TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do these idiots (YouTubers) not realize the internet is forever? Their poor kids and grandkids...

2.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ok, now that I watched it, that absolutely WAS flippant and immature to post. She's not clever or funny when we know she spends every Sunday crying hysterically over her lost life. It would be sad if her kids ever saw that.
    Don must have brought Melissa to Easter dinner with his parents

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/13/2020, 12:42 PM)
    I’m waaaay behind but on the subject of masks—

My granddaughter (who I raised as my own) found out yesterday her dad is most likely brain dead. She’s having to make end-of-life decisions alone at 21 years old. My heart is breaking for her. But I digress...

So my husband was taking her to see her father in the hospital last night. I had about 15 minutes to make them both masks, so I found a no-sew pattern/tutorial and cut up some heavyweight t-shirts I had on hand.

But then again, I’m not as altruistic as Jen. She’s supporting the small businesses with her purchases (except those from Target, Whole Foods, Amazon, etc. etc. etc.) And depleting Don’s bank account.

Expect to see rants from me all day. :sorry_smiley: I need to vent, and Jen gives me plenty to work with.

My heart hurts for your granddaughter :cry: That’s a horrible decision for anyone to make but to be just 21 years old is just 💔 :cry:

I don’t need to see Donnie eat. Ever. Again. :1:

4.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In a q&a she said they had differing parenting styles and that caused tension. Now she is saying the work phenomenally together as coparents.

Hmm. Nice try jen.

5.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen’s life would be much easier if she developed a homeschooling schedule for her children. Children need structure. I’m a teacher, and our district has given out a sample schedule for parents, but my partner teacher and I eventually made one for them. Hell, my husband even made a daily schedule for our high schooler.

Jen only has an after school schedule because the children are at school during the day. She needs a before lunch schedule. That way the kids know what to expect each day. There’s routine and structure. This free-for-all looks exhausting.

Of course, Jen would probably not see this as beneficial to her even though it would be. She’d probably give up after a day and claim it doesn’t work for her.

Finally, researching activities to do with your kids are easy right now. Everyone is posting all about websites offering free activities for children. Ive been bombarded via Facebook alone. Jen needs to stop with the me time and focus on her kids. They go to bed so early that Jen should have 3-4 hours each night for me time. This woman has so much me time that I think she’s getting sick of herself.

Sorry for the long rant, but I’m sick of her whining. My husband works from home. The kids are schooling from home. I am also teaching from home. Jen is basically doing NOTHING.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 13/4/2020, 19:48) 
    In a q&a she said they had differing parenting styles and that caused tension. Now she is saying the work phenomenally together as coparents.

Hmm. Nice try jen.

That actually makes sense to me because she doesn't have to see him parent anymore. And it gives her the extra "me" time she "needs". So they are free to do it their way in their own spaces.

Also RE: schedules. Shut up. You're a teacher, great. Then listen to this. It is OVERWHELMING right now as a parent - having a know it all teacher dictate my day is not fucjibg helpful. My husband is an essential worker - the stress this creates is emense. I have to work from home, parent alone, and teach my kids. Schedules are great until a lesson takes all day because your child is stressed, feeling disconnected, full of anxiety about the uncertainty of the world. Teachers are amazing, and I'm grateful for all they are doing right now, but dictating my day is not your job.

Also. Jen actually has a schedule did you watch her Vlog? Of course Jen has a schedule - its one of her stengths. She parents and schedules in me time. That's better than what I can muster at the moment.

Edited by Gawfahomg - 4/13/2020, 02:02 PM

7.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, Don....yes.
    Jen looks exactly like Belle.
    It's uncanny, really.

Jen_Face_Pull

Belle

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 13/4/2020, 19:08) 
    "She and Don are NOT getting back together, no way, no how. NEVER EVER. Interpretation: I’m already counting Don’s money and I’ll be juuuuust fine."

Your kids are gonna be able to see these some day, Jen. Shes really trying to push the "he cheated" vibes, imo.

Can anyone give me a timestamp to where she said they are definitely done? I skipped too much and I’m not ready to suffer through all of her blabbing...

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The thing that’s making me so incredibly angry as I get it OK if you’re not gonna get back together fine but she creates all of the hype and issues herself she either needs to come out and say look this is what happened this is why we broke up we’re not getting back together we’re both fine we’re both working through it or just stop posting I’ve had enough of her!!!!!
    She is manipulative she is a liar and she’s ridiculous!!!!

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Its on her ig stories

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    IG backpedaling after Taylor Swift singing

12.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That IG Taylor Swift crap suggests to me that Melissa (Don's new lady friend as she will now be known) totally exists.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    1. We need a new thread title

2. Her IG live was very snotty and flippant. I guess she was trying to be quick, concise and answer questions knowing the kids would be home any time but in that case, maybe pick another time to do a Live.

14.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 13/4/2020, 18:47) 
    NarcissisticEmpathLikeJen
    :snickering:

Gets my vote as next title

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeanBunny @ 13/4/2020, 19:13) 
    I just watched her IG Live from this morning. Can we talk about her rubbing her snotty nose on her sleeve like a fucking toddler? We have seen her do a lot of disgusting things, but this one might just take the cake! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Now, now, be gentle with her. She’s only five.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130720 views