NarcissisticEmpathLikeJen Pt. 136

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 13/4/2020, 22:22) 
    When did she mention romantic incompatibility?
    Um...I am old enough to remember a few friends divorcing over that term. It's often used for sexual incompatibility, it's just a nice way to say things in the bedroom were awful.

One or two stories after the Taylor Swift one

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just watched Jen’s stories. That whole Taylor Swift thing did not do anything but show what an obnoxious jackass Jen is. Talk about totally uncalled for. No one needed to know that their sex life sucked either.

To be honest, that sounds like an excuse and another lie. If you all were happy with everything but sex, then you could have worked on that and come to a compromise. There’s more to the story.

I also don’t believe that the two of them are getting along that well. Jen probably flared her nostrils to the point that they’re sore.

3.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 4/13/2020, 04:22 PM) 
    Um...I am old enough to remember a few friends divorcing over that term. It's often used for sexual incompatibility, it's just a nice way to say things in the bedroom were awful.

with as rigid and controlling as she is can you even imagine how she was in that regard? (I know you guys don't want to imagine it but I just put the thought in your head - sorryz! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic ) things were probably planned well in advance. before the deed was done she'd probably bring up the latest ugly $800 necklace that she wanted and get Don's permission to buy it before trading goods for sex. even when there were a ton of hearts in her journal she was likely give Don way too much info about her daily body temp and cervical mucous instead of letting things happen naturally

orrrrrrr she's a total freak and just got sick of sleeping with Don. idk

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, like other people currently in the news, seems to forget that once you put it on the internet it's there for an eternity. Everyone has the receipts.

Edited by JustAverageJane - 4/13/2020, 10:52 PM

5.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That Taylor Swift nonsense shows how immature and spoiled she is. It wasn't cute. It was pathetic. She is trying to show a brave face and like she's ok with it all, but her actions show something different.

6.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wanted to throat punch her and punch her in her smug face.

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen always liked her ME time. She pretended to work hard all day with Don gone to prove she was worthy of the money he was giving her. When Don started to work from home, her whole demeanor changed. She couldn't get away with watching dumb asses on youtube. She had to be working and have something to show for her day. Jen was happy that Don was there so she would have companionship in the night or when she needed it but she happier by herself when she could shop and do whatever she wanted and eat whatever she wanted without having to pretend to be model thin and such a pillar of the family.

8.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Taylor Swift story was beyond rude and disrespectful. She has some nerve to post that while patting herself on the back for being a good co-parent. Jen is oblivious and tone deaf but wow, I am shocked that she thinks this is okay.

9.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 13/4/2020, 22:42) 
    The Taylor Swift story was beyond rude and disrespectful. She has some nerve to post that while patting herself on the back for being a good co-parent. Jen is oblivious and tone deaf but wow, I am shocked that she thinks this is okay.

I agree. That is something to dance in your room too and raise a glass of something. That is not for the public to see. How trashy. Money does not buy class. I would never want my children or my ex to see something like that. I wouldn't want my kids to think that behavior was okay and I would never want a future ex or even past ex to feel that type of behavior was okay. She thinks she is a 15 year old.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/13/2020, 01:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 4/13/2020, 04:22 PM) 

with as rigid and controlling as she is can you even imagine how she was in that regard? (I know you guys don't want to imagine it but I just put the thought in your head - sorryz! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic ) things were probably planned well in advance. before the deed was done she'd probably bring up the latest ugly $800 necklace that she wanted and get Don's permission to buy it before trading goods for sex. even when there were a ton of hearts in her journal she was likely give Don way too much info about her daily body temp and cervical mucous instead of letting things happen naturally

orrrrrrr she's a total freak and just got sick of sleeping with Don. idk

I can imagine the horror. Jen with her over the top controlling, scheduling disease and Don and his come to daddy issues. It's enough for a year long nightmare.
    I watched her stories just now. Someone needs to tell Jen to NEVER ,EVER ,EVER try to be cool or edgy. Just, no. It comes out as rude and dumb.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One’s for sure, this won’t help in the question wether or not she will still be welcome in Utah this year...

QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 13/4/2020, 22:45) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 13/4/2020, 22:42) 

I agree. That is something to dance in your room too and raise a glass of something. That is not for the public to see. How trashy. Money does not buy class. I would never want my children or my ex to see something like that. I wouldn't want my kids to think that behavior was okay and I would never want a future ex or even past ex to feel that type of behavior was okay. She thinks she is a 15 year old.

12.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder what song Don is rocking out to? He so dumped her.

13.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (backupbaggie @ 4/13/2020, 02:00 PM) 
    I wonder what song Don is rocking out to? He so dumped her.

Freedom ,by George Michael

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sorry, I burst out laughing at the Taylor Swift slide, it took my by great surprise and definitely did not expect that.
    Heading back to the last thread to catch up. Hate being in a different time zone. I miss everything when I’m used to real-time!

15. DivorceAlbum
        +29   Like  

User deleted

If this is one of you bakers, kudos to you! If it wasn’t and just one single Jenion has seen the light, then wow! :o:

9D363C19-A253-4B24-BF73-661AA45DDCE8

937 replies since 13/4/2020, 19:51   119988 views