TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +49   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yep, I feel like Jen is always looking for the thing that will finally fix her and make her whole. Unfortunately, her latest incarnation resulted in the destruction of her family. That’s why I don’t buy that Don, say, cheated and left her. Don became the latest scapegoat for her unhappiness (ironic, considering the Ross Family Tax Shelter). But of course, Don wasn’t the reason for her unhappiness; Jen herself is.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed 100%.

3. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +46   Like  

User deleted

Jen won't ever be happy unless she gets some real psychological help.

No matter what she reads, how much weight she loses, how many bins crammed with stuff she owns, no matter how many children she has or if she is married or not, no matter what books she reads or quotes she can spew, no matter how many followers she accumulates, or how much money she has in the bank, the root of the problem is mental and will follow her everywhere.

4.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s with the cringey bit of theatre at the end of the vlog with her reading that passage? She is insufferable.

5.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/4/2020, 01:49) 
    What’s with the cringey bit of theatre at the end of the vlog with her reading that passage? She is insufferable.

I disliked that video and noped right out of it during that end speech. And I literally sat on my hands so I would rip her a new asshole while she was crying about sending her children to their father’s for the night.

I don’t know who ended the marriage, but she is 100% the reason it ended.

6.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 9/4/2020, 01:46) 
    Jen won't ever be happy unless she gets some real psychological help.

No matter what she reads, how much weight she loses, how many bins crammed with stuff she owns, no matter how many children she has or if she is married or not, no matter what books she reads or quotes she can spew, no matter how many followers she accumulates, or how much money she has in the bank, the root of the problem is mental and will follow her everywhere.

The kicker is that Jen has to really engage in order for therapy to be truly beneficial.

She has always been more interested in who she is supposed to be as a means to 'fix' herself. I dont get the impression that she is willing to really dig into the deeper cause(s) of her behavior.

She might be facing the first point in her life where no one is encouraged and/or enabling her.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed, I think that is why she’s jumping on Instagram so much more. She’s not getting the head pats in real life so she’s turning to her dear internet friends to enable her.

8.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I just want this in the new thread too :lol: it's just so...so...shocking :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo imagine if you were in a coma or something for the past few years then you woke up to Jen and Don looking like that. what would you think happened? :lol:

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/8/2020, 12:12 PM) 
    zzz99
    zzz2
    zz998

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 4/9/2020, 01:58 AM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/4/2020, 01:49) 

I disliked that video and noped right out of it during that end speech. And I literally sat on my hands so I would rip her a new asshole while she was crying about sending her children to their father’s for the night.

I don’t know who ended the marriage, but she is 100% the reason it ended.

:7043:

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/4/2020, 02:08) 
    I just want this in the new thread too :lol: it's just so...so...shocking :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo imagine if you were in a coma or something for the past few years then you woke up to Jen and Don looking like that. what would you think happened? :lol:

zzz99
    zzz2
    zz998

Honestly what the F happened to them !!!!!!

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ICan'tEven @ 9/4/2020, 02:16) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/4/2020, 02:08) 

zzz99
    zzz2
    zz998

Honestly what the F happened to them !!!!!!

Well, he lost weight, grew a pair and is ready to start a new life. She lost her mind along with any pretense of trying to look decent and is destined to spend years in shitquote hell.

12.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She decided she needed to live her best life, obviously. I mean look at her now she is so happy she is just glowing (sarcasm) Apparently she was faking it all those years with Don. And he is well, just plain pissed. So sad she decides to break up a family all because Brene Brown told her to. 🙄

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen most likely reads here now, so what does she think about all of this? She only passive aggressively replies to criticisms and doubles down and tries to prove she can do no wrong. What does she think about everyone calling out her shitty personality? Does she just brush it off as "silly haters, that's a reflection of YOU, not me, hehe"???

14.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How can she not be looking in the mirror and feeling like she needs get herself together !!!!!!
    I mean I get him moving on and doing better ... but how does she care so little about herself yet all’s she talks about is self care ... what kind of self case is she doing !!!!

15.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The point about the pull-ups is that Jen has made it a point to gloat about her being potty-trained so early. I don't care if CC is wears diapers at night until she is 10. That's fine. But then she isn't potty-trained. Same thing with the TV. They "RARELY" watch TV...except when it's between 7am and 6pm. 🙄

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views