BibbidiBobbidiBaldLikeJen Pt. 137

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who walks into the main living space/daycare center where the children have been playing unattended, sees MARKERS scattered everywhere including on rugs, and instead of stopping to make the children pick them up, thinks it’s the ideal time to fire up the camera and document for the world to see?

#priories (lol)

2.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/18/2020, 01:19 AM) 
    Who walks into the main living space/daycare center where the children have been playing unattended, sees MARKERS scattered everywhere including on rugs, and instead of stopping to make the children pick them up, thinks it’s the ideal time to fire up the camera and document for the world to see?

#priories (lol)

Yeah, that was kind of shocking, to be honest.
    There is absolutely no reason that they can't clean up.
    Very telling that the inmates are running the asylum.

3.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Exhibit A: Pantry door. Proof that Pwincess Jennifer cleans her own house. How does it get this dirty? She cleans her kitchen after every meal, she said. And that’s at a height where she would be the only one to reach that high. Yuck. Sorry it’s not a real good picture. It went by pretty quickly in the video and turned out blurry.

C53152FF-2CF8-4040-B6AF-A5B02E997E97

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 18/4/2020, 01:27) 
    Exhibit A: Pantry door. Proof that Pwincess Jennifer cleans her own house. How does it get this dirty? She cleans her kitchen after every meal, she said. And that’s at a height where she would be the only one to reach that high. Yuck. Sorry it’s not a real good picture. It went by pretty quickly in the video and turned out blurry.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10826688/...B02E997E97.jpeg)

I was just coming here to comment about gross pantry door at 50 second mark in Easter video. She needs her housekeeper back ASAP.

As a child, my job was to wash all the white doors, cupboards, baseboards, door trim, window trim, etc weekly. Hence why we do NOT have white wood anywhere in our house. We have all stained wood.

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Perhaps we should crowdfund a new cookie sheet and Silpat mat for her. I haven't seen such grimy ones since my grandma passed away. Ew.

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +25   Like  

User deleted

Even her followers were irritated with the kids on her failed attempt to do a live today. Sorry, but I literally cannot stand CC. She is a brat. I still find Donny to be creepy. I basically cannot stand the whole family.

It was nice to see Don and her do Easter together in that boring AF vlog where we literally got to watch dough rise, but her outro was...alarming. She seems so mentally unstable.

7.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    2286C98D-F1E0-4D9C-B353-972D32ACF547

Probably midway through your digestive tract at this point.

8.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    what if her cabinets start looking like the Goldberg hovel? :nervous:

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    she doesn't have to pretend to be a busy bee anymore

10.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/17/2020, 06:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 18/4/2020, 01:27) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10826688/...B02E997E97.jpeg)

I was just coming here to comment about gross pantry door at 50 second mark in Easter video. She needs her housekeeper back ASAP.

As a child, my job was to wash all the white doors, cupboards, baseboards, door trim, window trim, etc weekly. Hence why we do NOT have white wood anywhere in our house. We have all stained wood.

I can relate to that! My mom collected this green glassware stuff. She had a whole shelfing unit with 4 shelves of green glassware. Weekly I had to remove each piece, dust each piece off, dust the unit and put everything back in the correct spot. I HATED that chore. I couldn't get my allowance or go to the skating rink until it was done! To this day, I don't have anything like that in my house!

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Society is doomed.

62A7118F-984D-4E83-B29D-004683A20B11B88452BF-EEBD-45C5-8FA9-B5EADC4C934E

12.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm chiming in about CC's behavior in her Live this morning. Geez oh criminy.....she really needs to stop putting this kid in front of the camera. She's rude, loud, obnoxious with all the "poopy" talk and climbs all over her mother like she's a jungle gym. And yes...it's ALL Jen's fault. I saw a lot of comments saying "bye" or "I'm outta here, kids are out of control" or "please don't do lives with them". A LOT. I don't pay attention to the numbers that watch her lives, but I'd be willing to bet they'll drop to practically nothing if she keeps this up. Then who will she converse with??

Is it the lighting, or are her teeth even looking gray? Her face is almost like a putty color.

I wish we could have gotten a better glimpse of Don. From what we could see, he looks pretty good! And he seemed to really enjoy being there with the kids on Easter morning. Jen was acting weird, like she was trying too hard to look like an interested parent.

Did she eat the kids' Easter bunnies, do you think? Or did she :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: misplace them and not realize it until she edited?

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 18/4/2020, 02:06) 
    I'm chiming in about CC's behavior in her Live this morning. Geez oh criminy.....she really needs to stop putting this kid in front of the camera. She's rude, loud, obnoxious with all the "poopy" talk and climbs all over her mother like she's a jungle gym. And yes...it's ALL Jen's fault. I saw a lot of comments saying "bye" or "I'm outta here, kids are out of control" or "please don't do lives with them". A LOT. I don't pay attention to the numbers that watch her lives, but I'd be willing to bet they'll drop to practically nothing if she keeps this up. Then who will she converse with??

Is it the lighting, or are her teeth even looking gray? Her face is almost like a putty color.

I wish we could have gotten a better glimpse of Don. From what we could see, he looks pretty good! And he seemed to really enjoy being there with the kids on Easter morning. Jen was acting weird, like she was trying too hard to look like an interested parent.

Did she eat the kids' Easter bunnies, do you think? Or did she :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: misplace them and not realize it until she edited?

she ate them and then exercised for hours to burn it off

14.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Don isnt in the video bc Jen doesnt want people to say how good he looks.

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 18/4/2020, 02:09) 
    Don isnt in the video bc Jen doesnt want people to say how good he looks.

and he does, he looks like a different person

888 replies since 17/4/2020, 22:57   113846 views