UnderPressureLikeBaldylocksJen Pt. 141

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Come on. You know where you post her with her hair like that people are going to comment. This is the internet.

Yeah and she is sure quick to comment when Don doesn’t have it brushed.

Such a troll. She knows damn well people are going to comment on that.

2.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Notice how Jen is projecting onto CC the whole being "untamed" "run wild and free" bullshit claiming that she (Jen) will let her be free for as long a she can until "society" brings her down? #1, i'm not going to reiterate that it's so sad that she's Glennon-ing her 4 year old. Unkempt, rather than Untamed, IMO...

#2: It's not society's job to parent your child and give them safe and healthy boundaries and structure, Jen, it's YOUR JOB. Also, having hair brushed, and pulled back out of one's face doesn't mean one has "caved to societal pressure" or oppressive beauty expectations. It's just really f-ing annoying to have hair in your face all the time and it's easier to care for a little girls' hair if it's tied back because it's not getting tangled all the time.

I feel really sorry for those kids. They are going to grow up with no structure from their mother whatsoever and they will be worse for it.

3.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Putting Charlottes hair in a ponytail would save Jen from having to brush it out “several times a day”. Dummy.

4.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Isn’t it wild how Jen’s hygiene routine used to be like 8283943 steps and now it’s zero? Dental hygiene, skin care, enough makeup on hand for a professional makeup artist, enough jewelry to wear new piece every day for YEARS without repeating. Now it seems like doesn’t even wash her face.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What is Jen’s excuse for her own frizzy mess?? Is she wild and free now as well??

6.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Fuck off Jen. And brush her hair again then.

7.     +46   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s yet more proof that Jen hates being told what to do.

If multiple people were messaging me on social media saying my kid’s hair needed brushing I’d be MORTIFIED.

8.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She claims she brushes her daughter's hair several times a day. She is lying.
    That mess is a bed head. My daughter has the same hair, and I know how she looks with a hair untouched since she woke up. And now being a teen, I am privy to that bed head every day, LOL.
    For a 4 year old, that's neglect.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kids get messy but damn... When my daughters hair gets bad I put it in a pony tail

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CC is untamed? Has Jen never heard of hair ties/barrettes, etc. Put it in a pony tail. Hair in kids' faces is one of my pet peeves.

11.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Judith touched on the fact that Jen is deeply resentful about the life she has now and that's why Jen had to "part ways" with her. I have no doubts that she loves her kids but at some point she's realized that deep down she never wanted kids and would have been happier living a carefree life of never ending me time. notice how much she talks about societal expectations for women these days. it's constantly on her mind. she probably feels like societal pressure tricked her into thinking she wanted kids. now she has them and is more unhappy than she's ever been. she projected the unhappiness onto Don - the guy that wanted kids and played a role in making her think she did too :eyeroll: she will NOT let Charlotte end up pressured like she was. even if that means ignoring basic hygiene like hair brushing :rolleyes:

and for what it's worth I never gave a crap about what her hair looked like or even noticed before Jen made the snide comment about daddy not brushing CC's hair

12. Brushmyhair
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Glennon Jr at to again, ever hear of a pony tail Jen? Are we raising feral children now ?

Edited by Brushmyhair - 5/9/2020, 09:10 PM

13.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/5/2020, 20:29) 
    Now she's posting about CC's societal expectations. :hearty-laugh:

But when CC comes back from Don's overnight, Jen has something to say about brushed hair.

Yeah that’s what bugs me the most. SHE doesn’t have to take care of CCs hair, but Don of course better. Plus if she dried it at night it would look a lot better rather than CC sleeping with it wet.

14.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    This hair thing seems new to me. CC usually had her hair partway back (with the usual stray hairs by the end of the day).

This isn’t that.

It’s wet hair that is air drying while she sleeps. Its a giant tangled mess by AM and I’m sure it hurts like h*ll to have it brushed.

Jen has 3 choices:

1) brush it anyway in the AM
    2) use a damn blow dryer and put her to bed with her hair in a loose scrunchie
    3) cut it shorter

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 9/5/2020, 20:23) 
    "Look at my sweet boy Donald pampering me! Look at my extravagant gifts! We are the 1%! Here's another $2000 haul! I'm a business lady, time for a whole new MacBook and $500 editing software. Oh, time for a 5 figure rebrand! Off to Oregon! Did you know we have a family home in Utah? Off to Disney for the 3rd time this year!" repeat for 7+ years.

Now all of a sudden "I am a single mother. I need to support my beautiful children. Please help support small businesses. Look how disheveled I am. I am so stressed. My home is a mess. My daughter's hair is never combed. *Cries* The children's father took them overnight! Let me post vague quotes that make it sound like I'm being abused. Let me have my 50th coffee for the day and post more disheveled IG stories as a cry for help."

Like, please develop an OUNCE of self awareness.

You have it all written in a nutshell. However, it isn't that she is unaware, she knows exactly how to manipulate her low educated audience who don't know the difference between Target and Chanel.

1013 replies since 7/5/2020, 17:02   112057 views