Status
    THIS BITCH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok I'm done. Lol

2.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    not to be confused with THAT BITCH, which Jen 100% IS NOT.

3.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok, I have watched most of the vlog and I have to say that this is my least favorite version of Jen, to date.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In addition to “feeling all the feelings” she’s clearly feeling herself in that bitchfest vlog. I try to see some good in everybody—with Jen, I just can’t find it.

5.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    God, I hope her "personal video" is about parenting criticism. She filmed it after everyone told her CC was acting like a wild animal. I can't wait to see those nostrils flare!

6.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My god, once again she uses the camera as a friend replacement. Rambling away about that most mundane things. If she had friends to talk to about this stuff, she wouldn't feel compelled to pull out a camera and babble away, and then upload it to the internet.

She's privileged and has no real worries... but she wants to bitch and be miserable anyway. It comes naturally to her. She wants to do it UNAPOLOGETICALLY.

When is she going to stop worrying about her SIL and MIL? They aren't her in-laws anymore. How long does she think that's going to last?

So.... we were right? She was moping around for days over the EC review and not wanting to do it. She felt forced to do it and doubled down, like she always does.

She's such a weirdo. Don takes the kids and she gets completely manic in her ME time high. :wacko:

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 5/1/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    From IG stories—

A—shoes don’t belong on the table, even if they are new. My mom had a thing about this and to this day, I cannot see shoes on a dining table.

B—brush your daughter’s hair. And while you’re at it, brush your 3 hairs as well.

I was raised Catholic but used to babysit for a Jewish family. The mother told me that it was a huge old school Jewish superstition to put shoes on a table. She said, "Shoes above the floor will bring trouble to your door." That has stuck with me for 25 years!

What was up with her filming in the dark? Is she a vampire now? Is this her new personality? :lol:
    [/QUOTE]

Lol. That could be a Jewish thing. There is some question whether my family is catholic or Jewish—Italy in the 1930’s...lots of confusion. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My mom would tell me that there’s a chance we’re Jewish. I don’t know. But hell...if there were shoes on the table we would catch hell.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg the punching of the folder really sent her for a loop. What an unstable fruit loop she is.

9.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I so wish Suzanne would say, "Please, it's not necessary for you to buy us gifts with Don's money" and refuse her crap

10.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If I was EC I would only send PR to those willing to do unboxings and reviews right away and before any of the items launched. The whole point is to see what is coming out and how it can be used. For ungrateful people like Jen, I would offer a discount, and an earlier time they could purchase the items. This if they want to leave a review they can and if not, you have recouped your loss via them paying for a good majority of their items. I've reviewed things in the past and if it is something I really want to try, a deeply discounted code was just fine with me. I did not mind paying at all.

Also, this is what pisses me off about Jen....I get that kids grow out of shoes like nuts, but she paid around 19.00 for those Native shoes for her ids and just bought a 18.50 EC pen to play in her journals. She will not spend any money on those kids.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CC is starting to perform for IG. Jen has the camera out and CC knows to be over the top and give Jen a reaction. :nervous:

What happened to her not sharing her kids? How come every few weeks she randomly blurts that out, then she's right back to posting them all over the internet?

12.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The goddamn sticker page is DISPOSABLE, you thick bitch. You use the stickers, then you tear the page out & throw it away. God, she's a colossal moron.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/5/2020, 19:25) 
    "I'm the black sheep of the planner world" is maybe the most depressing sentence ever?

I haven’t seen that part of the vlog but it makes me wonder if there was drama among the EC planner people. We think she should be more appreciative & do what she agreed to do in a timely manner. But we haven’t said she would be blackballed by the other PR people or anything like that. Maybe it’s just Jen, not knowing what a word or phrase means (again).

14.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When she asks if she's allowed to have feelings because she has a cushy life, I just want to reach through the screen a slap her. Yes, even people with great lives are allowed to feel down, the issue is that she is always having feelings and she's always a victim.

Also, she swears guys. Look out everyone we have a badass over here. I've seen your kid's behavior on lives, Jen. I just assumed you swore :smoking-smiley-face:

15.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I want to know if anyone else who have had kids, did their period change" -- GET A FRIEND!

Natural beauty

Screen_Shot_2020-05-01_at_12

909 replies since 28/4/2020, 00:07   117893 views