Group

Status
    DontKnowMyNextMoveUntilGlennonWritesANewBookLikeJen

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/26/2020, 05:53 PM) 
    Ok, I watching the woe is me Story this AM. She’s just internalizing all the comments she’s getting on the videos/lives and that’s why she didn’t post anything last week. Every time she pulls out the shaky voice is just to get people to back off and pity her. Nothing more.

Totally.

The Rosses have never had an issue with her filming - ever. We have wondered so many times over the years only to again see their willing participation. As much as Don could and should be concerned, he isn't. He is trying to get out with as few scars as possible.

Jen's sudden absence explained with the disappearing upper lip (good catch, FP!) and flared nostrils are her classic manipulation tactics to cause speculation and generate sympathy. If Don attempted to shut it down she'd be pushing those kids in our faces even more.

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 27/4/2020, 00:28) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 26/4/2020, 23:53) 
    Ok, I watching the woe is me Story this AM. She’s just internalizing all the comments she’s getting on the videos/lives and that’s why she didn’t post anything last week. Every time she pulls out the shaky voice is just to get people to back off and pity her. Nothing more.

The shaky voice, flared nostrils and tightness in the mouth area :lol: Her upper lip practically disappears as she talks.

1CB4D703-254D-4897-BB7A-1EE9941431BB8C5CD74A-614E-40A5-87AA-35436D439768

That drives me bat shit crazy when you only see her bottom teeth is annoys the hell out of me!

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So, what about her whole thing about posting less things about her kids, is because her kids won't be there for her to post about? Like if the lawyers, or even the Ross family were like, OK the kids stay with their dad more than they'll be staying with you, due to covid/you not feeding them well/you not paying attention to them/them wanting their dad more? Her not posting almost anything last week might have been her way of showing how "hurt" (in a passive aggressive way) she is by that, although she already had 2 videos ready to go.
    Also, did anyone else chuckle when she said TWO!?

5.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (i love me some me @ 27/4/2020, 03:07) 
    I can’t figure out if her unkempt looks/ mental state are an effort to manipulate Don or the courts so that she will get more in the divorce? To garner sympathy from the judge or convince Don to give her more?
    Or is she really falling apart?
    One thing is for sure,
    She would benefit so much from either getting a part time job, or committing to some permanent, regular volunteer work of some sort. She needs some feedback from regular people in person, rather than Online fan girls.
    She kinda reminds me of some celebrities who are staring to crack up on Instagram from isolation. So self involved.

Also why does she keep the camera so close to her face? She doesn’t realize how unattractive she looks so close up.

I think it’s a sign of Jen falling apart...what’s going on on the outside is an indication of what’s going on inside kinda thing.

I cannot imagine the lack of effs I’d have to give for me to not put even the slightest effort into my appearance when blasting my image out to thousands of ppl or when my newly ex came to pick up the kids.

I think she is in a state of depression and in denial about it.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Katie Girl @ 4/26/2020, 10:21 PM) 
    That drives me bat shit crazy when you only see her bottom teeth is annoys the hell out of me!

Me too. It's makes me ragey. Just spit out your carefully measured, passive-aggressive, sanctimonious sermon already.

Can you imagine what feelings that look must induce in Don? Teets?
    I'd be running for cover.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs. Nesbitt @ 26/4/2020, 23:48) 
    Guys....

I've been watching Jen for years, wallowing in the crazy and reveling in the delicious snark here.

But I've had this growing sense of unease lately -- I'm honestly getting worried about her mental state.

Tell me I've had too much rose, and am imagining things (or am going soft in my old age).

My guilty pleasure is morphing into plain old guilt.

You are being super sweet about it and I’m on my way to wine drunk so I get it.

Don’t feel guilty about Jen. We have always known she was nuts and it’s never going to change mainly because Jen thinks she is perfect.

She’s also an empty shell who only knows how to ape other people’s emotions...

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ShelteringTheRebelsandLookingDisheveled like Jen

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I keep trying to catch up on the thread before a comment but it’s moving too fast… Or I’m too slow I’m not sure LOL

I wanted to comment about the Glennon Doyle being on armchair expert with Dax Shepard I love that podcast and listen to it religiously even though I don’t always agree with every thing that’s on there.

I’ve been a semi fan of Glennon’s for sometime!!! I think there are a lot of things that she says that are really good.
    I’ve never really known how to articulate the struggle with this however…

Because of people like Jenn who take things to the extreme because they’re selfish I’ve always known that some of the stuff that Glennon spews is dangerous

However when I listen to the podcast and heard Kristin Bell who is also a guest during that segment talk about this I felt like she nailed it on the head

She basically said it’s so great to feel all the feelings and that she understands the depth of feeling all the feelings but that she was thankful to be married to somebody like Daxs who Also calls her to the real world basically saying you can feel all the feelings you want but you still have to come to the kitchen table and be a part of this family and talk about something else. And Kristin says how important it is that we feel all the feelings and have all of the emotions but that we are working in our communities and in relationships and we don’t get all caught up and just the “feelings”

also calls her to the real world basically saying you can feel all the feelings you want but you still have to come to the kitchen table and be a part of this family and talk about something else. And Kristin says how important it is that we seal all the ceilings and have all of the emotions but that we are working in our communities and in relationships and we don’t get all caught up and just the “feelings“

It’s really amazing the way she says that I’m Glennon and actually agrees with her and says that is where the magic of all of it is.

This I think it is and always has been Jennifer’s issues she is selfish and cares for nobody but herself so she just wants to sit in a corner and feel all her feelings and she wants everybody to agree with her and put her up on a pedestal and worship her.
    She doesn’t care about anybody else’s feelings she doesn’t care about being gentle with anybody else it’s just all about her and so she has taken this message which isn’t necessarily the worst message in the world and she has gone to the extreme with it!!!

I stand by the fact that I think Jennifer’s problem is not that she’s lazy but that she’s selfish she has video after video where she proves she’s not lazy when it comes to things that she wants to do and when she’s the center of attention…

And whatever has happened in the last six weeks whether it is regarding the virus and being locked down or something with her and Don I feel like something has gone off the rails because she is more than a hot mess!!!! She is far beyond a hot mess.

I personally don’t think anything has changed between her and Don… If the lockdown hadn’t happened they would already be divorced him. She said the divorce would be final in April had none of this happened !!!!!!!

I think she has had to show up as a mother and it’s hard and it sucks sometimes and instead of just saying that she has to paint some other picture… It’s not working!!!!!

I’ll add as an afterthought I never really believed she didn’t want to be a mother as some have stated here but as The days go bye I’m starting to believe it more and more!!!!!

I am with you… I don’t understand at all what she’s doing. She really has got to be a hot mess and mentally not even aware…

Out of board on my spent the weekend watching old Vlogs from early 2013 around Easter time and around Emily’s baby shower time and the difference is just night and day… She is a shell of the person she used to be.

And honestly there is a part of me that understands when you have children in the very early years how mentally and physically you can let yourself go because it’s overwhelming but I also know that there is a point where you kind of catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and go holy shit I got a pull myself together… Has she just not had that moment yet?? Or are things so bad for her mentally that she’s not capable?? Are you seriously I’m beginning to question her mental stability… Not diagnosing anything but just seriously depression?? Something else deeper is going on… Even if it is Jen just putting on a show… There is something else going on.

And can somebody explain the nostril flare I don’t understand that… I don’t see her nose doing anything weird when she talks am I just not seeing it??

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 4/26/2020, 02:55 PM) 
    There is a word for not brushing your hair in 6 weeks: depression. 🤦🏻‍♀️

When there's only one hair, what's to brush?

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (FilofaxECBuJo @ 4/26/2020, 03:45 PM) 
    I think I counted 5 planners. Nobody else got more than 2. Bullshit.

Seriously pathetic of EC to keep her on the PR list AND give her all the swag. Jen has said clearly over the past week or so that she hasn't touched any of her planners since the beginning of the year. So they send her the biggest box and she can't even be bothered get a video up in time for the product launch for no valid reason? I'd be demoting that lazy bitch to receiving one pack of stickers every six months.

I can't believe she even said she had two videos ready to post but she just ... couldn't ... do it. Add that to the list of Jen's excuses that no boss on the planet would accept. :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen and all her “being gentle with myself” excuses make me nuts. I’m not trying to portray myself as some kind of hero—just a normal human—but all I know is what I live, so I’ll use that to contrast Jen’s asinine excuses.

This week my granddaughter’s father passed away rather unexpectedly. My husband and I raised her, so I’ve always had mixed emotions regarding her parents (one being my own daughter). But after her dad’s death we realized how broken-hearted it left us. We also met his mother for the five minutes she could be bothered to spend at his visitation, and realized how little love he had in his life, so we also had tons of regret that we didn’t show him more unconditional love. And the worst has been watching my granddaughter grieve the father she idolized. Let’s just say it’s been a week.

Anyway, long story even longer, my daughter’s birthday is this week. I’m still struggling with grief, I’m tired from raising her kids for 21 years, and I’m exhausted from helping pull together final arrangements for her former boyfriend. But I still spent today making a birthday card for her and getting a gift to send. I didn’t realize I was supposed to be gentle with myself. Damn.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Arby @ 27/4/2020, 01:36) 
    From what I remember Jen mentioned that her and Don had very carefully mapped out how sharing custody of the kids would go. I think she mentioned it would be a long process.

In Jen world EVERYTHING is a long process or better, a journey. Remember when she “transitioned” Charlotte out of the swaddling, one arm and one leg at a time?
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Someone recently posted the video of the Hamptons. I watched it and I thought they still looked happy. He made her laugh and she made him laugh. That's always good. Donny was at least 6 mo old so I am now thinking it wasn't having the kids that was the problem. I can't remember if this was before or after he was made CEO and had to work more. So now I am bamboozled as to what the problem(s) was that caused the divorce.

Fast forward to now and I think she is in a depression because she realizes what she has lost and she misses her old life. Maybe she watched that video too or a couple of other ones. It could have been triggered by Don starting to date and it made it real for her. Some people equate it to grief even. It isn't something you can just snap out of. If anyone loses a pet it doesn't matter if you live in a mansion or a hut the emotion is just as strong. Pointing out to the person in the mansion that at least they don't live in a hut won't change how they feel. I think it would really benefit her to talk to a therapist. They are still available over the phone. And divorce is something they have dealt with for decades.

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 27/4/2020, 07:03) 
    Jen and all her “being gentle with myself” excuses make me nuts. I’m not trying to portray myself as some kind of hero—just a normal human—but all I know is what I live, so I’ll use that to contrast Jen’s asinine excuses.

This week my granddaughter’s father passed away rather unexpectedly. My husband and I raised her, so I’ve always had mixed emotions regarding her parents (one being my own daughter). But after her dad’s death we realized how broken-hearted it left us. We also met his mother for the five minutes she could be bothered to spend at his visitation, and realized how little love he had in his life, so we also had tons of regret that we didn’t show him more unconditional love. And the worst has been watching my granddaughter grieve the father she idolized. Let’s just say it’s been a week.

Anyway, long story even longer, my daughter’s birthday is this week. I’m still struggling with grief, I’m tired from raising her kids for 21 years, and I’m exhausted from helping pull together final arrangements for her former boyfriend. But I still spent today making a birthday card for her and getting a gift to send. I didn’t realize I was supposed to be gentle with myself. Damn.

Grown up sticker book, if I’m having a day your posts always pull me right out of that hole and give me a kick up the backside. You’re amazing. :hug:

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GrownUpStickerBook I am sorry for what you and your family are and have been through, especially your granddaughter. I’m glad you’re there to show your grandchildren love and stability they might not have otherwise grown up with. ❤️

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127978 views