TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 13/4/2020, 16:54) 
    I’d view any coming out video like I did the plant based one. She’ll talk for 45 minutes about being attracted to the energy of women (but won’t use the word lesbian bc she hates labels), how she never really liked men much to begin with & then 6 months after the announcement video, she’ll casually mention going out with a guy named Jack. “I’ve decided to listen to myself more. If I want to go out with a man, I will.” “No, not a lesbian. NEVER SAID I WAS.” <flares nostrils>

Yes you nailed it. All while starting a war between herself and the LGBTQ community. If we think she's reached peak bullshit with the plant based divorcee crap, I think we are wrong.

2.     +27   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I hate “talk show host” Jen the most....”HELLO...good morning...Hi Arizona, Australia...what’s the weather like down there? Hello, Ireland!”. MAKES ME 🤮🤮🤮

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    New vlog is up. Going in...

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 13/4/2020, 16:42) 
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 13/4/2020, 16:31) 
    So I can understand wearing comfy clothes and laying off the makeup during this time, but if you’re going to spend part of your day documenting your life for randos on IG, fix yourself a bit. At least some tinted moisturizer and run a brush through your hair.

For me looking good and fixing my hair and face and wearing decent clothing makes me feel good about myself. It's not about impressing anyone, it's about how you feel inside. I think if Jen spent some time, even just 15 mins, on her hair and makeup each morning, she would improve her mood significantly. If every time you pass a mirror you see a scarecrow then you will feel like one. She looks a mess and feels a mess - it's not a coincidence.

I do also agree with that. The other day I was in my pajamas til lunchtime. I finally decided to wash up and actually put on a bra (and clothing, obvs) and felt like I could actually accomplish something with the rest of my day.

5.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t have the patience for her so thanks to everyone taking one for the team
    :6792:

Also, I’m almost dressed more these days because it makes me feel “normal” in such confusing times. But I never subscribed to a Momiform even when I had a newborn. It was something I had to do for me, almost to unconsciously remind myself that while I was a new and devoted Mom, I was also still “me.” I guess getting dressed & makeup is my way of saying I’m still Me even if I’m home all day...
    (So ends Deep Thoughts with Bangle Bitch. It’s what works for me :mocking_smiley_emoticon: )

6.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wants to get back to her Tuesday/Friday posting schedule? How long has it been since she was regularly posting more than once a week? Yet, she feels she has to be so so sooo productive at all times?

My god, she is a walking conflict. How does she not blow a gasket?

giphy

giphy

7.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's filming a day in the life, but she's not going to show much of the kids, "because... well... you know."

And yet she'll film hours of them dancing, or acting bratty, or interrupting her lives.

Why???

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watching the vlog... by lunchtime the house is a complete mess. She needs to teach those kids to pick up.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wish she would break out the combs in reserve and tackle that post-workout hair. I’ll never understand why she puts herself out there looking like she just rolled out of bed.

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Where do you find the new vlog? It’s not on Facebook or instagram that I can find. New to Instagram today.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (backupbaggie @ 13/4/2020, 17:32) 
    Where do you find the new vlog? It’s not on Facebook or instagram that I can find. New to Instagram today.

It's on Youtube.

In this vlog it feels like she is using the virus outbreak as her excuse for being a mess. Actually, she was a huge mess before this outbreak happened. She needs to sort her head out.

12.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's on Youtube.

Jen: "I want to be part of this world."

Number one - BULLSHIT - if you did, you wouldn't have spent the past decade holed up in the Brown Fortress.

Number two - she's been reading here. This is a direct response to criticism of her not following current events.

WishICouldBePartOfYourWorldLikeJen

13.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I rarely post, I lurk around alot. She's insufferable, such a twat. She 'can't'watch
    the news. Mu husband is an essential worker. My sil, bil both tested positive. We are worried about their school aged boys. Such a papered twit.
    Hope you all remain safe.

14.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    zz22

sorry to hear my tinder hay :( hope they're well soon

Edited by Meow2 - 4/13/2020, 11:42 AM

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Don got a rental because he is going to buy Jen out and have her move out of the house? It is the perfect location for him, close to his family and on the golf course. The kids would still be able to come back to their house on his days with them.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views