UnderPressureLikeBaldylocksJen Pt. 141

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably bathes the kids at 7:00pm sharp and then hurries them into bed, so a second of ME time isn't gone to waste. CC's hair doesn't even have time to dry for 5 minutes.

And that stupid extreme side part just like mama.... give it up. CC's hair doesn't sit that way.

So many "problems" could be solved if she wasn't such a rigid freak.

2.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    UnbrushedandUntamedlikeCCbyJennonBoyle

3. Brushmyhair
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Mykidsareuntamedandiamgoinginsanelikejen

4.     +32   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jennifer it's no longer the 1950s. You don't get to pull an excuse of societal pressure. Too many women worked too hard and suffered too much to give you options. It is 100% on you that you didn't explore them before having kids. You aren't a member of an oppressive religious cult. You are a rich 1st wife in suburbia. Don't project your sick brain onto a child. Hygiene is not the patriarchy enforcing it's expectations on your child. It's hygiene. Show her you value her mind and body by caring for it.

5.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How do "influencers" STILL not understand that any time they put their kids on the internet, they are not only opening up themselves to parenting critique but also subjecting their children to the opinions and criticisms of thousands of internet strangers.

If she spent one of her child-free days making a content plan, she could avoid using her children as content and avoid this.

I am OVER hearing how influencers don't want parenting advice or input. Then don't include your kid in your content. The end.

Showing her kids looking like a mess is a sign of disrespect, not of allowing them to be 'untamed'. You don't respect your kid enough to protect them from the internet, and you don't respect them enough to teach the basic life skill of hygiene. So yes, I am judging you Jen for your parenting and I find it wanting. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR STAY OFF THE INTERNET.

6.     +42   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    MyDaughterIsUntamedSoICan'tBeBlamedLikeJen.

7.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/5/2020, 21:01) 
    This hair thing seems new to me. CC usually had her hair partway back (with the usual stray hairs by the end of the day).

This isn’t that.

It’s wet hair that is air drying while she sleeps. Its a giant tangled mess by AM and I’m sure it hurts like h*ll to have it brushed.

Jen has 3 choices:

1) brush it anyway in the AM
    2) use a damn blow dryer and put her to bed with her hair in a loose scrunchie
    3) cut it shorter

Oh no, please don't cut her hair. If Jen cuts her hair it would be out of jealousy. Part of me thinks she is leaving CC's hair a mess so it will knot up so bad she won't be able to comb it. Then we will complain and she will have an excuse to cut it off.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s full of shit. That mess is due to rubbing onto something not running wild. She really needs to get a grip. Maybe get offline until she gets her life in order

9.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Really and truly--fuck off, Jennifer

she is untamed™ (Jennon Boyle)

Screen_Shot_2020-05-09_at_2

10.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she really did let Glennon Doyle ruin her life. can't even imagine what was going on in that brain of hers when she was reading her books

11.     +38   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ALSO what about all that talk about how she has to stay covered up for her kids? We will never forget your swim leggings Jen. Or that you make CC wear pants under dresses. If she is so untamed and wild and free of societal pressure why are you worried about her showing her legs? Why is she in dresses at all? Does Donny wear dresses? Wouldn't it be easier to be an untamed wild child set free from the burden of the patriarchy in pants?

12.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs a rebrand.

Pretty Fucking Messy Life might be available.

13.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Long time lurker...I first found Jen back around 2012 when I was looking for makeup tutorial videos and her channel was recommended. Like everyone else, I was both fascinated and repelled by much of what I saw. Watched on and off for years and then discovered the Bakery so I started watching again when the divorce train was idling in the station. Can’t believe how much has changed in Jen’s world since I first found her.

14.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StepmomTensleigh @ 9/5/2020, 21:15) 
    Long time lurker...I first found Jen back around 2012 when I was looking for makeup tutorial videos and her channel was recommended. Like everyone else, I was both fascinated and repelled by much of what I saw. Watched on and off for years and then discovered the Bakery so I started watching again when the divorce train was idling in the station. Can’t believe how much has changed in Jen’s world since I first found her.

Your name
    :7043:

15.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m so pissed off at her arrogant post about Charlotte’s hair. Imagine projecting Glennon Doyle’s horse shit onto a 4 year old. Brush her hair and get it out of her face. No one - NO ONE feels good about themselves when they look like that. It has nothing to do with “societal pressures” - it’s basic hygiene and looking like a human being - not a feral animal. I want to slap the shit out of her for this 🤬

1013 replies since 7/5/2020, 17:02   112057 views