TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 8/4/2020, 23:02) 
    My question is why is a 4+ year old still in pull ups?! She started toilet training at like 18 months so by now surely she’d be fully completed even overnight

My 5 year old wears them overnight. Some kids are bed wetters. I refuse to wake my kid up in the middle of the night to pee, and I won’t cut off his beverage intake at 6 pm.

Many MANY kids are this way. They outgrow it.

2.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    One night and Jen’s having a breakdown?! This is no big deal.

My sister’s ex gets 3 hours one night a week, every other weekend, the entirety of Spring Break, every other Thanksgiving/Christmas, and a month during the summer. Jen had better buckle up because this kind of visitation is coming once the kids get older. My sister has no problem with it. She works her butt off during the week with work, cooking, homework, after school activities, private music lessons, et cetera. She relishes her alone time. Her philosophy is that as long as he’s not abusive (never has been) or has some type of addiction, she’s not trying to control what goes on when her kid is at his his house.

Jen needs a Valium.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 4/8/2020, 11:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 4/8/2020, 02:17 PM) 
    I feel like I’ve missed something. Jessica Simpson is a sex goddess? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Her body is a wonderland.

:eyeroll:

That was Jennifer Love Hewitt

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 4/8/2020, 02:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 4/8/2020, 11:44 PM) 
    Her body is a wonderland.

Okay.
    This still stands, though:

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 8/4/2020, 23:55) 
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 8/4/2020, 23:02) 
    My question is why is a 4+ year old still in pull ups?! She started toilet training at like 18 months so by now surely she’d be fully completed even overnight

My 5 year old wears them overnight. Some kids are bed wetters. I refuse to wake my kid up in the middle of the night to pee, and I won’t cut off his beverage intake at 6 pm.

Many MANY kids are this way. They outgrow it.

I thought this was likely too. I was a chronic bed wetter as a kid. Didn't outgrow it until I was about 8. My mum made a huge deal out of it which made it worse and made me very anxious about it. Being chill about stuff that kids eventually just grow out of is good parenting advice!

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 4/8/2020, 11:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 4/8/2020, 02:55 PM) 

Okay.
    This still stands, though:

:crying:

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just watched her video for today… She is really a freaking mess!!

I was thinking about back over the summer when she was reading and she was sharing her stacks of books and she had Rachel Hollis‘s girl wash your face book and when she read that she said it didn’t resonate with her

I was thinking about that today because I was thinking about how much of a victim she constantly is girl wash your face is about getting up making a better life for yourself taking responsibility for things and making the best out of the life that you have... jenn will never do that!!!

Instead she wants to follow people like Glennon Who are about feeling all your feelings and blaming other people for everything!!! It’s always the entire world‘s fault that they didn’t let you feel your feelings and be gentle with you!!!!

I understand having small children having several together all the life changes that they went through and losing yourself or letting yourself go because things are a struggle but when is she going to wake up and realize that she has thrown her whole life down the toilet!!!

Even directly after Charlotte was born she was getting up getting dressed putting a little bit of make up on keeping her self together!!!

What in the hell happened between the time she got pregnant with Donny and the summer of 2019 ?????

She has every ability to get up clean herself up and make a good life for her and her kids she doesn’t have to worry about an eighth of the things that people out here in the real world have to and yet she still can’t even manage to get it together!!!!!

She is just a hot mess and it keeps getting worse and worse as the days go on!

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Awesome. I have yet to watch but sometimes it's more fun reading here.

She's going to go even more apeshit once Don gets Jen 2.0 pregnant and he has more kids in the mix.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If CC is a bed wetter wouldn’t it be better to just let her wet the bed? Sleeping in a wet diaper at that age cannot be healthy. Just get up and change the sheets.
    Pull-ups encourage bed wetting.

Edited by Idiot savant - 4/9/2020, 12:17 AM

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I watched Ingrid Nielsen the other day, she introduced her new partner and the first thing she said about her was that she has cleaned Ingrid’s office from top to bottom, every little crevice! Where does Jen find such a woman?? I hope someone also gives Bradley Pittington a bit of TLC because that was the saddest thing seeing the kids wandering around that backyard :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +23   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have literally never said once in my entire life the phrase “I need to be gentle with myself.” I zoned out when she was reading that quote at the end, too. I hate psycho babble.

And I agree she’s only upset she’s losing control of the kids. Why haven’t they spent the night at his house yet?! That’s ridiculous.

12.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How is treating herself gently, taking a bath and shopping all day any different than her normal day? I think she was crying over fewer of her stores being open or maybe she couldn’t schedule a massage. Or her cleaning lady wouldn’t come over. She has so much crap she couldn’t just make Easter baskets? I bet she eats all the candy herself.

13. Popppp
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Ok I missed 10 pages last thread
    Jen is seriously messed up to Get THAT emotional about ONE night sleepover
    😳
    Wait until they are older &
    Spend the week at Christmas or the several weeks in summer....she will completely crack😳

AND- the sleepover was 1 1/2 WEEKS ago... Right about the time she started filming the dance parties...” look Don- they are SO excited to be home!!!”

Edited by Popppp - 4/8/2020, 05:34 PM

14.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MommyLikeJen @ 8/4/2020, 23:47) 
    Don’s smoker is rusting 😟🤦🏻‍♀️💸💸💸

Jen’s coochie is probably rusting by now too.
    I bet it doesn’t get any visitors for awhile. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

15.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Didn’t the cousins all have a “sleepover” at Suzanne’s some months ago? She didn’t blink then. I agree with whoever said it’s not them being away or that she misses them, it’s that Don’s exercising his right as a parent and having his kids with him overnight. She HATES that. The topping on the cake is that they will come home happy and they had FUN (not a word that’s known in that brown dungeon).

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130736 views