TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You can’t just sit around and feel all the feelings and talk about feelings and categorize feelings - at some point even the relevant people in your life are going to tell you to suck it up and you can’t just say - don’t take away my right to feel - because that’s all you’ll ever be then is a big puddle of self focused tears and drool

She needs to start fangirling someone like a Michelle1218 (her first husband cheated, her kid had cancer, she’s got a toddler and an infant yet every single day she puts on make up and cutesy clothes and sells her junk jewels with a smile)and put on her face and a non-weird vest/hoodie outfit and make a solid goal to idk move by late 2021 and start working toward it
    Get a realtor started in looking out for properties that might meet even an infant stage wishlist, start pinning new fresh furniture, clean the craptice once and for all, sleep in until she has to get up, cut out all workouts except running to prep for her disneyshit and some stretching, put memory keeping on hold for an entire year
    She can even label it the year I didn’t memory keep
    She would FEEL so much better

And no more journals or planners of any kind for two years. No poop journals, food journals, gratitude journals, journal journals. She can write her schedule on that stupid EC board and put it in her iPhone.

2. Popppp
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 8/4/2020, 23:02) 
    My question is why is a 4+ year old still in pull ups?! She started toilet training at like 18 months so by now surely she’d be fully completed even overnight

Regression due to Jen & Don not telling her about the separation until SHE asked Where is Daddy?????

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/8/2020, 04:49 PM) 
    You can’t just sit around and feel all the feelings and talk about feelings and categorize feelings - at some point even the relevant people in your life are going to tell you to suck it up and you can’t just say - don’t take away my right to feel - because that’s all you’ll ever be then is a big puddle of self focused tears and drool

She needs to start fangirling someone like a Michelle1218 (her first husband cheated, her kid had cancer, she’s got a toddler and an infant yet every single day she puts on make up and cutesy clothes and sells her junk jewels with a smile)and put on her face and a non-weird vest/hoodie outfit and make a solid goal to idk move by late 2021 and start working toward it
    Get a realtor started in looking out for properties that might meet even an infant stage wishlist, start pinning new fresh furniture, clean the craptice once and for all, sleep in until she has to get up, cut out all workouts except running to prep for her disneyshit and some stretching, put memory keeping on hold for an entire year
    She can even label it the year I didn’t memory keep
    She would FEEL so much better

And no more journals or planners of any kind for two years. No poop journals, food journals, gratitude journals, journal journals. She can write her schedule on that stupid EC board and put it in her iPhone.

Very well said! That's what bugs me the most about the shitquotes. They aren't productive! DO something, don't just READ something! She's a mess, and always has been.

4.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    sells her junk jewels with a smile :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon I feel like that should be included in Michele's next thread title

I follow her sister in law Juliana (Juliana loves glam on IG) and watching her and Jen is like night and day. Juliana also went through a breakup from her long time bf (TONE) and has a daughter that just turned 3. since her YT isn't mega popular she also works as a waitress (or was until restaurants closed recently...), her parents live in another state, and she pretty much handles everything on her own. somehow she manages to get it all done and rarely complains. she looks put together and will frequently post IG stories working out and her daughter will be doing the same workout right next to her :lol: the only time I can remember her crying was when she first announced the split. of course she was sad over the breakup but managed to pull herself together and be the adult and mom her child needs

then you have sobbing Jen that doesn't have to worry about her server job and being able to afford rent...and her family is in the same town not hundreds of miles away. on top of her many other privileges... :rolleyes:

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ICan'tEven @ 9/4/2020, 00:06) 
    I just watched her video for today… She is really a freaking mess!!

I was thinking about back over the summer when she was reading and she was sharing her stacks of books and she had Rachel Hollis‘s girl wash your face book and when she read that she said it didn’t resonate with her

I was thinking about that today because I was thinking about how much of a victim she constantly is girl wash your face is about getting up making a better life for yourself taking responsibility for things and making the best out of the life that you have... jenn will never do that!!!

Instead she wants to follow people like Glennon Who are about feeling all your feelings and blaming other people for everything!!! It’s always the entire world‘s fault that they didn’t let you feel your feelings and be gentle with you!!!!

I understand having small children having several together all the life changes that they went through and losing yourself or letting yourself go because things are a struggle but when is she going to wake up and realize that she has thrown her whole life down the toilet!!!

Even directly after Charlotte was born she was getting up getting dressed putting a little bit of make up on keeping her self together!!!

What in the hell happened between the time she got pregnant with Donny and the summer of 2019 ?????

She has every ability to get up clean herself up and make a good life for her and her kids she doesn’t have to worry about an eighth of the things that people out here in the real world have to and yet she still can’t even manage to get it together!!!!!

She is just a hot mess and it keeps getting worse and worse as the days go on!

Jen not buying into Rachel Hollis’s brand of bullshit is the single most redeeming thing about her.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 9/4/2020, 01:01) 
    QUOTE (ICan'tEven @ 9/4/2020, 00:06) 
    I just watched her video for today… She is really a freaking mess!!

I was thinking about back over the summer when she was reading and she was sharing her stacks of books and she had Rachel Hollis‘s girl wash your face book and when she read that she said it didn’t resonate with her

I was thinking about that today because I was thinking about how much of a victim she constantly is girl wash your face is about getting up making a better life for yourself taking responsibility for things and making the best out of the life that you have... jenn will never do that!!!

Instead she wants to follow people like Glennon Who are about feeling all your feelings and blaming other people for everything!!! It’s always the entire world‘s fault that they didn’t let you feel your feelings and be gentle with you!!!!

I understand having small children having several together all the life changes that they went through and losing yourself or letting yourself go because things are a struggle but when is she going to wake up and realize that she has thrown her whole life down the toilet!!!

Even directly after Charlotte was born she was getting up getting dressed putting a little bit of make up on keeping her self together!!!

What in the hell happened between the time she got pregnant with Donny and the summer of 2019 ?????

She has every ability to get up clean herself up and make a good life for her and her kids she doesn’t have to worry about an eighth of the things that people out here in the real world have to and yet she still can’t even manage to get it together!!!!!

She is just a hot mess and it keeps getting worse and worse as the days go on!

Jen not buying into Rachel Hollis’s brand of bullshit is the single most redeeming thing about her.

I’m just saying her choosing to follow after somebody who is in full victim mode and blames everybody else and her choosing not to relate to somebody telling her to get off her ass wash her face and make her life better is the entire problem

I’m not saying follow Rachel Hollis she is amazing ... I’m saying Jenn only follows after people Who give her permission to sit on her ass and not change her life!!

I get struggling, I get stressful situations I get a marriage is really hard work I get having kids is really hard work!!!!
    I don’t think there’s any fault in having a hard time and having to work through things!!

My problem with Jen will always be she is completely ridiculous and not willing to put any hard work into anything!!!
    She doesn’t want to hear that she is and Complete control of her life and can make it better ... and even more so in her situation as it has been stated she has no worries has plenty of money has plenty of help has every opportunity in front of her and she continues to just sit on her couch with her stupid ass coffee and her stupid ass love sweatshirt and cry about her life!!!!!

7.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    By the way that oat milk tastes disgusting. Like runoff after a storm.

8.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m living for the breakdown that happens when Don takes the kids to Utah without her.

9.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My first thread title! I finally feel like I belong. Thanks bakers!!

:6792:

10.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'm not a pretty cryer you guys.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    tenor

11. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 4/9/2020, 12:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 4/8/2020, 11:57 PM) 
    Okay.
    This still stands, though:

:eyeroll:

:crying:

Jennifer Love Hewitt actually recently said that, contrary to popular belief, that song ISN'T about her. There are a couple of others that are about her though (cannot recall which ones).

Fun Fact: My college roommate when to prom with John Mayer.

Edited by PrettyNeatDivorce - 4/9/2020, 01:26 AM

12.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't buy the crying. Jen has bragged about being a actress. She is acting like this because she feels like she is supposed to.
    CC regressed on potty training because her parents won't talk to her about a divorce.
    Ironic Jen needs therapy for years yet CC needs to just roll with her parents divorce.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow. I’m just six minutes in. This isn’t about Don having the kids for one night. She’s been apart from them before. I think the cold, hard reality of divorce has finally set in. She may have gotten more of her much wanted me me me time, but that time has come with a hefty price. Despite still having plenty of money, her cushy life will never be the same. Her marriage is over, and eventually Don will have a new wife. If she can’t handle her former sweet boy having the kids for one night, how will she handle the August visit to Utah, or Christmas? The Rosses aren’t going to ease up on spending time with their grandkids to save Jen’s feelings, Regardless of who first brought up divorce, I firmly believe that her constant selfish naval gazing was a huge contributor.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens Divorce Journey of Choice @ 9/4/2020, 01:27) 
    Wow. I’m just six minutes in. This isn’t about Don having the kids for one night. She’s been apart from them before. I think the cold, hard reality of divorce has finally set in. She may have gotten more of her much wanted me me me time, but that time has come with a hefty price. Despite still having plenty of money, her cushy life will never be the same. Her marriage is over, and eventually Don will have a new wife. If she can’t handle her former sweet boy having the kids for one night, how will she handle the August visit to Utah, or Christmas? The Rosses aren’t going to ease up on spending time with their grandkids to save Jen’s feelings, Regardless of who first brought up divorce, I firmly believe that her constant selfish naval gazing was a huge contributor.

Oh yeah… This right here for sure it has set in!!!

Here’s the reality of the situation all of us who have been married or married totally get the moment when things are hard and we just want to have a long weekend with nobody bugging us!!!
    Marriage has its ups and downs it’s hard work sometimes!!!

These two never experienced any hard times until the kids came and then it was Bam a lot of hard times and neither of them could work through them!!

I think Jenn very much had an idea of what “out of“ would look like!!

But here’s the truth we all put the work into marriage and into relationships for moments like this I think God I am quarantined with my husband and my kids and that we all love each other and want to be together!! I couldn’t get through this with out my husbands support!!

That’s what it’s about… Working through the hard times and we have had our fair share of them and putting in the time to create solid relationships so that during times like right now you have somebody to go through it with.

The reality of her choices are certainly setting in and she has nobody to blame but herself and she’s all alone!!!

No matter what she deserves no matter how much she’s done it to herself I will totally feel for that part of all of this she is utterly alone!!! Nobody wants to be with her how awful is that?? Yes her own doing yes her own situation but at the end of the day still that is a sad life!!

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    All the talk about who Jen follows and what authors she loves and shitquotes reminds me:

When Jen went to Oregon, she was reading Lisa Taddeo's Three Women and highly complimenting it.

Has anyone read this?
    Any insight into how that book may or may not have influenced any divorce/separation decisions by her?

Here's a short paragraph about it:
    Taddeo’s assumption that readers cannot be trusted to understand this is, in part, a reaction to her subjects, for whom the pressures of (sexist) external judgment have profound impacts. All come from backgrounds that could be called conservative, or else provincial. The most affecting account belongs to Maggie, a young woman from North Dakota who had an affair with her English teacher at seventeen and decided to report it at twenty-three, after he was named the state’s teacher of the year; the case engendered the sort of betrayals and name-calling and legal verdict that one might expect. Then there’s Lina, an Indiana housewife in her thirties who married a no-nonsense provider who refuses to kiss her on the mouth. Their couples therapist sees nothing wrong with this. “Some people don’t like the feel of someone else’s tongue in their mouth,” the therapist tells a gobsmacked Lina, whose own needs don’t seem to merit compromise on her husband’s behalf. She asks for a separation and starts an affair with her jerkish high-school ex, and much of her narrative is ingeniously structured around women’s-group sessions with small-town ladies who crave her dishy insights but judge her choices. (The jerk is married.) The final account belongs to Sloane, a beautiful, sophisticated East Coast restaurateur in her forties who has sex with men and women her husband selects for her—sometimes in front of him and, at other times, while recording the interactions. A day of reckoning comes when the wife of one of these men confronts her. Their future run-ins at the farmers’ market are awkward.

taken from this:

www.newyorker.com/books/under-revi...ee-women-review

It just seems she is always so strongly influenced by whatever nonsense she's reading at any given moment and this was her read during her Oregon trip.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views