ItsMothersDayAndSheStillWantsDonToPayLikeJen- Part 139

‘Cause she’s a greedy little hoarder

« Older   Newer »

1. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (The Wookie @ 5/1/2020, 06:31 PM) 
    She went on and on about how she is going to honor her feelings and isn't going to suppress them anymore. When did she ever not honor her feelings? It's the only thing that matters to her!

This is what kills me. Her followers express their feelings, and she tells them to to "shut it", but she thinks that thousands of people are interested in hearing about her every little ache and pain or emotion.

QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 5/1/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    From IG stories—

A—shoes don’t belong on the table, even if they are new. My mom had a thing about this and to this day, I cannot see shoes on a dining table.

B—brush your daughter’s hair. And while you’re at it, brush your 3 hairs as well.

I was raised Catholic but used to babysit for a Jewish family. The mother told me that it was a huge old school Jewish superstition to put shoes on a table. She said, "Shoes above the floor will bring trouble to your door." That has stuck with me for 25 years!

What was up with her filming in the dark? Is she a vampire now? Is this her new personality? :lol:

2.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I thought she wasn't going to be showing the kids anymore?

3.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She really thinks that she is and has been a busy, multi tasking, power girl who needs to learn how to be less hard on herself and scale back. For the entire decade she’s been on YouTube, she walked the dog, exercised, put things in bins, did laundry, went on vacations, shopped, filmed herself doing those things and edited while simultaneously learning to go easy on herself. Now at 37 she learned to not do a dance workout when she has a heavy period and not get down on herself because of same? I don’t understand her thought process. She said she doesn’t watch her videos but doesn’t she have any recollection that the learning to go easy on herself has been part of her conversation since her third vlog in 2011.

4. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Wow! She caught me off guard with the makeup and hair drying!

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/5/2020, 18:34) 
    the only thing I got from this video is confirmation of what I already suspected. she has some weird power trip when it comes to Erin Condren's company. I don't know if they've made her feel too important or what but she clearly gets off on not doing what everyone else does and finding the most minor things to criticize them about (like the box which I believe most people would toss in the trash?). that's why something about her reviews doesn't sit right with me as she says. it doesn't come across as being JENuinely honest...it comes across like finding a reason to bitch about the company because you feel personally slighted in some way (how DARE they not take MY suggestions!) if I were EC I'd dump her ass right away

the only interesting thing in the entire video was her mentioning the really personal video she filmed. she'll probably sit on it for weeks before posting it though :eyeroll:

Yes, I hope when the glowing, back patting, hero-worshipping comments dry up she’ll post that video to get the recharge she will desperately need.

6. ElfaGoddess
        +20   Like  

User deleted

What’s this whole thing with presenting the kids with shoes for Instagram? Freaking weirdo.

7.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Put on your face mask and shut up, Jen. I've worn one on a daily basis for years for my job and you will be fine. How about you stop being "triggered" and start behaving responsibly because it helps society as a whole, not just for your own selfish ass.

Sorry. I was triggered by her privileged attitude. And if Jen reads here, she knows not to be a jerk about it because I'm feeling my feelings.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched the video yet... mainly because my younger son is in the room w/ me, & I don’t really want him to have to listen to Jen discussing her crampy periods.

But, in regards to her suddenly feeling all her feelings & being all forthcoming & unapologetic about those feelings, that is pure Glennon Doyle et al. Jen also had Jen Hatmaker’s new book - Fierce, Free, & Full of Fire - in her new book stack which is more of the same.

The problem is these women have the panache & charisma to pull off the “this is who I am & I’m not sorry” attitude.

Jen does not.

She let Glennon Doyle ruin her marriage & upended her cushy, privileged lifestyle. If she’s not careful, she’s going to Glennon Doyle herself right out of her social media influencer “career”.

Constructive criticism of the EC products is fine (& welcome), but EC won’t put up w/ her new “I’m not sorry I’m the black sheep” attitude for very long.

Additionally, even her long time fans are going to start turning on her... people don’t like this Jen. Even when she’s trying to be relatable, it’s too much... she comes across as an overwhelmed, depressed mess which no one wants to watch except for train wreck purposes. And, if she’s not the mess, she’s a smug, condescending, special snowflake.

9. tealatte
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BeanBunny @ 1/5/2020, 18:52) 
    Put on your face mask and shut up, Jen. I've worn one on a daily basis for years for my job and you will be fine. How about you stop being "triggered" and start behaving responsibly because it helps society as a whole, not just for your own selfish ass.

Sorry. I was triggered by her privileged attitude. And if Jen reads here, she knows not to be a jerk about it because I'm feeling my feelings.

There are some dumb people in the comments section of her video about masks too. Lost some brain cells reading them.

Another video that will be good ammo for Don. She needs to stop sharing.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ElfaGoddess @ 1/5/2020, 18:52) 
    What’s this whole thing with presenting the kids with shoes for Instagram? Freaking weirdo.

I don’t get it. At all. “Donny’s first pair of Naaaaatives!” Are we supposed to be impressed? What reaction should I be having? Don bought his kids two new pairs of shoes—big effing deal. IMHO, of course.

Please, Jen, enlighten me lest I offend your delicate sensibilities with the wrong reaction.

11. FridgeInGarage
        +7   Like  

User deleted

whenever she does these it looks funny..
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (170)

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just gonna leave this here.
    Attached Image
    B76DD84A-B1B3-4281-A9E1-198FF34406CE

13.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn, I don't have the time to watch this drivel over my lunch break, but I'll be back, bitch! Sounds like she's being an absolute cow

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/1/2020, 10:42 AM)
    holy crap I can't believe her bragging about EC and how she doesn't "play by the rules" and is the "black sheep of the PR list." she sounded like such a BITCH during that part. I wish they'd stop sending her ungrateful ass anything

giphy_176

14.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "I'm the black sheep of the planner world" is maybe the most depressing sentence ever?

15.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ElfaGoddess @ 5/1/2020, 11:52 AM)

More online shopping!

"Look at my Native kids" I cannot believe that came out of her mouth. I guess if you've never met an indigenous person...🙄

Edited by ColdOne - 5/1/2020, 12:30 PM

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117893 views