BibbidiBobbidiBaldLikeJen Pt. 137

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bizniz wady Jen: Look at my rainbow shirt! It says You are Loved! I so needed that message today.

Shirt literally says “You are Enough”

Bizniz wady Jen: My vlog is now live!

Everybody: There’s no video

Don better come through with the alimony and child support because yikes.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 18/4/2020, 03:40) 
    Bizniz wady Jen: Look at my rainbow shirt! It says You are Loved! I so needed that message today.

Shirt literally says “You are Enough”

Bizniz wady Jen: My vlog is now live!

Everybody: There’s no video

Don better come through with the alimony and child support because yikes.

LOL! I miss all the good stuff when I skip through. So she can’t spell or read!

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, so. I'm really really sorry if this has been discussed and I'm being a bonehead here, I'm trying to understand Jen.
    I watched a vlog (Easter and previous one) it is so sad..
    but why does she look so different? Has it been that long that we can say age/yrs etc and she puts a lot of time into taking care of herself. What happened?

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 18/4/2020, 01:06) 
    QUOTE (Haggard Jen @ 4/17/2020, 12:47 PM)
    I finally looked up what oat milk exactly was: "Oat milk consists of steel-cut oats or whole groats that are soaked in water, blended, and then strained with a cheesecloth or a special nut milk bag." Yeah, strained oat water definitely not as creamy and rich as milk.

Because I’m actually a 14 year old boy....”nut milk bag” made me :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I showed my mom some of the pictures of toys everywhere and asked if that would have been ok with her when my brother and I were little. She said “we’ll kids are gonna make messes while they play but when I told you to pick stuff up I would have only told you once. If you didn’t pick stuff up it would have gone in the trash.”

When my daughter makes a mess and won't clean up, I tell her "Five minutes." That means get off your ass, clean up your mess, or what is left out is mine. It ends up in the basement until I decide to give it back. I had quite a few of her things down there this past week!

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 18/4/2020, 03:01) 
    So, the chocolate bunnies she showed earlier in the week are not in the basket, and Jen has what looks like chocolate on her lips on Easter morning?

jen_1jen

Good eye, Yetta! So help me God though, if Don ever DREAMED of leaving out a chocolate bunny in Jen’s Easter basket for the last 10+ years, there would be hell to pay I’m sure. But she has no problem not letting her CHILDREN go without a chocolate bunny in their baskets. SelfishLikeJen

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 18/4/2020, 03:31) 
    "Homeschooling?!" Where, bitch?! You sit them in front of the laptop for 2 hours a day while their babysitters sing at them and then let them run wild. She has not attempted one single school-like task.

Now, now, give Single Mama Jen a little credit—

Teaching them about cooking and nutrition through tasty treats:

A384A121-D08A-4267-BEF3-B463F8E5EBE5

Physical education involving the tossing of markers:

88488A1E-B312-4F20-8583-210606083F4F

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If Don is coloring his hair, he should have roots like the rest of us.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Was Don taking the kids to his parents' house for Easter? That's not social distancing IMO. And how do we know Jen gave him bread to take home?
    He fake voice during that whole egg hunt was so annoying "good job" "way to go" etc. etc...in her baby voice. She sure was putting on a show for Don. Ick! He must have hated that whole time and couldn't wait to get out of there. She said they had an egg hunt at Don's so why did he need to be at the house for her egg hunt?
    I just don't understand that whole deal.

And finding out about the Ross' Raven cult. Creepy! Reminds me of scientology.

9.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watched her video today. Jen really needs to do something with herself as in taking better care of her hair and put on a little make-up if she plans to be on camera. Her not caring about her appearance is so off-putting.

I see moms like Betsy Mikesell, Lynette Yoder, Parisienne Farmgirl, Shanna LeRoy and others who do take time to look nice for their YT and Instagram stories/videos. Many of these women have more children than Jen does. They also hold jobs outside of their home or they are out gardening, fixing up their homes, cooking most of their meals and teaching their children during this time. Why can't Jen get her act together and present herself like a woman who cares about herself and her family? Why is Jen so damn lazy about everything? It seems that Jen only cares about her "feelings" and as a viewer I am tired of her "lumberjack" naturally worn out look.

It was good to see Don there watching the kids find the Easter eggs. It is good he is there to show support for his kids for special holidays and weekends, etc. Most dads honestly do not show up for their kids. Glad Don cares about his children despite going through a divorce with Jen.

Donny did a lot better than CC with finding the eggs. He seems more observant than CC on Easter morning. Donny seemed really happy to have his Dad there and boy, he was raring to go to Dad's house too with grabbing his backpack! LOL

I could not see Don that well but from what others have said, he looks better than he did when he lived with Jen. I really think living with her stressed him out. Now he has the freedom to do more for himself, on his own and take better care of himself mentally and physically. Now, he only has his two kids to take care of and not third child Jen he use to have to watch constantly.
    It is a good thing he knows how to cook and grill and I am sure he is preparing healthier keto meals for himself. Probably, how he lost a few pounds.

Jen just looks sick or doesn't care how she comes across on camera. Her skin looks bad and her lips look bad and she has dark circles around her eyes. She really needs to get more sleep than she does. It might do wonders for her health.

Like so many, I was also shocked to see her dirty pantry cabinet - inside and outside on the wall and door panel. In her earlier videos, she really seemed to take pride in her home and kept it clean (even with maids) but now she seems to not care how her house looks anymore. Her messy house matches how Jen is feeling inside. Her children are old enough to help pick up their toys. I use to put my kids toys into empty pillow cases if they did not pick up toys or clothing from the floor within an hour after I told them. I would hide those toys and clothes for about a week and it depended on how well my kids kept their room cleaned is when they would get their toys/clothing back. Jen needs to teach her kids what consequences are if they do not listen to her. If those kids can run and pick up Easter eggs, they are old enough to run and pick up their toys and clothing/shoes from the floor.

10.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I got this for the ad when I watched her latest vlog. It made me laugh.
    Attached Image
    A55FA663-7B51-4D75-B3FB-127BFEF0C330

11.     +41   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Aww shucks guys. Thanks for picking my title!! It was a nice surprise to come home to after dodging Covid-19 as an essential worker. Also I knew she ate those chocolate bunnies! What a beast. Don looks marginally bangable. Nothing makes sense. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

12. Landyn's One Eye
        +13   Like  

User deleted

I don’t watch Jen faithfully, so be kind :)

Doesn’t she say SHE filed for divorce?
    I’ve never been through a divorce, but friends who have do not act like her.

I would think that the person who wanted out is relieved and happy. From the looks of it, Don was the one who dumped Jen.

Second. I’m all for working on yourself but damn, she needs to stop focusing solely on herself. Like every single feeling has to be analyzed. She really needs to get out of the house (after Covid) and volunteer for less fortunate people.

She’s so focused on herself, she can’t even pay attention to her kids. Letting them run wild with no boundaries will bite her in the ass sooner than later. Those kids rule that house. She’s not doing them any favors by allowing that.

13.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marginally bangable needs to be a user name! 🤪 I was tempted to eat my kids’ Easter tasty treats and I used a teensy bit of Will power. What a bitch!

14. Landyn's One Eye
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GrandmaSophia @ 18/4/2020, 04:42) 
    If those kids can run and pick up Easter eggs, they are old enough to run and pick up their toys and clothing/shoes from the floor.

Not to mention, cleaning up/having a responsibility is good for their self-esteem. Gives them a sense of accomplishment.

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guarantee her kids know how to clean up after themselves and do it every day at the Montessori school. Jen has likely undone everything they learned, hopefully temporarily.

888 replies since 17/4/2020, 22:57   113846 views