ItsMothersDayAndSheStillWantsDonToPayLikeJen- Part 139

‘Cause she’s a greedy little hoarder

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wouldn't it be great if Don would pick up a camera and decide to become a you tube vlogger. Then we would get to see the new girlfriend (if and when that happens). If Jen decided to eat meat again there would be a much higher chance of a reconciliation.

2.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/28/2020, 01:57 AM) 
    The only noteworthy thing was from 32:45 when she completely loses her shit over the hole punching of the binder. I was washing dishes & letting the video play & had to stop what I was doing once she starts ranting. She was horrified and unabashedly shames EC personally! This entitled little shit

She was acting like she was some paid consultant who was personally offended that they did not take her consultation advice from last year. This is the first one I have watched of her reviews, I could barely get past the droning on of the quality of the box it came in. It's a BOX. The item is INSIDE the box. You throw the box away. I don't want an upmark on an item because they upgrade the quality of THE BOX. WHICH GOES IN THE TRASH. I was lucky I made it past that.

3.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her EC boxes don’t go in the trash. They line the craptice walls.

4.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought she sounded rushed & annoyed in the planner review. It was a spiteful video because Pwincess Jen was supremely put out & obligated to make it

5.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen never brushes Teets' hair. It's absolutely crazy that she would make a point of pointing that out. She's going to make those children's life hell. My parents were divorced when I was a kid and I can tell you the parent that is constantly talking sh*t about the other one, makes the kid's life hell. They grow to resent them because they can never fully talk about their life with both parents. Jen may get these kids as toddlers because let's face it, she wants an excuse to continue to stay at home and not work. When they are old enough to decide and take care of themselves while Dad is at work, I will put money on them moving in with Don. I'm guessing Don watches her IGs and she is putting in jabs at him...in front of those kids. She's a piece of garbage.

On another note, I can't wait for Teets to ask to use Mama of TWO!'s beautiful new unopened markers...to make a Mother's Day card for Tensleigh, Don's new wife. You know Don is going to go for someone younger and at least has hair. I also hope Teets pulls out a Target mug and asks if she has any of her extra beloved EC boxes to wrap it in. Meanwhile, all Homer will do when he talks about Tensleigh is all mouth breathing and tongue thrusts like his Dad. Next thing you know enough vegan chocolates that Jen can eat her weight in and Laxatives will fall into her Target bag by "accident".

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Aloha210 @ 4/28/2020, 01:39 AM) 
    She must not be changing her last name either. She did a Erin Condren planner unboxing and she personalized the cover with Jen Ross.

Jen would rather eat a steak on camera for YouTube than to lose the Ross last name. She thinks it makes her royalty.

If I was in her shoes, I'd keep it for a different reason- to have the same last name as my kids and eliminate confusion. I might consider changing it when the kids got a bit older or if I got remarried.

7.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    As far as the muffin-tossing Jen did on IG about CC's hair...yes Donald should have brushed it before he brought her home but let's face it...most of the time it doesn't look like Jen has touched it either.

She was kinda brutal with that planner review, wasn't she? LOL That hole punch looked like something you could get at a dollar store, though. So she wasn't too far off on that. And that binder would drive me crazy with it's misaligned rings. I have never ever liked a pattern that EC uses for her planners until this one. It's really pretty. Still not buying one. I'm kind of attached to my $8 one I got at Aldi ;)

Yeah, they're never ever ever getting back together. Don's has tasted sweet freedom for a while now and there's no turning back.

8. ElfaGoddess
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Anyone good at Photoshop? We need a “DONNY IS A FREE ELF” photo
    Attached Image
    F79EAAFD-012D-40DE-82A0-A8A663CF083B

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 28/4/2020, 01:33) 
    Jen looks like shit and has never been nuttier. If I was Don, I wouldn't want to shack up with that mess again either.

Forget Jen singing to Taylor Swift, that's probably Don's new karaoke song. :lol:

They can harmonize in a duet :snickering:

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t seem to tag. Narcissist1%, bless you and thank you for your hard work.

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustHereForThePopcorn @ 4/27/2020, 07:19 PM) 
    While watching her EC review today, it dawned on me that we have been watching two entirely different people. She was confident and decisive in her review, but in her daily IG POSTS, SHE is a hot mess. Unkempt, broken down, and out of touch. The girl needs some serious help. Or a serious kick in the pants.

YUP

I'm going to say it. Very high chance she has borderline personality disorder, specifically , the WAIF.
    Not bipolar.
    The duration of therapy and no progress supports this on top of what I've seen.
    There is no cure for personality disorders. Yes, you can seek therapy, you can improve on some, but, no cure.

QUOTE (WockaWocka @ 4/27/2020, 08:10 PM) 
    Jen never brushes Teets' hair. It's absolutely crazy that she would make a point of pointing that out. She's going to make those children's life hell. My parents were divorced when I was a kid and I can tell you the parent that is constantly talking sh*t about the other one, makes the kid's life hell. They grow to resent them because they can never fully talk about their life with both parents. Jen may get these kids as toddlers because let's face it, she wants an excuse to continue to stay at home and not work. When they are old enough to decide and take care of themselves while Dad is at work, I will put money on them moving in with Don. I'm guessing Don watches her IGs and she is putting in jabs at him...in front of those kids. She's a piece of garbage.

On another note, I can't wait for Teets to ask to use Mama of TWO!'s beautiful new unopened markers...to make a Mother's Day card for Tensleigh, Don's new wife. You know Don is going to go for someone younger and at least has hair. I also hope Teets pulls out a Target mug and asks if she has any of her extra beloved EC boxes to wrap it in. Meanwhile, all Homer will do when he talks about Tensleigh is all mouth breathing and tongue thrusts like his Dad. Next thing you know enough vegan chocolates that Jen can eat her weight in and Laxatives will fall into her Target bag by "accident".

Jesus. lol.
    If you wrote a comedic comic novel I'd read it !

12.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I just really want Don to marry someone named Tensleigh now. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm watching the EC review. I guess she finds her confidence when she's being a bitch (insert joke about her marriage to Don here). I thought it was hysterical. I'm not interested in EC, would never spend my money on it, so I don't care whether she's right or not. she seemed to have a point about the hole punch, honestly. but otherwise who cares about this overpriced junk?

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WockaWocka @ 28/4/2020, 02:10) 

I don’t like to comment on the kids. I don’t have kids, I don’t have a clue if their development, growth, behavior etc. is on point or not. I have zero personal experience to contrast and compare and I’m not in any sort of child development field. However, when she said that about charlotte’s hair my first thought was she is a beautiful little girl but her hair is always a hot mess. Always. Let’s start with you brushing her hair and maybe after, run in through yours too since you’d have the brush in hand.

15. FridgeInGarage
        +15   Like  

User deleted

That planner review video was an absolute DISASTER. It looked makeshift, rushed, unappreciative.

She sounds like she couldn’t care less about her position as a planner reviewer or influencer she was just like ‘oh shit I got this PR ppl sent me all these stuff to review I should film one right now on my kitchen countertop!’ And then showing her proof of purchase for another planner for almost $70?! just another manipulative scheme to show that she is EC user and add affiliate links? I mean how many more hourly planners do you need when you don’t even have any thing to plan in the first place?

She couldn’t even bother to bring them upstairs in her office and film with lighting and all that. She’s just absolutely refusing to enter her office which implies to me that it’s super obvious that she had to move out someday soon after the court opens and finalizes the divorce papers! What the fuck is going on with her? All she does is have 4 sessions of sports and have 2 hours of epsom bath all day every day and fooling around her internet followers with all these links. Go fuck yourself Jennifer

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117900 views