BlackSheepLikeJen: WaahWaahBlackSheepHaveYouaRoseGoldCoil? Pt. 140

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NurseRatchet @ 5/5/2020, 08:04) 
    I give props to those of you who take the time to iron your sheets - I have two heelers who shed like crazy so I just buy some highly rated ones from amazon and replace as necessary 🙃

Jen’s recent smugness about all this quarantine stuff has me so irritated. I’m a frontline worker, haven’t seen anyone except my husband and coworkers (at work) since March 15th. I have gone to the grocery store once (and now Mr Ratchet is responsible for that) and to help him put the hitch on our car because we bought a camper. The company Mr Ratchet works for almost had to go out of business. And she’s complaining about having to put her Erin Condren PR boxes in time out for three days (insert major eye roll) and complains about the coil. I cannot.

Yeah, I don’t think she has any concept of how tough other people’s positions are right now and I don’t think she would really care if she did. Only in a detached way maybe...

And then chime in with suffering is relative...comparative suffering or whatever crap GB spouts.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ok so since some of you are sure jen reads here, do you guys now think that she was the one who posted dons tinder? did your view change now or what?

at the time i thought the poster (name was princess??? i can’t remember) was a lurker who came across him but now it’s possible that she could’ve posted it herself. but then again that would also mean that she somehow heard about it and got tinder to verify. i’m still so curious on that situation because the timing was too perfect. could they have been sitting on that information or was it just a coincidence? since our timeline shows that it’s possible they were separated earlier as well. sorry to bring this up again i just wanted to see if anyone’s thoughts on this has changed since the Ben & Jerry’s shout-out.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shneck @ 5/5/2020, 09:21) 
    ok so since some of you are sure jen reads here, do you guys now think that she was the one who posted dons tinder? did your view change now or what?

at the time i thought the poster (name was princess??? i can’t remember) was a lurker who came across him but now it’s possible that she could’ve posted it herself. but then again that would also mean that she somehow heard about it and got tinder to verify. i’m still so curious on that situation because the timing was too perfect. could they have been sitting on that information or was it just a coincidence? since our timeline shows that it’s possible they were separated earlier as well. sorry to bring this up again i just wanted to see if anyone’s thoughts on this has changed since the Ben & Jerry’s shout-out.

I mean, if we're gonna down that road there are many possible "insiders" that could have leaked it to us.

I personally think it was someone in their world, not Jen herself.
    Everything was just so fishy and convenient. There are undoubtedly many people in their circles who would jump at the chance to embarrass them both.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunsys Blanket @ 5/5/2020, 08:07 AM) 
    I just watched this one from Organizedlikejen channel. She was so pretty here. Happy. Like the peak of making it on Youtube. I think this was either right before or just after the Christmas card exchange scandal LOL. I totally wanted that Filofax.

She's SOOOO manic in that video - like whoa!!!
    😳

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NurseRatchet @ 5/5/2020, 08:04 AM) 
    I give props to those of you who take the time to iron your sheets - I have two heelers who shed like crazy so I just buy some highly rated ones from amazon and replace as necessary 🙃

Jen’s recent smugness about all this quarantine stuff has me so irritated. I’m a frontline worker, haven’t seen anyone except my husband and coworkers (at work) since March 15th. I have gone to the grocery store once (and now Mr Ratchet is responsible for that) and to help him put the hitch on our car because we bought a camper. The company Mr Ratchet works for almost had to go out of business. And she’s complaining about having to put her Erin Condren PR boxes in time out for three days (insert major eye roll) and complains about the coil. I cannot.

First, thank you so much - this cannot be an easy time for you. I have such respect for our frontline workers who are literally putting their lives on the line every day for others! ❤️

And then there's Jen....woe is me Jen, who is trapped in her castle, with plenty of money, good health, and more than adequate food and supplies, yet puts on the act like she's suffering worse than anyone. Jen who whines and bitches that she didn't get the rose gold coil on her FREE $60 planner.
    You know, that makes me think that EC should have sent the free planners and PR to frontline workers - you know, nurses, techs, first responders, grocery store workers, who actually have schedules. Pampered wannabe princesses who literally don't leave their houses except to take the Amazon and Sephora boxes off the porch don't need such involved planners.

She really is vile.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 5/5/2020, 06:37) 
    QUOTE (StonerLikeJen @ 5/5/2020, 06:33) 
    I’ve never actually believed that people ironed their sheets. Is this actually a thing or is it some sort of good housekeeping urban legend?

My mom who was born in the late 30’s, told me they ironed sheets when she was young because back then they were made of material that would become wrinkly. But today it’s not necessary because they don’t.

My mom is same age and they did too because they were 100% cotton. When I was first being taught to iron at 10 or so, it was by doing all the pillow cases. Next were dish towels (so they laid nicely in the drawer when folded). Then I graduated to cloth napkins and table cloths before I was taught to iron clothes.

Now I own a big steamer and iron as few things as possible!!

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I iron my duvet but that's it.

I would go on a date with Don if we lived in the same area and matched on Tinder. We are in the same age arena, he's smart so we'd have a lot to talk about, he has a good job so I wouldn't feel bad having my own career, I don't personally want to birth kids but would love to be with someone who has them and I love a dad bod. I mean yeah, we've seen the worst he has to offer through the lens of Jen but if I had never seen those videos I would totally go out with him.

8.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’d date Don a few times for pretties and gossip.. errrr science. Pretties and science 😉

9. FridgeInGarage
        +1   Like  

User deleted

@Shneck so I checked out the earlier posts and looks like Meow 2 posted princess is from Wisconsin and the other full profile photo comes from somewhere close to the Rosses (she shows genuine response to the profile saying creepy alert). so maybe it's just a coincidence that a lurker got matched on Tinder because maybe some visitors who watch Jen are in the similar age range..? I don't know how Tinder works but it's a niche market so maybe it's fairly easy to come across most of the new users in the same age group or something like that? Sorry I've been only here since the divorce announcement but I don't get why Jen would post it here on purpose lol if so she must be truly insane humiliating the father of her children. But I was a bit confused when she shows the Ben and Jerry watching TV photo on IG story because I was the one who talked a lot about how she never shows herself eating Ben and Jerry watching Netflix. Are they all just pure coincidences? because who wants to be confronted with posts showing how huge their nose size got lol

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's Tuesday! No kids for Jen this afternoon. Nothing loaded up on her YouTube so no new video today. Will we get a shot quote? A sweaty check in and commentary about needing to pull back? Did she hit her head again? Is her new rose gold coil still in foyer quarantine? Did the giant tower of Erin Condren boxes fall over onto her in the craft room and she's stuck and waiting for Vicente to pry her out? Was she finally told that she wasn't going to be invited to join the family in the Hamptons or Utah this year?

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thanks for posting the picture of Don! I don't like the beard. With all his money he should get lasik surgery. He does look very happy. Divorce agrees with him.

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wouldn't get Lasik surgery if I had a zillion dollars. Ick. No thanks. Contact lenses work very nicely. Don needs new glasses, IMO, not necessarily no glasses.

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the beard. Not sure if it improves his looks or not but it is a huge FU to Jen who was so offended by stubble she refered to as "a small forest".

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 5/5/2020, 03:19) 
    Theo’s new name is Vegetable Lasagna.

I’ve been rewatching Seinfeld. Just saw this episode yesterday :happy:

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 5/5/2020, 14:56) 
    I wouldn't get Lasik surgery if I had a zillion dollars. Ick. No thanks. Contact lenses work very nicely. Don needs new glasses, IMO, not necessarily no glasses.

LASIK is the best!!

I agree, though, that Don may be one of those people who look better with glasses than without. He needs something to take up some real estate on his doughy face :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

Don needs to give himself a Covid buzz cut...and then set every shirt that his soon to be ex wife ever got him on fire.

889 replies since 2/5/2020, 23:32   117089 views