LosingHerLocksandAfraidOfABoxLikeJen Pt. 138

« Older   Newer »

1. HelloGorgeous
        +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 27/4/2020, 15:56) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 27/4/2020, 14:49) 
    Ok, I watched the whole video. Again: not a planner person. But I really liked it. She’s good at these kinds of videos. As always she compared the products to last year’s version also pointed out what she didn’t like and in the end she she made clear that she will profit from anyone using her links, so she was very transparent.
    The part about “using my links you will support me and my family” definitely was too much though, no question.

I agree. She does have talent on camera, she has a friendly ease regardless of personal opinions of her nonsense, etc.

I also agree. One of the things that drew me to her was her ease on camera and how friendly she seemed. She was awkward but aren't we all sometimes. Her real-life personality, her snide remarks to Don and everyone around her, the lies, how she will look straight into the camera and say one thing then do the complete opposite turned me off of her completely. She wasted so much time over the past ten years complaining about having no time to film when she set herself up for failure and then blamed us because we put too many expectations on her to perform when it was her idea to start all the blogs and channels. When people manipulate me, I'm out.

QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 27/4/2020, 16:02) 
    Her hair seems shorter. Did she cut it herself???

It's clean. When hair is dirty it loses any fluff or natural wave.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127950 views