« Older   Newer »

1. RosalitaRaspberry
        +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was watching an old MyHousewifeLife video this morning from 2013 when Grace was born. Jen and Don are on their way to the hospital to see the new baby and Jen remarks that she thinks they ended up naming Grace but she's only 99% sure. Don then says he's pretty sure it is Grace, because his brother-in-law Dave referred to the baby by that name on the family Skype call. Jen then says that Suzanne also referred to the baby as Grace in her email to the family, but that she doesn't want to confirm anything unless she hears it come straight from Emily's mouth.

I don't know why, but I just found that so funny that she has all these people confirming the baby's name is Grace, but for some weird reason she's afraid to call the baby that on camera for fear she's wrong. Also, Suzanne sending out an email to the family to announce Grace's birth made me think of Jen's email to the family about her going vegan. Which in turn made me wonder if email is the Ross family's preferred form of communication for major life events. I'd love to know if an email was sent announcing Jen and Don's divorce or how that information was spread among the family.

Edited by BrooklynMarie - 5/13/2020, 10:08 AM

881 replies since 10/5/2020, 18:55   127250 views