BibbidiBobbidiBaldLikeJen Pt. 137

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Boy, she really hacked up Donny’s hair, didn’t she? Bangs are all uneven and it’s kind of a bowl shape.

2.     +28   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thoughts on the Easter vlog -

- why does she have to say things like “I make the whole batch, and then we have leftover pancake day” Leftover pancake day?!? “Good morning kids. Guess what day it is? It’s leftover pancake day! All Day!”
    :10:

- who bought, not TWO, but three bags of flour? For a household of one, essentially. Selfish hoarder Jennifer!

- if you’re making a recipe for others, make it for them. F*ck your stupid oat milk and fake butter. Oh geez, thanks for making me something...for your taste

- re: paska bread. You’re trying to keep up with a tradition that your husband’s family shared, because you don’t want to lose that? How about don’t divorce their son? :dunno:

-I’m sorry but the egg dying was lame. If it was one thing she did in addition to something actually FUN and creative, then cute. But that was it. “C’mon kids! Ok, put the egg in the cup. Now take it out. Ok, we’re done” :100:

- she did make up nice baskets for the kids, so I’ll give that. But a basket for the mop? Can’t roll my eyes hard enough.

- “Dare I say rapture?” Ohh, you go girl, say it

- thanks for the virutal hug, friend

3.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 18/4/2020, 05:31) 
    Boy, she really hacked up Donny’s hair, didn’t she? Bangs are all uneven and it’s kind of a bowl shape.

He looks like Stewart from MadTV

QUOTE (NotAgingWell @ 18/4/2020, 05:34) 
    Thoughts on the Easter vlog -

- why does she have to say things like “I make the whole batch, and then we have leftover pancake day” Leftover pancake day?!? “Good morning kids. Guess what day it is? It’s leftover pancake day! All Day!”
    :10:

- who bought, not TWO, but three bags of flour? For a household of one, essentially. Selfish hoarder Jennifer!

- if you’re making a recipe for others, make it for them. F*ck your stupid oat milk and fake butter. Oh geez, thanks for making me something...for your taste

- re: paska bread. You’re trying to keep up with a tradition that your husband’s family shared, because you don’t want to lose that? How about don’t divorce their son? :dunno:

-I’m sorry but the egg dying was lame. If it was one thing she did in addition to something actually FUN and creative, then cute. But that was it. “C’mon kids! Ok, put the egg in the cup. Now take it out. Ok, we’re done” :100:

- she did make up nice baskets for the kids, so I’ll give that. But a basket for the mop? Can’t roll my eyes hard enough.

- “Dare I say rapture?” Ohh, you go girl, say it

- thanks for the virutal hug, friend

the kids Easter baskets were cheap

4.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She makes the whole serving of pancakes on the can because she's a robot and she can't scale down. Must. follow. directions.

5.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t get how she always says “I’m vlogging to remember this” and then on every single live “no I NEVER watch my videos back after I post them”.
    So... you’re never gonna watch to remember this time. It’s just logic.

Also.
    Thank you to all of you for reminding me to teach my son to pick up after himself more. He is a tornado. This week has been manners boot camp in our house.
    He picks up his toys and asks to leave the table. I’m calling that progress. He just turned three 🥰

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m actually not all that impressed w/ her kids’ Easter baskets.

There was a lot of little things in there, but it’s all mostly inexpensive type things & nothing really all that significant or notable.

There was nothing wrong w/ the baskets, & I’m sure the kids liked the little toys... but it was things, like the ball & Easter bunny ears, that might be played w/ for a day or two & then forgotten, w/ the exception of maybe the coloring books.

But I’m used to putting together Easter baskets w/ some fun spring & summer items like sunglasses, swimsuits, flipflops, sidewalk chalk, bug catchers, bubbles, spring crafts like rock painting kits, kids’ gardening supplies, etc.

Again, absolutely NOTHING wrong w/ the kids’ baskets & I’m sure they were happy. But we’ve seen the effort she used to put into her & Don’s Easter baskets & everything that was always in their baskets - expensive chocolates, bath products, etc.

And the difference between what her & Don’s baskets used to look like & have in them compared to what her kids’ baskets look like & have in them is rather sad.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 4/18/2020, 05:50 AM

7.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t think they planned to have Easter morning together. I think Jen purposely got them up late and didn’t get them ready so Don would have to wait. Why would she make dairy free paska bread for the in-laws. I’d love to know how it really tasted. And I truly believe she ate the chocolate bunnies. I wish we could have seen a full shot of Don. He seemed well and I’m so happy for him.

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don would of had a delicious sauce made from Greek yogurt to go over that salmon.
    Oh how the mighty have fallen

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think Don’s hair is wet, so it looks darker.

And the future new girlfriend needs to accidentally break his granny glasses and suggest new ones.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 18/4/2020, 00:40) 
    I love this title! Particularly because I’ve read that her “friend” Bibbiti Bobbity Brooke is a bitch in real life.

I read that somewhere too. I think someone went up to her at Disney and she couldn't be bothered. Like all her success has gone to her head and she doesn't need the "little" people anymore. Can't stand people like that who look down on people they perceive beneath them. Same with Haggard.

I will give Brooke credit for making a success of her once cottage venture, especially with her boxes. She's hit the big time with them. But she only grew because the "little" people bought her stuff.

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 18/4/2020, 05:04) 
    I don’t watch Jen faithfully, so be kind :)

Doesn’t she say SHE filed for divorce?
    I’ve never been through a divorce, but friends who have do not act like her.

I would think that the person who wanted out is relieved and happy. From the looks of it, Don was the one who dumped Jen.

Second. I’m all for working on yourself but damn, she needs to stop focusing solely on herself. Like every single feeling has to be analyzed. She really needs to get out of the house (after Covid) and volunteer for less fortunate people.

She’s so focused on herself, she can’t even pay attention to her kids. Letting them run wild with no boundaries will bite her in the ass sooner than later. Those kids rule that house. She’s not doing them any favors by allowing that.

Jen filed the paperwork, that we have seen for ourselves. Doesn’t mean she is the one who initiated/wanted the divorce. A hot theory here is that she threw out the divorce threat in a heated moment and Don called her bluff.

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know why, but the highlight of that vlog for me was how every time Donny actually spotted an egg he'd freak out and scream like a banshee.

Also, my theory is Jen actually forgot to put the chocolate bunnies in the basket and didn't realize until after the fact. But instead of giving them to the kids, she just ate them.

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 18/4/2020, 06:33) 
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 18/4/2020, 05:04) 
    I don’t watch Jen faithfully, so be kind :)

Doesn’t she say SHE filed for divorce?
    I’ve never been through a divorce, but friends who have do not act like her.

I would think that the person who wanted out is relieved and happy. From the looks of it, Don was the one who dumped Jen.

Second. I’m all for working on yourself but damn, she needs to stop focusing solely on herself. Like every single feeling has to be analyzed. She really needs to get out of the house (after Covid) and volunteer for less fortunate people.

She’s so focused on herself, she can’t even pay attention to her kids. Letting them run wild with no boundaries will bite her in the ass sooner than later. Those kids rule that house. She’s not doing them any favors by allowing that.

Jen filed the paperwork, that we have seen for ourselves. Doesn’t mean she is the one who initiated/wanted the divorce. A hot theory here is that she threw out the divorce threat in a heated moment and Don called her bluff.

even if it was Don who wanted a divorce, it strategically benefited him not to be the one to file. Who wants to look like the man who walked out on his little children? If I was his lawyer I would definitely advise him to let her file, especially in a non community property state where subjective factors are taken into consideration for property division. Better do look like the good guy in the eyes of the Court than some selfish Tinder hunting Lothario on the prowl for some new putang rather than staying home with his family.

14.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 4/18/2020, 12:25 AM) 
    Is Jen GlennonDoyle + KateFlowers hybrid now? That sweater and all the texts she loves on every single object drives me crazy.

She probably loses so much hair because after giving birth she started pseudo vegan journey refusing to eat any meat so her body is practically deteriorating lol

in my own experience it helped me sometimes to eat nice seafood or animal proteins to look more glowing and rejuvenated. And yeah Donny sucking on the mixing bowl was absolutely insane!

@irishmiss I totally agree. I think she’s dreading the day sometime in the future when she has to leave all behind, which is demoralizing.

Her hair was shit before .lots of vegans have thick healthy hair. People with eating disorders have hair like hers.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/18/2020, 04:14 AM) 
    Ok, so. I'm really really sorry if this has been discussed and I'm being a bonehead here, I'm trying to understand Jen.
    I watched a vlog (Easter and previous one) it is so sad..
    but why does she look so different? Has it been that long that we can say age/yrs etc and she puts a lot of time into taking care of herself. What happened?

We are baffled too. I have actually watched all of her vlogs in real time (the first on I watched was an Ulta haul, I think) and there have been times over the years she has looked really rough, but not as rough as she does now. She could clean up good and typically did, but often her attempts at dressing up missed the mark (too short or tight babydoll dress not appropriate for her body type, sparkly eye make up and green nail polish) but at least it was entertaining and she tried. Now she is done trying. I get we are all in this social isolation, but even with that going on I still do something with my hair and put a little makeup on and today I even wore a dress. We all need to feel good about ourselves, even if it is just our family that sees us. With Jen, if you are going on a live story, just take 10-15 minutes to put yourself together. I have zoom calls for work a few times a week, and I always do my hair (fan of the Revlon hot round brush here) and put on some make up and at least a good top. We all have to have a little pride right? It just makes you feel normal. I can't imagine the thought that I am going on live with lots of my followers and yet it looks like I have been rolling around in my bed after an all nighter.

So not sure what happened to Jen, but she has always been one spoon short of a full set of silverware. Even when she had it all together and was married to Richie Rich and living the high life at Trump (!) Towers for her anniversary, there was always something wonky there.

888 replies since 17/4/2020, 22:57   113846 views