ItsMothersDayAndSheStillWantsDonToPayLikeJen- Part 139

‘Cause she’s a greedy little hoarder

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well, to be honest, I didn’t read that whole thing because it looked like one long paragraph, but I agree with the fuck you Jennifer.

2.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This is the thing, when Jen does it, she can do no right. Either she kisses EC's ass or she lets loose and pans EC. It's a no-win situation. I will Jen-fend here though, I don't care if she was pissed because she had to film a review or acted like a snob, I want influencers to tell me the truth. I thought she was a tad bit rude on a couple of things with how she worded it but I would rather have an influencer tell me what they thought then kissing the companies ass for a freebie.

3.     +35   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think the office is definitely a mental block. I think it’s too painful for her. It’s an entire room filled with who she was, who she doesn’t want to be, who she probably really truly is, her glory days, her life before children days, her Disney race days, her “this is Don’s wrapping paper for when he gives me presents just because” days. Going in that office is like going into a time machine where you can see everything but you can’t change anything. She should hire a company to just come in, move all of that stuff out and start again.

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve said it before, & I’ll say it again... Jen is at her best when she’s reviewing products.

I don’t even like EC & think it’s all over priced, but, gotta admit, she had me tempted to go look at the website.

Jen had makeup on, her hair was brushed, her voice tone was more upbeat & polished. She was probably delighted that the EC t-shirt was too big.

I had to laugh that she was doing a planner review in the kitchen. How bad is her craftice that she can’t film a planner review in there?!

I tend to agree w/ her on the binder rings, all the extra holes in the sticker pages, & the dinky little hole punch. As pricey as the EC stuff is & how they’re so prideful of their products, one would think they’d care a bit more about quality & the little details.

Someone in the comments of the video said that evidently EC had been told/asked about the holes in the sticker pages & she replied something like how it didn’t matter. Welp. If details don’t matter to you, then I don’t really care all that much about buying your product.

Jen loves her boxes. I know a lot of planner people store their planners in those boxes at the end of the planning period, but still... Jen spent a lot of time discussing... a box.

And she was in raptures over the pen box. The ONLY reason she ordered a pen is so she could get another box.

And, not to Jenfend, but I don’t think she posted the Mother’s Day thing as a reminder to Don... she was just trying to be cute & “relatable”.

But if she shows herself helping the kids make something for Father’s Day, you know she reads here... because she never would have done something like that on her own.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloha210 @ 4/28/2020, 01:39 AM) 
    She must not be changing her last name either. She did a Erin Condren planner unboxing and she personalized the cover with Jen Ross.

They probably automatically send those out so that is the name they had in their records

6.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/27/2020, 09:46 PM) 
    I think the office is definitely a mental block. I think it’s too painful for her. It’s an entire room filled with who she was, who she doesn’t want to be, who she probably really truly is, her glory days, her life before children days, her Disney race days, her “this is Don’s wrapping paper for when he gives me presents just because” days. Going in that office is like going into a time machine where you can see everything but you can’t change anything. She should hire a company to just come in, move all of that stuff out and start again.

That room is the ghost of Christmas past, present, and future.

7.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What annoyed me too about the EC unboxing is she brought out last years binder planner and kept referring to it. It was still brand new, never used. If she hated it ok but I would have at least done a give away of given it to a family/friend who would actually use it instead of just wasting it.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was brutal in her review of the planners. But that's better than sucking up to EC and saying how wonderful it is, when she really doesn't like it.

9.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 4/27/2020, 08:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (Aloha210 @ 4/28/2020, 01:39 AM) 
    She must not be changing her last name either. She did a Erin Condren planner unboxing and she personalized the cover with Jen Ross.

They probably automatically send those out so that is the name they had in their records

In the order she showed after the unboxing, she ordered one with 'jen ross' on it and the other cover says 'Pretty Neat Living,' so she's keeping the name until she has her complete feminist awakening

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just a thought. I wonder if CC’s hair is rarely/never brushed because she’s one of those kids that can’t handle it? My friend could not get a brush through her daughter’s hair which looks similar to the texture of CC’s. She would just cry and cry. Wonder if Jen just said “fuck it” since she could care less about her own appearance.

Edited by TongueThrustLikeDon - 4/28/2020, 04:18 AM

11.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/27/2020, 07:57 PM) 
    The only noteworthy thing was from 32:45 when she completely loses her shit over the hole punching of the binder. I was washing dishes & letting the video play & had to stop what I was doing once she starts ranting. She was horrified and unabashedly shames EC personally! This entitled little shit

ok I don't normally watch these planner reviews but I had to skip to this part and WOW. can someone explain why she is so upset about the hole punches on that sticker page? like wtf is even the big deal? am I missing something? I'm not a planner person...

she was just so dramatic. "this doesn't sit well with me" "it rubs me the wrong way" "I think this binder could use a lot of work to be honest"

damn

12.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 4/27/2020, 09:15 PM) 
    Just a thought. I wonder if CC’s hair is rarely/never brushed because she’s one of those kids that can’t handle it? My friend could not get a brush through her daughter’s hair which looks similar to the texture of CC’s. She would just cry and cry. Wonder if Jen just said “fuck it” since she could care less about her own appearance.

If you watch DITL with a 12 month old (Donny), she's yanking CC's hair to high heaven. I don't think Winnie likes being poked & yanked either, but Jen don't care

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have absolutely no issue if she genuinely had a negative review of some of the products. None. I think it's great when influencers provide honest reviews. What I took issue with was how rude and entitled she came across. Someone else mentioned that she genuinely sounded pissed off that EC didn't take her feedback last time. Totally right. EC owes her NOTHING. I'm sure a lot of other folks couldn't care less about the hole punch issue with the sticker pages. Obviously they sold enough of them that it wasn't a big deal to keep it, otherwise they would have changed it. Money talks and EC surely knows how to run their business. They do NOT seem to be hurting. That said, if you have constructive feedback there is a good way to provide it and a bad way to provide it. I think Jen did it entirely the wrong way. She went on for what seemed like 10 minutes about that one thing when she could have just made her comment and moved on to what she liked.

Also, did she not have an opportunity to request what she wanted to review? Elle did and she received exactly what she wanted to use, no further purchases required... such a waste of paper.

14.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    1.) Can we please sign Jen and/or Don up for The Bachelor? Best season ever.

2.) Watching an old Dominican Republic vlog, and she orders virgin drinks. Did she actually want to get pregnant and refused to have a drop of alcohol in her system just in case she conceived? That seems weird. Especially since this was 5 years before she conceived. (And OMG Don thinks he’s cute speaking in Spanish the whole time. Pain in the ass.)

3.) I’m imagining this conversation:
    Don: So, um, I’ve noticed that you’re posting a lot of the kids on social media. Could you maybe dial it back a bit?
    Jen: You watch my Instagram stories?
    *Sits and thinks about this for the whole weekend*
    Jen: I can use Instagram to passive aggressively send Don messages! I don’t think he’s checking my Pinterest board anymore...

15.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    We have seen her brush CC’s hair and CC doesn’t seem to mind the yanking. Besides she should not be the one to talk. She has not brushed CC’s hair since the pandemic lockdown started and they stopped going to school. CC looks like a street urchin for the most part.

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 27/4/2020, 21:24)
    I just really want Don to marry someone named Tensleigh now. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

In my mind, she will be Tensleigh unless someone *cough* CC *cough* tells us otherwise ;)

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117900 views