TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only made it through part of today’s IG stories so far.

So she’s justifying her shopping now as helping to save the world, much like she hired housekeepers as an act of charity. AltruisticLikeJen.

2.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She spends more time feeling her feelings and figuring out what percentage of on edge she is. I had to keep fast forwarding through the vlog. She kept bringing up her feelings. Sometimes it's as simple as you're cranky some days and not others. The expression waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Its normal to get irritated (especially when your spoiled children make a massive mess of the house in the first 2 hours of the day). Something that might help her improve her mood is to teach her kids to put stuff away after they're done with it.
    She can't be productive she needs to take it easy on herself. I think she would have a good 7-8 more hours a day to be productive if she didn't use those hours trying to figure out her feelings.
    She is over the top navel gazing these days.

Edited by Watervessel - 4/13/2020, 05:46 PM

3.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s an idiot, plain and simple. The news affect us all. No one “likes” to watch them and hear new negative stories. But that’s reality and there’s no way of ignoring it if you are a normal person. We need to know what’s going on and what best to do and best not to do.

4.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    god she looks so rough. she's only a few years older than me :nervous:

going to ask my loved ones to stage an intervention if I ever start looking this rough

zz11

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, she’s going grocery shopping again. Unfortunately the masks she ordered aren’t there yet... 🙈

6.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is a couple of months younger than me, and it brings me so much joy that this pampered princess looks like she could be my much older aunt. Suck it, Jen!

7.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    OK - does she not still have a sewing machine? Making a mask is LITERALLY the easiest thing. Sew in a few straight lines - BOOM. Not knocking those people that don't have time but her kids are gone at least a few nights a week. She couldn't figure out how to make some for herself? Also - gross. She just wore that scarf inside over her face and didn't take it off or anything - in fact, it looked like it ended up touching her face, like her mouth. GROSS.

8.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OMG my KID made a mask. There are tutorials everywhere.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll admit that I haven't made a mask, either. I ordered some that haven't arrived yet, but I haven't gone anywhere either. I'm not cutting up clothes and I refuse to use my good upholstery fabric for this.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 13/4/2020, 17:52) 
    OMG my KID made a mask. There are tutorials everywhere.

I made masks out of fabric napkins. YouTube tutorial, no sewing. Not perfect but better than a scarf and made in unter five minutes.

No need to cut them either.

Edited by husbandontherun - 13/4/2020, 17:56

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/13/2020, 04:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 13/4/2020, 16:31) 
    So I can understand wearing comfy clothes and laying off the makeup during this time, but if you’re going to spend part of your day documenting your life for randos on IG, fix yourself a bit. At least some tinted moisturizer and run a brush through your hair.

For me looking good and fixing my hair and face and wearing decent clothing makes me feel good about myself. It's not about impressing anyone, it's about how you feel inside. I think if Jen spent some time, even just 15 mins, on her hair and makeup each morning, she would improve her mood significantly. If every time you pass a mirror you see a scarecrow then you will feel like one. She looks a mess and feels a mess - it's not a coincidence.

This is exactly how I feel. I still comb my hair, wear comfortable clothes that still look nice, put on some makeup. I do these things for me because it makes me feel put together and productive. My family knows if I don't comb my hair or put on makeup, I must be really sick. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Jen would feel better if she just cared about her appearance. And it doesn't take makeup for everyone. But the fact that she doesn't even bother to comb her hair (singular hair :crying: ) is very telling.

12.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I really hate these bedroom floor soliloquies that she's doing damn near every vlog. we don't need to hear about you feeling your feelings all the damn time. you tell your kids that you're cranky and then repeatedly apologize to them for how you're treating them?! god grow up. not every day is a feel good let-me-do-all-the-self-care day. and if I hear the words SELF CARE so one more time so help me Jesus :smashing_computer: on one hand she admits that things are a lot easier for her compared to others yet she still complains complains complains. you're nearing 40 and are a mom now. start acting like it

and yes Jen you're so special being deeply affected by the news. the rest of us see mass graves and are like ¯_(ツ)_/¯

13.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She even said she had a bandana she could have used which is way better than a scarf. Fold it a couple times, and put hair elastics at the end. But how crazy is it that this is what? Her fourth visit to a grocery store?

14.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So let me get their straight...when she was navel gazing for the last 15 years, she was too busy to feel her feelings? Because she was volunteering? Taking care of a sick loved one? Continuing her education? She is so stunted in her development. She had all the time and money to become a functioning human for the last decade and she blew it.

Also, Montessori teaches the kids that you don’t move on to another project until you clean the one you just used. It should fall right in line with the soup kitchen for her to teach the kids to clean up. But once again, that would also require Jen to organize little projects for them to do instead of having a free for all in the living/dining room play area or the family room play area or the downstairs play area. Get it together, Jen.

15.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can she go clean her craptice and organize? What's with all these therapy "friend replacement" vlogs? She has no one to talk to but a camera, huh? Can't she text CA about this stuff?

She's not showing much of the kids? What? They've been on her stuff 24/7 lately. She lies just for the sake of lying.

Jen is "having a chat" to her camera while trying to ignore CC.... :wacko:

Donny busted his face on the door... This is the same kid she leaves unsupervised. Apparently he bumped his head TWO! times recently while she turned away for 1 minute. Yet she still hasn't learned. Does she think CC is adequate supervision? She's asking CC what happened?

Poor CC, I feel like Jen is putting a lot on her. CC is the babysitter, therapist, mediator between her parents, Donny's interpreter, and Jen's only friend.

:nervous:

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130720 views