LosingHerLocksandAfraidOfABoxLikeJen Pt. 138

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/27/2020, 10:33 PM) 
    It just occurred to me...what if she plans on rekindling the relationship , he falls for it...bigger ring, bigger better wedding...
    Stranger things have happened.
    Side note. Aint no way that beotch needs monetary support. She was married to a millionaire/wealthy family.
    Give me a break.

Do you all think that this chapter is seriously over for good or there's some chance they can get back together?
    Afterall they have been together for many years, maybe there's still a little chance? Or maybe Don is already enjoying too much the Tinder life to ever go back :wacko:

2.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    NotBeautyButTheBeastLikeJen
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200427_215148_com.instagram.android

3.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don's never coming back. I think he's free now.

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My ex and I were married about 5 minutes 25 years ago and we had our son. We got divorced when he wasn’t even born yet. Needless to say it was a terrible divorce and even after all this time there is still no love lost.

That being said, we did always give each other Mothers and Fathers Day cards and gifts from our son to each other when he was young.
    Every other day I wouldn’t have pissed on him if he was on fire.

5. JejuneJen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 4/27/2020, 10:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Notaname @ 4/27/2020, 10:33 PM) 
    It just occurred to me...what if she plans on rekindling the relationship , he falls for it...bigger ring, bigger better wedding...
    Stranger things have happened.
    Side note. Aint no way that beotch needs monetary support. She was married to a millionaire/wealthy family.
    Give me a break.

Do you all think that this chapter is seriously over for good or there's some chance they can get back together?
    Afterall they have been together for many years, maybe there's still a little chance? Or maybe Don is already enjoying too much the Tinder life to ever go back :wacko:

I truly wish Jen and Don would reconcile. However, if Don cheated, that is a deal-breaker, but that is just my opinion. Some people could work through that and move forward. I could not. So, if Don did not cheat, I would like to see Jen and Don back together.

My husband and I have been married so long that I don't remember life without him. If you are married for decades, you have problems. You don't agree on everything. It takes commitment. If Jen is divorcing Don to delve further into her never-ending self exploration, I will have zero pity for her.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Omgah! I see what her & Laken have in common. They both talk WAY too much & think way too highly of themselves. I was just watching Lakens decluttering video and she took like 5 hours to explain she was going to clean blah, blah, blah, blah my ears hurt!

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't know how long those two were having problems (probably forever), but it looks from what Jen's shown us that they just threw in the towel at the first sign of adversity. My husband and I have been married a bit longer than Jen and Don were, and it's not the easiest road sometimes. But you push through, have your arguments, and work it out.

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They won’t get back together. Don finally tasted freedom and will not trade that for misery with this lunatic again. After all now he can fill his fridge with nothing but land creatures!!!

Edited by husbandontherun - 27/4/2020, 23:08

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GonaldDonald @ 4/27/2020, 10:54 PM) 
    NotBeautyButTheBeastLikeJen

I see Gaston here, it must be the hair :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is all incomprehensible to me. 1. She rips apart the EC products (okay she had some valid points, but given her late post and how many goodies they sent her, she should have kept it to a dull roar. 2. She orders even more products- Which will arrive in a life-threatening box containing endless more supplies to shove in the calamity which is her office. 3. She warns Don not to forget her on mother's day despite the fact that he has underwritten points 1. and 2. What is this woman's problem!

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My hubs and I have been married 22 years and there have been some rough patches for sure. I don’t think Jen deals well with discomfort or likes pushing herself through things that are unpleasant for her. She just bails when it’s not going her way anymore.

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 4/27/2020, 05:35 PM) 
    Her asking her subscribers to support her lavish lifestyle is so peak un-self-aware Jen. She can go fuck herself.

Exactly what a bitch.

13.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    what the hell is this be gentle with myself crap, is it a common thing? I am an essential worker at both my jobs. I can not just call my bosses and say sorry can't work today, I need to be gentle with myself. All these you tubers acting like it is a real job, nope real jobs you can not just take time off when ever you feel like it.
    The whinnying from jen of poor me, my poor anxiety I need a break. Shut up get a job, volunteer and no one told you you had to have children.

14.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wow! Wow! Wow! She doesn’t want him, just for him to keep the gifts coming. She can’t just let it be a surprise? Like if Don chose to take the kids shopping for a card or something of their choosing for her. Also, I’m now very curious what she’ll be getting him for Fathers Day. Either she’ll make no mention of it, because her life is “private” or she’ll buy something way more extravagant than her Mother’s Day gift and keep bringing it up somehow about how she’s so much more thoughtful. 🙄

15. FridgeInGarage

User deleted

what happened? where did she imply Don not to forget about the Mother's Day? on her IG or Youtube?

939 replies since 21/4/2020, 23:30   127950 views