MothersDayMeansImGonnaGetPaid18YearsLikeJen

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    TooManyHolesInHerFolderAndHerHeadLikeJen

ECBinderIsAsUselessAsDonLikeJen

QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 27/4/2020, 21:16) 
    Well I hope he gets her a Walmart gift card. A gift card to Kay's jewlers for $50 should do the trick. Brat.

I hope he does this. :hearty-laugh:

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Passive aggressively summoning a mothers day gift, after he patrolled her showing the kids?

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is this just me noticing for the first time, or has she not been wearing her ring for awhile now? Divorce must be final.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens Divorce Journey of Choice @ 27/4/2020, 20:13) 
    That is not the face of someone who has had TWO! lattes. It’s the face of someone who doesn’t brush her hair or wipe the sweat off her caterpillar brows before saying good morning to the people who live inside her phone.

Jen, please be extra gentle with yourself on Mother’s Day. You are primed for an epic meltdown.

:crying:

The people who live inside her phone

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 4/27/2020, 03:45 PM) 
    Is this just me noticing for the first time, or has she not been wearing her ring for awhile now? Divorce must be final.

I think she will announce it when it is final. Although it probably is all but final. Just needs to be filed when courts open back up for such things.

7.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I hope Don only gets the kids to make a scribbled handmade card, that way she can't complain that she was forgotten on Mother's Day and for once instead of being spoiled on material goods for the 1% she can appreciate something of little economic value and great emotional value..
    but who am I kidding, she'd be furious if that was all she got🙄

8.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Something homemade by the kids is safe. Allows her to celebrate Mother's Day but without the old Don lavish gift fanfare. And Don sends a message that the good times when he fawned all over her are over.

Haggard will take the handmade scribble and throw it somewhere. She doesn't strike me as the sentimental type. She doesn't want some scribble. She wants jewelry to brag about.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the divorce doesn't seem acrimonious... I don't see why Don wouldn't help with a card or something for Mother's Day. in my experience the other parent always helps with gifts from the kids.

I also don't think that was a message to Don either, it's just her being "quirky."

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm sure Don is well aware of when Mother's Day is. She seems to be angling for the new role as president of the she-woman man hater's club lately. Doing a lip sync to T.Swift smugly saying they're never getting back together and then days later passive aggressively reminding him to get her a gift for Mother's Day - not enough eye rolls in the world. He's the one that typically went above and beyond for holidays. That lavish multi course Valentine's Day dinner with poems to match (and I'm pretty sure there was a gift as well) and I think she made him a homemade card? 25 days of gifts with more poems (Sing Ho!) for Advent and Jen got him nothing. Planning a doughnut crawl around Chicago with a stop at Tiffany's for a regular old day-ate - the second half of that day that Jen planned involved buying tickets to a movie theater where you can pre-reserve a seat.

Edited by blondeambition - 4/27/2020, 10:35 PM

11. JejuneJen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

The Mother's Day comment was Jen's passive-aggressive "reminder" to Don, who better not forget the mother of his heir and his spare. If Don doesn't come through, I'm sure Jen will have a dramatic response, replete with downward glances and whispery reprimands.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It just occurred to me...what if she plans on rekindling the relationship , he falls for it...bigger ring, bigger better wedding...
    Stranger things have happened.
    Side note. Aint no way that beotch needs monetary support. She was married to a millionaire/wealthy family.
    Give me a break.

13.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 27/4/2020, 22:33) 
    It just occurred to me...what if she plans on rekindling the relationship , he falls for it...bigger ring, bigger better wedding...
    Side note. Aint no way that beotch needs monetary support. She was married to a millionaire/wealthy family.
    Give me a break.

It would be epic and I’d personally love to see it!

14. JejuneJen
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/27/2020, 10:33 PM) 
    Give me a break.

I considered this, too, but after the T.S. lip sync performance, I guess they are "never, ever, ever getting back together." :dunno:

Honestly, I am more upset over Jen and Don divorcing than Jen is.

15.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/27/2020, 04:33 PM) 
    Give me a break.

He's seen what we've seen. She looks like a troll now. There is not a chance in hell he is lured by that thing. On top of being a massive head case. Naw, he found his freedom to get a prettier woman without all the emotional and psychological baggage Hag has. He ain't turning back now.

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127950 views