The Small Things Blog PT3: K8lyn AnythingButSmall Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think he was seen about a week ago, playing guitar with David. Could have been a little over a week ago. I think the GOMI squad is reaching and Lord knows their marriage has always been awkward. Not a big difference, other than not showing him but it hasn't been all that long. But not mentioning how wonderful it is to be away from the kids on a Saturday is a little out of the norm for K8, which is why I speculated.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Idk. I have a feeling something is up. And I don't believe that her and her sister haven't been spending time together. Another thing, where are the pictures of the birthday girl? No pictures of her or family birthday picture either.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Girl needs to take a wine class so she can learn what temperature Chardonnay needs to be served at.

Hint: it isn't at room temp, especially a room you can wear a sleeveless tank in. :eyeroll:

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just coming here to post the same thing! Is she drinking whites at room temperature?

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Elliemae @ 10/5/2020, 00:36) 
    Idk. I have a feeling something is up. And I don't believe that her and her sister haven't been spending time together. Another thing, where are the pictures of the birthday girl? No pictures of her or family birthday picture either.

I think something is up with her and Justin too. Pretty weird to barely mention or show him lately when everyone is home together 24/7 these days. They will never divorce though, just live as roommates with their separate lives.

I also think Snoren and the Gimme’s were over for Farley’s birthday. A little strange that she muted the birthday singing video, sure to hide their voices. And I bet the Gimmes are already in town for Snoren’s impending birth.

I just skimmed her stupid haircut video, good lord she looked HUUUUGE. 😱

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor David couldn't even have his face pictured in her story about her "3 greatest gifts". Maybe she meant 2.5 greatest gifts.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s taking a selfie with the kids on mother’s day? Yeah, Justin isn’t there, but where did he go? Mother’s Day, Farley’s birthday and Snoren’s impending birth seems like a bad time to go on a bro trip, not even considering the virus. Odd.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 10/5/2020, 17:14) 
    She’s taking a selfie with the kids on mother’s day? Yeah, Justin isn’t there, but where did he go? Mother’s Day, Farley’s birthday and Snoren’s impending birth seems like a bad time to go on a bro trip, not even considering the virus. Odd.

I wouldn't call that picture a selfie since she didn't take it. And it's plausible that he took it. I notice a lot of Moms taking pictures with just their kids and no spouse. I get it but it seems nice to also acknowledge the man who helped you become a mom (if you're still together). I found it more telling that there no official picture acknowledging his birthday.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    12D69B10-4E76-4F31-9608-687A63D46C7D

I meant this one that was posted before the other one. She’s not one to have kid duty if there is any excuse (like MD) to get out of it.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh yeah. That's the one I commented on last night that poor David didn't even count enough to have his face featured. It seems like she could have shifted the angle enough so he could be seen. 😒

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And no mention of her own mother or her sister becoming a mother for the first time. Nope, it's all about HER. :furious:

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ooooh, interesting, didn’t realize she skimmed over his birthday too. Though if she won’t even do a birthday post for her GIRL there really is no hope for anyone. Something is definitely up with her. Sure she hates all the attention Lauren is taking now, which will explode very soon.

And why is she even taking time on IG on Mother’s Day talking about her “fertility” and “working mom” struggles?!? To escape her cherished offspring?? Btw, you don’t qualify as either K8lyn, check yourself. Way to be supportive of women who TRULY have trouble getting pregnant. 🙄

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Lauren went into labor today? Could be why’s she’s alone and pissed. Lolo hasn’t posted since noon today, think she would at least do a Mother’s to be day post. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, my husband has been currently waiting for TWO HOURS for our sushi takeout that was supposed to be ready at 6pm. Guess what, he won’t even complain and he’s doing it for me. That’s how regular adults cope, K8lyn.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She doesnt have the first clue to what it's like to be a working mom. She barely works and she's barely a mother to her kids. No working mother I know of has declared "Mom" days... Unless they're sharing custody of their kids with an ex. She reminds of a rich & privileged mother who ships their children off to boarding school and then off to camp for the Summer. All because they can't bear to be around their children but doing these things for the benefit of the children. Just like K8lyn whoring out her children and integrity for the almighty buck but it's all under the guise of providing for her family.
    Give me a F'in break.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow. Someone was not inspired by her Pregnancy journey stories. Blocked in 3...2...1

:1485540604:

Smart-Select-20200511-084049-Instagram

911 replies since 8/5/2020, 21:24   122732 views