NarcissisticEmpathLikeJen Pt. 136

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 4/14/2020, 04:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 14/4/2020, 01:50) 
    Close, but I just watched this yesterday and the cringe HURT me. 19:50
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJyOsJBrYwA

She did for her August 2012, at 16:18.

I'm so. so sad I remember which video to look for.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBUYzWrfP5o

OMG, that's right. I could have sworn I saw her lip sync to that Taylor Swift song before! When I saw her this morning saying "we are are never ever ever--getting back together" I had the deja vu to end all deja vu's... but figured it must have been a coronavirus induced nightmare.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 4/14/2020, 05:45 AM) 
    Backup is here and posts once in a while. He got his PhD and probably on his way to a Nobel prize. Also has 2 little ones at home which is probably keeping him busy.

I'd been wondering where he was! He's missing all of this DRAMA!

I miss him, I miss Flossie too!

Thanks LateKate

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t know if she’s off her game with comment deletions or if more people are just wising up to her. But wow. When she checks her phone in the wee hours and sees these, she’ll need to indulge in another dozen gourmet chocolates.
    1C282B42-BAD9-4691-A961-3CE4C0ED23DDE7065FCB-5EAB-4840-835E-AEDA6675BFC17E3C0FEE-4EBB-42DD-AE62-B681DFB0EDDD42814442-180E-4F26-BCF6-ACD8EFE500C9

4.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The number of thumbs up on some of those comments are wild.

5.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So wait...she was married to Don for over a decade. Dated him for a few years prior to marriage. Baby talked with him constantly. Went on day-ates all the time and took expensive vacations. Gift giving over the top. Shared dirty inside jokes on camera. The heart baby making tracker!! And now she’s saying that they were not romantically compatible?

6. FridgeInGarage
        +12   Like  

User deleted

keeps popping up

Edited by FridgeInGarage - 4/14/2020, 06:49 AM
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (65)

7. FridgeInGarage
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MissReview @ 4/14/2020, 04:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 14/4/2020, 01:50) 
    Close, but I just watched this yesterday and the cringe HURT me. 19:50
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJyOsJBrYwA

She did for her August 2012, at 16:18.

I'm so. so sad I remember which video to look for.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBUYzWrfP5o

God can't believe there was another one! cringey as F
    Attached Image
    giphy

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wondered if she was sitting in the tub with the chocolates because she read all the tough comments...kind of rocking backing and forth and fake crying...stoned on Xanax

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Goodness, those old videos! I need to do a rewatch. She’s like a completely different person. It’s like she never recovered from PPD.

10.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm on the rainbow train. I think it will be similar to a friends 'bisexual' train. She came out as bi when we were about 17 and still insists she is at 34 but she has never had a girlfriend or even shared that she has an interest in a woman.

11.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Spending “Me Time” with my only love, Winnie

Status
    Ok, I’ve been lurking here and guru gossiper for years, honestly Jen (Jenny as I refer to her) is the one who drew me here and I have never been so fascinated with someone as I have been with her. It is like watching the slowest train wreck happen all right before my eyes. When I first met our “dear friend” Jenny I watched her Disney vlogs because it kind of blew me away a grown ass adult and her husband with no children would just go to Disney World all the time, now don’t get me wrong as more vloggers and people my age (millennials) have done this it seems a lot more normal but I just thought it was so odd because they just seemed to “explore” but not really have any real fun, it was more of a way to show off.

And then I became fascinated with her massive hoard of crap she had, like it amazed me someone as well off as her would just have all this unnecessary crap and just collect and collect and collect things that she would never use and “organize it” aka move things from one box to another. As someone that enjoys organizing things because it gives me peace of mind it would stress me out just keeping all the unnecessary stuff that she would literally do nothing with. I just wanted to go to her house and throw out like 50% of her things because it just felt so cluttered but also so wasteful.

There was definitely long periods of times that I would just have to stop watching her because she was a total and complete snooze fest (one thing that would get under my skin and still does is her lack of any knowledge on how to say any words or remember how to speak half the time, like girl!!!! You have all the time in the world, read a book that isn’t for children, educate yourself, take a class, we all know you are privileged to do whatever you want but damn how dumb are you honestly) but I remember watching when she announced all her pregnancy stuff and I was happy for her because I hoped it would give her more “purpose” in her life because it would just shock me she was a “housewife” but never did really anything “housewife” related. Other than occasionally “organize” things she just seemed to do the bare minimum with anything she ever did. Also compared to other housewives on YouTube that film “clean with me’s” and show taking care of their kids and living life and all that it is truly shocking how little Jen does to even function as a human being. Like I would go insane doing literally nothing all day other than complain about how hard my life is while living such a privileged one and not having any true responsibilities or worries whatsoever and a husband that doesn’t give me a hard time and dotes on my every need, want, and desire. So I was thinking hey at least she will have something to do with her life and I felt bad because of all her pregnancy issues she talked about. I definitely stopped watching her around this time because I could care less for kids and I thought she was doing better for herself.

I would check on her here and there and then I remember her talking about her “plant based journey” and I have been vegan for five years and man oh man this lady is a huge hypocrite it just makes me laugh. Like take your time and transition and do what makes you feel comfortable, like to me veganism is not about perfectionism because that is where all the crazy vegans mindsets are but how sensitive she is about what she eats or anything food related because of her haters (aka she is extremely insecure about all the food she consumes and is just trying to hide her eating disordered ways and that is a whole other box to unpack). I haven’t followed her to closely during this time so I don’t really know all the intricacies but in her recent videos where she is just like “well I like to treat myself to eggs” but cried over that milk video and I am like girl, you are so hypocritical and have so much cognitive dissonance about something you are doing every day I just don’t get it. And also the very strange relationship of food she has with her children in feeling the need to feed them essentially separate meals and also very large portions of food for their ages and is constantly like “well you said you wanted this and now I have to make you that” (Like you are the adult Jenny!!! You can be assertive with what you kids should eat). Honestly as stuff comes up I can just go on rants about individual things because she just makes me shake my head and just wonder what kind of reality she lives in (aka none).

Then the infamous divorce and the “dissolve of her marriage to her sweet sweet Pooh bear donald!” When I watched the video my heart was racing and I couldn’t believe she was willing to throw away all this time with him because of x,y, and z reasons; lots of guesses but many we don’t know for sure until we get more answers....cryptically told to us by instagram lives, instagram stories, and reading between the lines on her videos. I just think it is a riot how she is the biggest victim and she will “sacrifice anything for her children” *eyeroll*

So I just decided to make myself a little account and just ride this wave because I don’t really watch any reality tv other than married at first sight and honestly this is the my favorite form of guilty pleasure “trash tv” entertainment, but the best part is a producer and editor aren’t pulling the strings behind the scenes and giving me half the story. Jen is just posting extremely private aspects of her life for everyone to see on the internet FOREVER and she has no concept of what to not share! She makes me laugh if nothing else and my sister and my partner can only handle so much of me recounting stuff I have watched about her and read here so I just want to join the club in commenting on our fav little train wreck.

12. FridgeInGarage
        +32   Like  

User deleted

:1485540604:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (68)

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Spending “Me Time” with my only love, Winnie

Status
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 4/14/2020, 12:29 AM) 

Wow, they are really attacking her now. Quarantine/Divorce Jen is bringing out the dark side of herself because she has nothing to hide behind but her own crappy personality and people are getting real fed up with the pity party.

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Borderline Hoarder @ 4/14/2020, 04:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 4/14/2020, 12:29 AM) 

Wow, they are really attacking her now. Quarantine/Divorce Jen is bringing out the dark side of herself because she has nothing to hide behind but her own crappy personality and people are getting real fed up with the pity party.

Completely agree & it is not helping her that there is nobody to 'check' her behavior except for CC. If she hadn't blown up her marriage she would at least have Don there to try to distract her.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    In one of those comments they claim Jen thinks Donny has autism. Has Jen ever said anything alluding to that? Possible insider.

And that last comment posted. "I've been to your house." Yikes!

937 replies since 13/4/2020, 19:51   119990 views