UnderPressureLikeBaldylocksJen Pt. 141

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/9/2020, 02:44 PM) 
    I said a while back that she needs to just keep the cleaning lady once this is all over and things are back to being somewhat normal. it wasn't exactly a groundbreaking prediction that she'd spend spend spend on cleaning products and gadgets and will end up paying more for all of that than she would the once a week cleaning lady cost. she can never do anything simple and without buying one million new things and her cleaning journey will be no different. the rest of us run to Target/Walmart get Lysol, Clorox wipes, cleaner for the bathroom, etc then just toss it under the sink and use it when necessary. no subscription service needed. no need to spend hundreds every month. I don't even need a book to tell me how to clean :rolleyes:

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CC's hair today. She shouldn't complain about Don not brushing it.

Ok, I didn't want to, but I viewed her vlog from yesterday.
    At least she apologized for her "haul" which Christopher Allen doesn't ever do.

3.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The lack of brushing CC's hair could be subconscious resentment of just how much hair CC has compared to Jen.
    Jen probably hates that CC took after Don in the hair department - her hair is thick and there is a lot of it.
    She fusses and fawns over Donny's hair (brushing, stroking, cutting it) because it is more comparable to her own.

There. My amateur psychoanalysis of Jen for the day.

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 9/5/2020, 07:02) 
    you sick trash goblin.

:hearty-laugh: i think i need a rebrand

5. Popppp
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think Don gets the kids tomorrow on Mothers Day

:sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "Intense queen of budgeting" And then she hit the Don jackpot.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is she trolling us with that child’s hair? I mean, it’s over the top messy today.

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 9/5/2020, 16:32) 
    21 minutes to go 2 miles???? Must have been in "stroll" mode.

Some of you are either elite runners or not runners at all.

Walking a 10-and change minute mile isn’t really possible. She jogged it. That pace is faster than mine, and I am taller than Jen.

Her running is actually something she’s pretty good at. I will never get the criticism here. Y’all must be running sub 7s or something. Where do you hang your medals?

9. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +18   Like  

User deleted

I finally watched the unboxing.

So, I guess we can add "holes in my t-shirts" to the long list of reasons why Jen resents being a MAMA?

It is SUCH utter and complete BS that budgeting makes Jen feel like herself again.

SUCH bull poop!!

How dumb does she think we are? Is she trying to say that Don subjected her to this life of misery where she was forced to spend money left and right?

The poor thing! It must have been soooooo difficult for her.

I am glad she is finally free of such a horrible burden.

:10:

10.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Life has been so hard for Jen. She was forced to not be herself all those years as she blew through Don’s money. Someone surely held a gun to her head. She finally broke free and is able to indulge her budget conscious ways #underpressure

ETA: great minds, PND :lol:

11.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she probably wants Don to take the kids on Mother's Day. the best gift of all is more ME time

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 5/9/2020, 11:04 AM) 
    I think Don gets the kids tomorrow on Mothers Day

:sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

Usually custody agreements are written that the mother gets them on Mother's Day and the father on Father's Day, regardless whose weekend it is. With theirs not being finalized yet, anything could happen. She will probably send them with him for part of the day, to see his mom. That way HE can be at the house to giver HER the Mother's Day presents she was campaigning for, not so subtly a few weeks ago.

13. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 5/9/2020, 06:25 PM) 
    Life has been so hard for Jen. She was forced to not be herself all those years as she blew through Don’s money. Someone surely held a gun to her head. She finally broke free and is able to indulge her budget conscious ways #underpressure

ETA: great minds, PND :lol:

Indeed!

I am so sick of Jen trying to make her life look like a struggle. It is insulting to those who really have it tough and just goes to show what a selfish brat she really is (as if we needed more proof).

I also think part of her waxing poetic about budgeting is her way of trying to convince her subscribers that she's cool with not being rich anymore. Guarantee that Jen will miss her old ways. I mean, she couldn't even do a small Grove order. It is always, go big or go home with that one.

Oh and so happy to hear that she is supporting local and small chocolatiers. :lol:

14.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 9/5/2020, 17:00) 
    She’s not even “woke” on the right day. The run was supposed to be done yesterday.

And like, highly ironic to do the woke run on a treadmill, no? That poor man’s life would’ve been spared if he had run in the safety of his million dollar home, on an expensive piece of gym equipment.

I get that she can’t run outside because she has the kids but grow a brain, Jen.

Huge pet peeve when people jump on a trendy bandwagon and do next to nothing to show their sUpPoRt for a cAuSe, for nothin but social media glory. Fuck off.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah, I get it. People were telling Jen to stfu because she lives a pretty cushy, privileged life. She nostril flared "I know... I know!" and now she's doubling down by pretending to be woke and relatable. All the extra "relatable" content lately, all the disclaimers and defensiveness over everything, and now she's a woke SJW fighting for the cause. We all know she doesn't care.

Does she forget she's filmed her entire life for the past 10 years and overshared? We know her better than she knows herself.

All this nonsense because she wants to openly share complain about her miserable life and bitch about everything. If this was the early, oversharing days, she'd probably be doing "Divorcee confessionals" and bitching about Don. She needs friends, badly.

Also, Jen is absolutely seething that a global pandemic is overshadowing her divorce. Every time she makes her disclaimers about "there's a lot going on right now..." :snickering:

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 9/5/2020, 12:44

1013 replies since 7/5/2020, 17:02   112057 views