ever wondered... that even though Jen is getting divorced , she will be wealthier than all you people out there hating on her !!! I’m just saying cause a lot of people hate her because she has money . Bottom line is she has more money than all of you put together losers!!!!

How do you know all about all of our financial statuses?
    You are overlooking the fact that she is unlikable because she is not a nice person. She’s lazy, selfish, completely narcissistic and self centered. She contributes absolutely nothing to society aside from being a consumer, acts like a child, tries to emulate the personality of whomever she is SWFing based on her whims. She’s wasteful and hypocritical.
    She only has money because she mooched off Don and his family for years and years without contributing anything. That’s not success. It’s opportunistic and low-class.

Have you even seen the hash brown video?!

5. Popppp
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Actually MY SON just bought a house nicer than Jen’s- and it’s ON THE Subdivision POND :smoking-smiley-face:

(need to add-in my area South ,high end houses are 1/3 the cost what Chicago area houses go for)

Edited by Popppp - 4/11/2020, 08:33 AM

6.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lol that the troll came in right after someone flexed about attending school with foreign attaches.

All that unearned money just sitting there, yet Jen still wants to stick her head in the oven...

7.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I quit my job end of last year, what now, with Corona, probably wasn’t the best time. But I don’t worry as I have a nice nest egg, which I worked for ALL BY MY SELF. So now, although this wasn’t my original plan, I can comfortably sit this out. I’m not dependent on anyone and I know that all I have is due to hard work and that I did it on my own!

That’s more than Jen will EVER be able to say. Sure, she has money. But without the money, which she got from other people, she wouldn’t be able to survive on her own.

8.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Nope, not a chance. Why do you assume what our lifestyles are? Lots of working professionals on here. You also have to remember Don is only where he is because of his family money and opportunities. He wouldn’t be where he is today if it wasn’t handed to him by Daddy.

9.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

With all due respect, what was the point of your comment, other than to stir the pot? Bakers don’t play like that.

10.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    more money than all of us put together :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon maybe if this were the Amelia Liana thread :lol:

11.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous

No, she doesn't. She really really doesn't. But more importantly Jen's ex-husband making more money than someone who works their ass off at minimum wage doesn't make her special. It's interesting you focus on money. Not family, marriage, friends, happiness. The things that actually matter, just money. I guess even you know that's all she's got.

12.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Hi, Jen! :18:

13. Popppp
        +23   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Maria123 @ 4/11/2020, 08:03 AM) 
    Have you guys ever wondered... that even though Jen is getting divorced , she will be wealthier than all you people out there hating on her !!!

I’m just saying cause a lot of people hate her because she has money .

Bottom line is she has more money than all of you put together losers!!!!

Just to be clear-I never hated Jen
    I found her funny and quirky in the "olden days"

now I find her pitiful.....confused.... and absolutely ALL the $$$ in the world will not make her whole again

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah, I learned a long time ago from personal experience and also seeing those around me.....money can't buy happiness, it can't buy class, and it certainly can't buy being decent. So Jen's money (which technically, isn't HER money, by the way) is the least of my concern. I'd rather she'd pull herself together and be a better mother and a better human being in general.

You don't know us, who we are, what we are, or how much money we have (as if that's important). I, personally, am doing just fine..thanks for your concern.

Take a seat, please. But not with us.

15.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I dislike Jen because she brags about things she didn’t earn as a way to seem superior to the 99%ers.

FYI—She’s not.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views