ItsMothersDayAndSheStillWantsDonToPayLikeJen- Part 139

‘Cause she’s a greedy little hoarder

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 5/1/2020, 10:07 AM) 
    What is that website that shows youtube viewer stats?

socialblade.com

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Jill sends Don a thank you for the champagne he’s buying for her birthday.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    WTF was that? I sped it up and still wasted more minutes of my life than I should have.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ElfaGoddess @ 1/5/2020, 17:39) 
    Interesting she was on the pill when she got with Don. I recently read that being on the pill can mess with pheromones and choosing a suitable mate, and once you go off them, and “smell” your partner for the first time- you may not actually be compatible. I bet that’s what happened to them!

This happened to my sister!

5.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow! She admitted that she lives a "cushy privileged" life. HELLO! Thanks to Don.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissingTheMoneyNotTheHoney @ 5/1/2020, 06:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (ElfaGoddess @ 1/5/2020, 17:39) 
    Interesting she was on the pill when she got with Don. I recently read that being on the pill can mess with pheromones and choosing a suitable mate, and once you go off them, and “smell” your partner for the first time- you may not actually be compatible. I bet that’s what happened to them!

This happened to my sister!

This is terrifying to me! I've been on the pill for years, am I gonna marry the wrong guy? What's the solution?

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Wow. After reading all of your reviews I don't know if I can stomach the new video. Also, I don't want to give her ANY more views/attention... but it's like a horror show I can't help but watch...

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If this vlog was supposed to make me feel like Jen's life is just like mine, or that therapy and life coaching is effective, it failed. She's literally buying a $60 or whatever planner because they didn't send her the color COIL she wanted on her FREE planner that was in a package with multiple other planners. She opens the boxes in such a flippant, NOT aware of her privilege sort of way.

She claimed she had a new "pack" (more on that later, she says.) Her pack needs to be group therapy. She clearly needs someone to talk to about the minutiae of her existence and she does that with a camera and calls that "connection."

Also, she's "triggered" by people wearing masks and she's working on "unpacking" that and she's disturbed that the kids might have to wear masks to school. A whole lot of words and psychological mumbo jumbo without actually saying anything.

This girl needs to go on wife swap with a poor Appalachian family on food stamps that doesn't have Erin Condren credits to buy $12 masks and the luxury of being triggered by the sight of them so she can realize exactly how privileged she is. I'd contribute to the Patreon that helps make that happen.

9.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/5/2020, 18:02) 
    how did I miss that she chose this as her thumbnail? she looks like she belongs in an institution

zzzz9

Don if you're reading this please remember that you're never ever ever getting back together. must be a hard loss :10:

:hearty-laugh:

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    "Just shut it." - Jen

Honestly, I love her fighting back. It's much better than smugness.

11.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is a straight up bitch

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +19   Like  

User deleted

I want to burn that grungy Love Is Love sweatshirt. She isn't wearing it for the reason it was created. She's only in love with herself.

She looked ghastly in that vlog. PUT ON SOME BLUSH. If you are half dead, at least try to LOOK alive.

And no. NO ONE wants to hear your feelings. Just live your cushy life and shut up.

13.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She went on and on about how she is going to honor her feelings and isn't going to suppress them anymore. When did she ever not honor her feelings? It's the only thing that matters to her!

14.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the only thing I got from this video is confirmation of what I already suspected. she has some weird power trip when it comes to Erin Condren's company. I don't know if they've made her feel too important or what but she clearly gets off on not doing what everyone else does and finding the most minor things to criticize them about (like the box which I believe most people would toss in the trash?). that's why something about her reviews doesn't sit right with me as she says. it doesn't come across as being JENuinely honest...it comes across like finding a reason to bitch about the company because you feel personally slighted in some way (how DARE they not take MY suggestions!) if I were EC I'd dump her ass right away

the only interesting thing in the entire video was her mentioning the really personal video she filmed. she'll probably sit on it for weeks before posting it though :eyeroll:

15.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    From IG stories—

A—shoes don’t belong on the table, even if they are new. My mom had a thing about this and to this day, I cannot see shoes on a dining table.

B—brush your daughter’s hair. And while you’re at it, brush your 3 hairs as well.

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117794 views