TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    She couldn't get off that Live fast enough yesterday

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thanks I can usually find it on my Facebook feed, but maybe it’s just slow.

3.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ya know....I want to tell her 2 things.
    1. Grow a pair
    2. GROW THE F UP!!!

Ugh. She is pointless and irrelevant. (I think I am a little peeved today.) :fist-shake:

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Guys, Jen might be an empath.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Or maybe just a big pain in the a$$

6. Moon&RockLesbo
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Hello ladies, I'm half lurker here, full-on snarker of Jen's videos.

Well until this video dropped...3 mins in and I cannot bring myself to continue to watch the most boring person in the world complain about her life. I do remember the days when she was young,quirky, a hoot and ridiculous. But now she's become too boring for me to even react to anything she does or says. She is so darn beige now.

I'm reaching for content if I watch a woman cry over milk and that's the climax of her journey. Oh her journey, how we must follow her journey. I know I keep watching hoping for some more breakdowns or something substantial to happen. Even the divorce is a snooze fest.

I started following her back when she was doing Marie Kondo clothing purges. All the time I kept waiting for something to happen I don't know what.It was just like watching The real housewives but it's only one inept housewife. Knowing men like Don, he is living it up as the dominant hyper-sexual he claims to be, and I don't care for him but I salute him at this time to make up for lost time and money. (Send)

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Moon&RockLesbo @ 4/13/2020, 10:10 AM) 
    Hello ladies, I'm half lurker here, full-on snarker of Jen's videos.

Well until this video dropped...3 mins in and I cannot bring myself to continue to watch the most boring person in the world complain about her life. I do remember the days when she was young,quirky, a hoot and ridiculous. But now she's become too boring for me to even react to anything she does or says. She is so darn beige now.

I'm reaching for content if I watch a woman cry over milk and that's the climax of her journey. Oh her journey, how we must follow her journey. I know I keep watching hoping for some more breakdowns or something substantial to happen. Even the divorce is a snooze fest.

I started following her back when she was doing Marie Kondo clothing purges. All the time I kept waiting for something to happen I don't know what.It was just like watching The real housewives but it's only one inept housewife. Knowing men like Don, he is living it up as the dominant hyper-sexual he claims to be, and I don't care for him but I salute him at this time to make up for lost time and money. (Send)

Ditto. I hardly ever watch her because she's a snoozefest but today I tuned in for just about 3 minutes and counted 50 million "I" and "me" so I fast forwarded, and it was ALL "I" and "me" so I had to tune out. She is seriously losing it. No, Jen, I do not have trouble getting out of bed in the morning because I have a JOB where I have to earn a PAYCHECK. Get over yourself.

8.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had to pause the video and run over here. Y’all, who in the f*ck is she kidding? An empath?!??? She can’t even sympathize with people!

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissingTheMoneyNotTheHoney @ 4/13/2020, 12:08 PM) 
    Guys, Jen might be an empath.

yes that part was so stupid. "people have been asking if I'm an empath..."

giphy

sorry but who has been asking? name one person. clearly she just learned the name for someone who cArEs So DeEpLy about things :rolleyes:

10.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen an empath?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

That is the most unselfaware thing Jenbot may have ever said!

11.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hey Jen- what's it called when you assume other people's' feelings, thoughts, lives as your own and make everything about yourself (even when, clearly, it has nothing to do with you)? Narcissism? Maybe you should look into what THAT means.

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She must think she's so clever using that Taylor Swift song to answer if her and Don are ever getting back together. 🙄

13.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen can't even empathize with her own daughter. :rolleyes:

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/13/2020, 12:24 PM) 
    Jen an empath?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

That is the most unselfaware thing Jenbot may have ever said!

I don't know...you could have knocked me over with a feather when she declared in her LIVE that she was letting go of her need to be super productive. the same woman that makes lists of things to do then says: but I'm giving myself grace and IDC if I do any of this

she is really the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

15.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen seems to think that the answer to every single one of her problems is 'MOAR SELF CARE' yet the evidence shows that no matter how much self care she deploys (15 years worth!) she is still an absolute mess. Almost every day in the last week she has declared that she is taking that particular day as a 'day for myself' or a 'day for self care' because she thinks the problem is what's on the news and how empathetic she is (which I nearly choked at). The problem for Jen is her LIFE and the dregs that are left of it after she blew up her marriage and her family. No amount of pathetic self-care regimes are going to fix this. Every day Jen does nothing but slob around in a tracksuit looking like shit, so I'm not sure how to define a day when Jen hasn't implemented 'self care'. She doesn't have a job and makes zero effort with her kids. This woman has been taking it easy on herself for as long as she's been making videos.

And honestly vlogs like this are just sad. 'Hi everyone I'm Jen and my life is a boring mess. Oh and a special bonus - I look like shit.'

The one thing I get from these vlogs is how great my life is compared to Jen's - it's worth watching just for that weekly boost.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130719 views