NarcissisticEmpathLikeJen Pt. 136

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I'm new to PNL... read the New to Jen posts but what is the story with her "office"? It sounds like she promised to organize it but is avoiding it? Just curious about the reference to it. I hope she gets some help. Her family/inlaws are ok with her blaring this whole situation to the world and the kids living on camera constantly?

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Man, the vibe here has changed so much.
    Mostly, I don't get it.

So...I'll see you.
    Good luck.
    Stay safe.
    Wash your hands.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 17/4/2020, 23:31) 
    QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 17/4/2020, 23:26) 
    Did Don come out as gay? Is this why, the Ross family are still allowing Jen to visit the Utah house? Why would a man unless he was a pimp wear his shirt unbuttoned down that far? This is why Jen is making remarks about love is love and she supports it. Don is gay.

Did you miss his Tinder profile? I’d bet my stash of Quarantine Wine that Don is not gay from everything I’ve seen of him.

The Rosses want to maintain a relationship with their grandchildren. They also love them and know their mother is emotionally “fragile” and are probably hoping not to be the source of her wigging out. (Pun intended 😉

Nature will take its course in that relationship IMO.

Unless it comes from Don's mouth, I don't believe anything on line. People love to stir the pot and cause trouble. I don't believe it was true at all.

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Just watched the Easter vlog. Jen says “nice!” or “nice work!” nine freaking times during the egg hunt. I was ready to stab a pencil in my ears. Not sure if it is just her being awkward or nervous because Don was there. Either way, it was annoying as hell.

5. JaggedJen
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Not to Jenfend, but Martha Stewart's recipes seldom work. Years ago, I purchased one of Martha Stewart's best-selling cookbooks and wasted a lot of money on failed recipes. I'm no Julia Child, but I've never had disastrous results with other recipes like I did with Martha Stewart's recipes.

About 20 years ago, People magazine wrote an article on the worst cookbooks. If memory serves correctly, it was a tie between Martha Stewart and Two Fat Ladies. If I can save one unsuspecting soul from purchasing Martha's horrible cookbooks, it would truly be a "good thing."

Thank you, Yetta, for the frosting recipe. I copied it into my recipe file. :D

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wow so I finally (??) caught one of Jens lives.
    CC is beyond obnoxious
    I've never really experienced something like that?
    My 2.5 year old is very "spirited" so I understand what it's like to have a child who needs/wants a lot of attention
    But you gotta work on that, not like CC needs to "behave" on a IG live, because holy hell who cares
    But if mom says not to do something, ya don't do it
    Also that mess of pens in the front room oh my godddddd never in a million years
    Jen is an awful parent!
    I think she does these lives because she has literally no idea how to interact with her children or play with them

7. JaggedJen

User deleted

P.S. I'm not new to Gossip Bakery. I cancelled my account, then re-registered. :)

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61649993

937 replies since 13/4/2020, 19:51   119987 views