TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1. ElfaGoddess
        +20   Like  

User deleted

CC & Donny came home with more Easter baskets (pails). So they at least had two Easter celebrations yesterday.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Probably grandparents and Emily & Dave

3.     +46   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    omg her goal right now is letting go of that need to be super productive

:crying:

you can't make this stuff up

4. FridgeInGarage
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Was Jen really not invited? Or was it her own choice to have some Me time(like she said on IG live)? Is that why she was emotionally down last week like she said on IG live just now probably..?

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to all that let me know what she said and spare me the suffering! :snickering:

6.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate that I'm saying this but I can't help feeling like Jen's 'I'm a lesbian!' announcement is imminent. No I don't think she is gay any more than I am but she is totally SWFing Glennon and then she mentioned Ingrid in that live she just did... plus the whole 'no makeup, never wash your hair, wear nothing but hoodies' thing.

No I don't think that's what gay women are like. And no I don't think doing those things makes you gay.

But Jen is all about personas. She sees a thing she wants to be and then tries to copy it, while forgetting to be genuine in any way.

I also think she hasn't learnt a single lesson from the plant based/milk crying fiasco. The vegan community called her out so many times over her BS and yet even now she still just shrugs it off like 'yeah I guess I eat eggs' and gets mad at people for asking, let alone challenging her on it.

She is so all over the place right now that anything seems possible. Her divorce announcement was such a weird place for Jen to end up that honestly anything seems possible.

I hope I'm wrong!

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I hope the kids had fun with Don.

I couldn't care less about Jen's feelings right now, though. She had a husband who doted on her for years, bending over backwards for her. I wouldn't have married his pompous ass, but she did and had two kids. If she really was thinking about divorce for years while getting pregnant by him, I don't have sympathy for those daggers supposedly thrust into her heart.

8.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt there was a get together. I'm thinking the Grandparents dropped pails off.

She looks so crappy. The crazy thing is she can look quite good when she puts in effort. There is no excuse to look that bad. Definitely showing Don what he is not missing.

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    pinksims - I agree with everything you said. she's probably trying to figure out how on earth she's going to meet a lesbian soccer player near her when she never leaves the house. she's 100% all in on Glennon Doyle right now and it's creepily obvious if you watch even just a minute or two of one of Glennon's lives. *if* Jen comes out I feel sorry for any woman that may get involved in this mess because I don't think she's a lesbian either. she'll get cast aside once this journey is over and she's back to copying some happily married or even happily single straight woman

10.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So I can understand wearing comfy clothes and laying off the makeup during this time, but if you’re going to spend part of your day documenting your life for randos on IG, fix yourself a bit. At least some tinted moisturizer and run a brush through your hair.

And as far as setting up activities with your kids...does she not understand that if she spends a few minutes coming up with activities for them to do, they will not get into things they shouldn’t and they won’t be bothering her alone time as much? A few minutes of her planning can make Jen’s day run smoother. Kids need things to stay busy otherwise they will create their own activities and that’s not always a good thing.

11.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’d be happy if she used one of her reserve lip balms.

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 13/4/2020, 16:31) 
    So I can understand wearing comfy clothes and laying off the makeup during this time, but if you’re going to spend part of your day documenting your life for randos on IG, fix yourself a bit. At least some tinted moisturizer and run a brush through your hair.

For me looking good and fixing my hair and face and wearing decent clothing makes me feel good about myself. It's not about impressing anyone, it's about how you feel inside. I think if Jen spent some time, even just 15 mins, on her hair and makeup each morning, she would improve her mood significantly. If every time you pass a mirror you see a scarecrow then you will feel like one. She looks a mess and feels a mess - it's not a coincidence.

13.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don still has access to the garage, hm? Yeah, she's not staying there, it's still very much his home.
    Those pails were not new from Don--they were their designated egg collecting baskets from Jen's house.
    I thought she was a bitch during the Live; she read everything in a suspicious tone and made it sound like the commenters were dumb.
    She's so full of shit--she starts by exaggerating how not sad she was spending Easter alone, then says the end of her week was rough. Yeah, it was rough because you were all alone. It's a whole year of new firsts & holidays as a broken family, who wouldn't be sad about that? Her vulnerability is such bullshit. She only shares what she thinks makes her look good & talks out of both sides of her mouth.

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did she have to tell cc she might lose some hairs due to the sticker in it. I’m sure Don is going to get a call about it.

15.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’d view any coming out video like I did the plant based one. She’ll talk for 45 minutes about being attracted to the energy of women (but won’t use the word lesbian bc she hates labels), how she never really liked men much to begin with & then 6 months after the announcement video, she’ll casually mention going out with a guy named Jack. “I’ve decided to listen to myself more. If I want to go out with a man, I will.” “No, not a lesbian. NEVER SAID I WAS.” <flares nostrils>

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views