LosingHerLocksandAfraidOfABoxLikeJen Pt. 138

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens Divorce Journey of Choice @ 27/4/2020, 17:16) 
    I think the ear tugging is her way of stopping herself from rubbing her face and eyes. As soon as she starts filming on IG, her hand almost always goes straight to her face. But since she was called out on it, I’ve noticed she will sometimes touch her neck or ear, probably because she realizes what’s happening and is trying to do something with else her hand. The old Jen never did that, so I’m not sure where this face touching habit came from.

Jen was always touching her face or fondling the jelly beans.

2.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen, I hope don doesn’t get you jack shit for Mother’s Day. He is and has been funding your entire life and is the sole provider for your children. I told my husband I don’t want anything this year because we don’t know what the future holds. He said he will take the boys out for a drive so I can take a nap. I’m totally happy with that! He’s been doing most of our dinners on his grill and I’m beyond grateful. I can not stand how spoiled and selfish she is!!!!! Rage inducing. She’s toxic. Her passive aggressive bullshit must be exhausting to her family.

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens Divorce Journey of Choice @ 27/4/2020, 17:16) 
    I think the ear tugging is her way of stopping herself from rubbing her face and eyes. As soon as she starts filming on IG, her hand almost always goes straight to her face. But since she was called out on it, I’ve noticed she will sometimes touch her neck or ear, probably because she realizes what’s happening and is trying to do something with else her hand. The old Jen never did that, so I’m not sure where this face touching habit came from.

She needs to treat herself to a fidget spinner or koosh ball.

4.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her asking her subscribers to support her lavish lifestyle is so peak un-self-aware Jen. She can go fuck herself.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry I’m LateLikeJen, but wanted to say thanks to Todolovethebaby2, hereditarybunions, kaytee, and Goomie for your kind words after I WhinedLikeJen last night. (Sorry I can’t seem to tag anyone today, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone.) And Goomie, I wish you all the best with your son and grandchildren. They’re lucky to have you! There are so many kind people here—I can understand why there’s so much snark on MeMeMeLikeJen!

On that note, WOW, Jen. Shade Don on one slide, and ask for Mother’s Day gifts the next. That takes balls. I hope Don took his back when he moved out.

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So does EC have referral links AND affiliate links? The referral link is where Jen gets the $10 credit, and I think anyone can sign up for that. The affiliate link would be a percent of the sale made through the link, and she apparently receives money. She really needs to drop the "support me and my family" shtick. It's pathetic and manipulative. So many other people use affiliate links and don't have to resort to pity. It just makes her seem desperate. Broke Like Jen. Also she made a comment on IG about how it's not clear what she gets through the link anymore. What a business lady flop.

I'm pretty sure Jen agreed to get a review up in a timely manner, and that's why she was moping all weekend. She was probably lazy busy again this weekend, and thought EC would take pity on her. She was expected to do something and threw a tantrum and doubled down, like she always does.

And here we go with another IG about a mama needing a second cup of coffee. Sooooo relatable!

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hmm I wonder if Don does have Instagram? Why else would she post that passive aggressive story about getting a gift for Mother’s Day??

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 27/4/2020, 17:09) 
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 27/4/2020, 17:01) 
    I thought she skipped her first mother's day celebration at the Ross Manor? Didn't she send Don by himself or am I recalling a different holiday?

IIRC, she skipped brunch because it was during CCs naptime?

I believe that was the excuse Jen gave at the time. But, and I say this as an introvert under lockdown...there’s a big difference between choosing not to participate in celebrations and being told by the powers that be that you’re not allowed to. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

I’m sure that if Don gets her a gift for Mother’s Day, she’ll make damn sure that her dear friends know about it.

9.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 27/4/2020, 12:08) 
    Hmm I wonder if Don does have Instagram? Why else would she post that passive aggressive story about getting a gift for Mother’s Day??

I don't think it was for Don. She was just trying to be a relatable fellow mama again. Same with her coffee obsession. Robot Jen thinks she's being quirky and relatable with that "content" :sick:

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like when you're going through a divorce and the world is going through a pandemic, it's not a big deal if your 4 and 2 year-olds don't get or make you something for Mother's Day.

She needs so much attention. Maybe Suzanne watches her IG and will relay the message back to Don :eyeroll:

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This EC order is so wasteful. I didn’t watch the video, but I assume she ordered a whole new planner just because she wanted the rose gold coil? (I bet she was secretly annoyed they didn’t send her one.) Also - an $18 pen? Really??

B7A47F9A-A7CB-4918-A17D-06D4B2A4F587

21775145-A5D3-46FF-970E-36E3ADC20E60

ACECCFFF-DECA-466F-BAC9-D6F1F3E3AD0E

Ugh, her coffee drinking. I can’t stand the way she chews and gulps liquids. She needs to stop filming herself drinking anything.
    Why does she keep making this face? It’s not cute.

262899EE-EE73-4EA7-AB98-BEB9A40BB4FC

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 27/4/2020, 18:16) 
    I feel like when you're going through a divorce and the world is going through a pandemic, it's not a big deal if your 4 and 2 year-olds don't get or make you something for Mother's Day.

She needs so much attention. Maybe Suzanne watches her IG and will relay the message back to Don :eyeroll:

Maybe the school will ask the kids in their daily “meeting” to draw mommy a nice picture....
    :snickering:

13. DivorceAlbum
        +32   Like  

User deleted

I know there are a lot of real things about Jen that make everyone crazy, but on her Instagram story... WHY does she chew her coffee?! Her smug face and cow-style cud chewing of her coffee makes me stabby :tearing-hair:

14.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    do divorced parents with little kids usually make sure that the kids make a nice card for the other parent for Mothers/Fathers day?

seems like something Jill and Gravy would have the kids do at this point but they're not seeing them right now, sooo...idk

if she's still journaling there will be a 2 page entry congratulating herself on "all she's overcome" the last 4 years of being a parent :eyeroll:

15.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s kinda hilarious to me that, even though the kids were apparently w/ Don on Sunday & spent the night, she’s already acting put-upon & needing her 2nd latte this morning on Monday, the kids’ 1st day back.

At least wait a couple of days before you start acting all overwhelmed & harried again.

And does no one just drink normal coffee any more? Like just a cup of black coffee?

I wouldn’t even really call what she’s drinking coffee. It’s a hot sweet beverage that happens to have a little coffee in it.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127930 views