1. BerthaGene
        +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/27/2020, 10:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 27/4/2020, 15:58) 
    I don't use it as a calendar, I use it as a scrapbook/diary. Lots of pictures and stickers. I keep track of news headlines, recipes, what I'm planting in my garden, etc. I'm too lazy to do a real scrapbook, so this fits the bill. I like the floral planner they have this year, but I'd rather not give EC any money so I'll probably just make my own.

I also make my own stickers, I'm certainly not spending $20 a week on sticker kits. That's a level of crazy I can't get behind.

I’m a scrapbooker
    I picked it up 15/20 years ago when archivers was a thing
    Usually I do a few pages when I travel, do something out of the ordinary or fun, life event etc.

So I just continue with one scrap book until the pages are out and I get another
    I say it’s my one thing lol

However, I’m thinking about ending the scrapbook thing when the one I have is done and just using my planner for both memory keeping and planning

So u are finding that it works ?

Definitely works for me! I use the monthly calendar for bill reminders and any important meetings I want to remember. Anything else, I just use google calendar, since the weeklys are strictly for memory keeping. I have a Sprocket printer- I use that and pictures that I just print out on sticker paper. I also make my own weekly kits (this week the theme is spring in NY), lay those down ahead of time, and then add in pictures I take throughout the week, plus any journaling, after the fact. It's a nice hour or so a week. I too occasionally like to be gentle with myself like Jen.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127921 views