LosingHerLocksandAfraidOfABoxLikeJen Pt. 138

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    GrownUpStickerBook, hugs to you :hug: Please know what a difference you've made in your grandchildrens' lives. And your daughter's also. We, as grandparents raising kids, may never realize what that difference is. I understand the feelings for their dad. I have extremely mixed feelings about my late DIL. I don't know how I would be towards her now if she were still alive. She did some terrible things, both to my son and her kids.

Everyone has their own ways of being "gentle" on themselves. Go for a walk, put on some headphones and listen to some good music in solitude, or write yourself a letter. I wish the best for you in the days to come. It's a struggle, girl. <3

Not Jenfending in the slightest, but this is the hardest thing she's ever had to live through. And in all the years of alleged therapy she's had, she never learned the coping skills to be able to deal with anything adverse. I'm assuming her whole entire family - her parents, her brother, her in-laws and her husband never gave her that kick in the pants she needed to grow up, either. Live is hard when you're eternally 5.

2.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her office must be bad if she is filming that whole planner video standing at her kitchen counter!

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 4/26/2020, 11:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (FilofaxECBuJo @ 4/26/2020, 03:45 PM) 
    I think I counted 5 planners. Nobody else got more than 2. Bullshit.

Seriously pathetic of EC to keep her on the PR list AND give her all the swag. Jen has said clearly over the past week or so that she hasn't touched any of her planners since the beginning of the year. So they send her the biggest box and she can't even be bothered get a video up in time for the product launch for no valid reason? I'd be demoting that lazy bitch to receiving one pack of stickers every six months.

I can't believe she even said she had two videos ready to post but she just ... couldn't ... do it. Add that to the list of Jen's excuses that no boss on the planet would accept. :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Like it or not, Jen still has a huge following. EC took a chance on Jen's access to viewers. Based on Jen's can't be bothered approach to the planner debut, I imagine Jen will be off the list next go round unless she salvages herself by getting lots of viewers to order planners via her code. (If I wanted a planner not a chance in hell would I order via Jen's code. I would find someone else more worthy to give the credit to). Then EC would take the view, "better late than never". Otherwise, I can't imagine EC would continue to associate her brand with a washed up hag.

But hey, the fact that someone as huge as EC still took a chance on Haggard is evidence she could still salvage her organizer "career" if she would pick herself up and get back to it. Ladies would soon forget her haggard phase and lap up her influencing drivel again.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She couldn’t sound less interested. She’s also sounds like she’s rushing through it (but it’s still 49 minutes!!).

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s happening her? This is not the designated posting day! :agace:

6.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 4/27/2020, 07:44 AM) 
    What’s happening her? This is not the designated posting day! :agace:

She's behind the gun. EC marketing probably reached out to her: "Ummm, we gave you free stuff. You better get on with the 'Fake Praise Because it was Free to Me' program and review our planners! Bitch". They may or may not have added the "bitch" part.😃

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    Looks like her planner review video is up. I cannot watch as I am about to start work.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    ICan'tEven, I love Dax and Kristin and The Armchair Expert! Thanks for sharing and saving me listening as I'll probably skip GD. Dax & KB are so real and so unlike Hollywood couples. Very interesting perspective. It helps a bit to know GD sees the downside of her veiwpoints. Jen is not capable of recognizing such nuance though.

GrownupStickerbook i'm so sorry for your loss and to you and Goomie both- if there ever was a need to be gentle with yourself - you two deserve it! Sacrificing your lives so your grandchildren don't end up in the system - no words for your selflessness and I can only imagine the impact you have had and will have on your grandkids for the rest of their lives.

Wow Jen does get the ultimate mother load from EC. Fact is - her audience spends. I strictly hate-watch Jen and am embarrassed how many times someone comments on a 'neat' or 'handy' purchase and I realize Jen is the one who introduced me to said item.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

First ever planner vid in the kitchen. Office must be worse than ever.

*How do we make usernames highlighted yellow?

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 4/27/2020, 06:56 AM) 
    *How do we make usernames highlighted yellow?

You hit @Tag above and it appears like this: Hereditary Bunions and then you type in their user name and the options come up. Or you can hit the Tag Button at the bottom of a post

tag_0

Edited by Yetta - 4/27/2020, 07:19 AM

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hereditary Bunions - thank you for your kind words. My son is still in his kids' lives, fortunately. Although he is battling his own personal issues, he's done the best he possibly can. Unfortunately, it's not enough. That's when Grandpa and I step in. "Me time" is sitting here on my butt being a Baker. I'm cool with that. :)

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There is so much humor in her always singing go wild praises. She was the joke of their group when it first started.

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hereditary Bunions @ 4/27/2020, 07:56 AM) 
    Wow Jen does get the ultimate mother load from EC. Fact is - her audience spends. I strictly hate-watch Jen and am embarrassed how many times someone comments on a 'neat' or 'handy' purchase and I realize Jen is the one who introduced me to said item.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I agree with you about the handy items she used to showcase. I, too, have be led to an item or two by her.

But I always attributed that to when you have as much spending money as she had, it is not hard to peruse Amazon or Target aisles throwing anything and everything you want into the basket to try it out. I expect rich people to always have the niftiest gizmo or gadget for everything. Those of us on a limited budget make do with using what we have or MacGuyvering a solution rather than running out to the store to purchase some specialized gadget. Like her special gift wrap cutter, which I have considered getting but have passed on. Because I have no doubt the cutter facilitates cutting the gift wrap but so do scissors. There are other things I'd rather spend money on.

Her showcasing things is the same way for me about celebrity style. I don't ooh and ahh over celebrities looking nice. I expect someone who has $10,000 to spend on one outfit and personal shoppers and designers to dress nice. I am more impressed when an Average Joeline who only has $40 to spend on an outfit looks good.

I wonder if her divorce is going to limit her ability to buy the hoard of gadgets? While she won't have to worry about finances, she won't have the unlimited spending allowance she used to have. She might think twice about spending her money on "extra" things like gift wrap cutters. I think that will hurt her channel because I think many tuned in to see what new thing she was using.

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s really not happy with the binder and the coordinating hole punch :1485540604:

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Side note, I am not a fan of EC but man that blue in July is so pretty.

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, I watched the whole video. Again: not a planner person. But I really liked it. She’s good at these kinds of videos. As always she compared the products to last year’s version also pointed out what she didn’t like and in the end she she made clear that she will profit from anyone using her links, so she was very transparent.
    The part about “using my links you will support me and my family” definitely was too much though, no question.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127950 views