QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 4/22/2020, 12:55 AM) 
    The title makes me think of Dr. Seuss. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Hahahaha It does sound like him

2.     +52   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So, it's totes okay to eat special cookies and cupcakes from the gluten free dairy free bakery, but NOT okay to open a box full of paper because someone might have touched the inside of it last night?

The mental gymnastics it requires to be Jennifer Ross are incredible.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title

Today was one of the funniest Jen days in a while. Bravo Jen!

4.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The best part of having a new thread are the titles :lol:. I can't even keep up with the thread but the titles are hilarious. This title is everything. :7043:

5.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her appearance lately inspired me to have a PD (personal day). I washed and styled my hair and put makeup on. I’m tired of looking ugly. She should be, too. I feel so much better! I also washed all of my makeup brushes and sponges. Hi, Marnie!

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Where I am I can’t get bleach or wipes or alcohol. I have a bit of hand sanitizer left. My husband thought I was joking and didn’t want to be bothered going to get it. We also cannot get chicken or pork. He thought that was a joke too. I took him to Costco today. He panicked when he saw no meat there. . He asked if we could stop at sams club. There we hit the lottery. They just put out some chicken. We took the max we were allowed and they had pork chops too. We were out of almost everything at home. Between the 2 stores I spent $500. But I don’t have to go out for at least 2 1/2 weeks. Or until I need milk. That’s been hard to get too.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Love this title. :lol:

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Chicago-area Bakers are reporting that cleaning supplies are definitely available in stores, I wonder if this is just Jen playing helpless again. She’s definitely unwilling to venture out beyond her Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s/Target bubble to go to a discount store or even to Costco to find essentials. Most of her shopping trips these days are for food anyway.

Now why would Jen want to play the helpless child? Looking for someone in the fam to take care of her again? Maybe a cry for attention from Suzanne (or Don)? Interesting. =/

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 4/22/2020, 01:35 AM) 
    Where I am I can’t get bleach or wipes or alcohol. I have a bit of hand sanitizer left. My husband thought I was joking and didn’t want to be bothered going to get it. We also cannot get chicken or pork. He thought that was a joke too. I took him to Costco today. He panicked when he saw no meat there. . He asked if we could stop at sams club. There we hit the lottery. They just put out some chicken. We took the max we were allowed and they had pork chops too. We were out of almost everything at home. Between the 2 stores I spent $500. But I don’t have to go out for at least 2 1/2 weeks. Or until I need milk. That’s been hard to get too.

Wow! Sorry to hear. I am in SC and we had the meat scarcity a few weeks ago but it is back now. I hope with the meat packing plant stories from Ohio we aren't in for another wave. Still can't find decent disinfectant supplies but got lucky with rubbing alcohol off walmart online. Haven't seen a milk shortage but one store I go to had literally no ice cream one day. That was weird.

Not to be a Jen, but I had very good luck at Trader Joes for everything, especially meat. Something to check if you have one. They've had toilet paper too! :D

10.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Good Lord, Jen. It’s not like the planners are laced with Ricin.

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can't get any cleaning supply, either. I've been looking for a month, but Jen probably has a box full of backup cleaning supply lost in the craptice.

12. Popppp
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 22/4/2020, 02:03) 
    If Chicago-area Bakers are reporting that cleaning supplies are definitely available in stores, I wonder if this is just Jen playing helpless again. She’s definitely unwilling to venture out beyond her Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s/Target bubble to go to a discount store or even to Costco to find essentials. Most of her shopping trips these days are for food anyway.

Now why would Jen want to play the helpless child? Looking for someone in the fam to take care of her again? Maybe a cry for attention from Suzanne (or Don)? Interesting. =/

Jen’s problem is refusing to shop where the regular people shop
    Whole Foods & Trader Joe’s are not places to get cleaning stuff

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So many words to say so little. The hardest working member of the Ross household is Jen’s iPhone, pumping out 100 stories every day.

14.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen didn’t want to do the video because her office is too big of a mess to film.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title!

I never use bleach unless I'm volunteering to do laundry for the local animal shelter but I picked up a case (3 bottles) from Costco last week just in case I need it or I can donate it to the shelter.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127966 views