‘Cause she’s a greedy little hoarder

« Older   Newer »

1. Identifying as Single Mom
        +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If this vlog was supposed to make me feel like Jen's life is just like mine, or that therapy and life coaching is effective, it failed. She's literally buying a $60 or whatever planner because they didn't send her the color COIL she wanted on her FREE planner that was in a package with multiple other planners. She opens the boxes in such a flippant, NOT aware of her privilege sort of way.

She claimed she had a new "pack" (more on that later, she says.) Her pack needs to be group therapy. She clearly needs someone to talk to about the minutiae of her existence and she does that with a camera and calls that "connection."

Also, she's "triggered" by people wearing masks and she's working on "unpacking" that and she's disturbed that the kids might have to wear masks to school. A whole lot of words and psychological mumbo jumbo without actually saying anything.

This girl needs to go on wife swap with a poor Appalachian family on food stamps that doesn't have Erin Condren credits to buy $12 masks and the luxury of being triggered by the sight of them so she can realize exactly how privileged she is. I'd contribute to the Patreon that helps make that happen.

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117893 views