LosingHerLocksandAfraidOfABoxLikeJen Pt. 138

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlemissgossip @ 27/4/2020, 13:15) 
    Her office must be bad if she is filming that whole planner video standing at her kitchen counter!

Yup this was my first thought! Her office must be a dumpster fire. 😂

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think EC sends her all of that stuff because she is one of the OG pushers of planners and what does it really cost them? Basically nothing. They just throw their newest stuff in a box (which costs them peanuts), ship it off to her and at some point she will show it in a video and there is still a large following of people who HAVE TO HAVE IT. It's the cheapest marketing there is. I follow a lot of beauty gurus and beauty brands will send off huge, elaborate packages for product launches, have private themed parties for influencers with branded everything, send them on extravagant trips with all branded things that have to costs thousands and thousands of dollars to pull off. EC marketing is basically grass roots level and dirt cheap, they won't stop sending Jen stuff any time soon.

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her review of the binder is spot on. The binder is actually what made me switch from EC. I'm actually moderately impressed she complained about it like she did. Only moderately though because in my head she only found stuff wrong with it because she was irritated she had to post a video when she is busy sulking.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Haven't been around in awhile, has her divorce been finalized?

Also, planning videos are her *thing*. She should do planner videos, plan with mes, etc. Planner ppl loved them and I'm sure she makes a decent amount of money on them.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s so good to see that EC still sends out shit products and charges a fortune for them. I’m glad Jen pointed out their printing mistakes and how crappy that ring binder is.

Can someone please explain nostril flaring as was asked upthread? I’ve never noticed it either.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RealHousewifeOfMyHouse @ 27/4/2020, 15:07) 

Also, planning videos are her *thing*. She should do planner videos, plan with mes, etc. Planner ppl loved them and I'm sure she makes a decent amount of money on them.

I hope she stops the planner videos or just does two a year. How many planners do a person want or need?

7. ElfaGoddess
        +30   Like  

User deleted

Vincinte! Your services are needed at the McMansion! Please hurry before Donny electrocutes himself while Mama is live chatting her “friends”
    Attached Image
    65F9F315-00EF-4A5D-819B-3E5F63D87D99

8.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm glad she didn't do the video in her whispery voice. That shirt is hideous--isn't it a pajama shirt?
    She has thousands of dollars of professional lighting and camera equipment and she shoots the vid in her gloomy kitchen.
    I get that she's a big earner for EC, but she's a fraud. She doesn't use a planner. She's just a QVC host for them at this point.

9. ElfaGoddess
        +14   Like  

User deleted

“It is an affiliate link, and I do appreciate the support of myself and my family...”
    FFS. It’s a $10 credit or something. How does that support her family?! 😂 She makes me so uncomfortable. I’m going to name my biggest cringe wrinkle after her.

10.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SellingPlannersToSupportDawnyAndTheOtherChildLikeJen

11.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's not even going to use what she was sent--she's going to order 2 planners and combine them (when hell freezes over, when does she think she'll have time for that?). Plus she wants all the accessories in another colour. I know it's free to her from her affiliate links, but the WASTE. What is she going to do with all the stuff they sent her, throw it away??

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Keeping it for next year’s comparison

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 4/27/2020, 09:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (RealHousewifeOfMyHouse @ 27/4/2020, 15:07) 

I hope she stops the planner videos or just does two a year. How many planners do a person want or need?

Me? Zero.

Planner people? Every week, plus extras. Plan with me, sticker and planner supply hauls, etc. It's a whole "thing".

14. ElfaGoddess
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Jen to CC: “We really need to brush your hair! ... The kids just got home.”
    :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

15.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Did she completely forget that yesterday she said she wasn't going to share her children???

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127934 views