BitchySingleRichMomStillSurvivingOffDonLike Jen- Part 142

« Older   Newer »

1. TipTheUPSmanLikeJen
        +38   Like  

User deleted

Can you imagine how easily it would be to convince Jen to join a religious cult? She’s exactly who they’re looking for. Alone, miserable, and can’t think for herself.

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Perfect, flawless Jen still didn't manage to keep her marriage together. If she went through it thinking she is perfect and no criticism applies to her, I realize why that marriage flopped.

3. FridgeInGarage
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Jen patting herself patting on shoulder all the time with very odd contradictory cheerful self-talk such as "you're doing good dear Jen" or "good job, gal" for something that's NOT deserving any compliment is no different from telling "you're doing good sir" or "good job, buddy" to a pilot maneuvering the lever with his foot pushing wrong buttons about to crash the plane.

Edited by FridgeInGarage - 5/10/2020, 08:46 PM

4. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 5/10/2020, 08:42 PM) 
    Perfect, flawless Jen still didn't manage to keep her marriage together. If she went through it thinking she is perfect and no criticism applies to her, I realize why that marriage flopped.

Precisely!

How many times would she all but roll her eyes when Don was trying to share something he was excited about?

I'll bet she wishes she would have disguised her contempt a little more carefully now.

5.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She calls Jill “mummy” like she thinks she’s British. Give me a break. All those comments saying how they look so much alike and Jill is so beautiful. Yeah? Show a picture of her today which is right where Jen is headed on an accelerated basis. I don’t know which is worse - watching Jen being a lying, manipulative snot or reading her Jenions fawn all over her. Who ARE those people?? 🤮

6.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have been in hibernation from The Bakery for sometime now. I use to only comment on Manky but she has gotten so boring that I have been watching Ms Jennifer...this is enough to make me come out of hibernation. The bitch is crazy. It's a pure shit show.

7. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 5/10/2020, 08:37 PM) 
    Can you imagine how easily it would be to convince Jen to join a religious cult? She’s exactly who they’re looking for. Alone, miserable, and can’t think for herself.

I've said this a few times before. Jen is exactly the type of person who cults prey on. She has no sense of self, is easily influenced, and is basically just a lost soul.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 10/5/2020, 20:08) 
    I’ve always wondered but never asked... why do we have a new thread every 60 pages but other threads can span over 100+ pages? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Happy Mother’s Day to all bakers! Moms and mother figures alike ❤️

I guess the reason is that we have so much to say about Jen that the pages just keep filling up, while other threads move much slower.
    Besides that, I think it’s fun to have all these hilarious thread names and it makes it easy to go back and find something that happened, say, when Tindergate happened...

In the weeks after, so many asked for the profile pics and it was easy to say “just go to the start of thread 101” instead of scrolling through hundreds of pages.

Edited by husbandontherun - 10/5/2020, 21:01

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 5/10/2020, 11:37 AM) 

CAW!!

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 10/5/2020, 20:37) 

Especially if they have any sort of subscription service.

I can see why Don would throw so many pretties at the princess. She sure knows how to throw a fit.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 10/5/2020, 20:52) 
    She calls Jill “mummy” like she thinks she’s British. Give me a break. All those comments saying how they look so much alike and Jill is so beautiful. Yeah? Show a picture of her today which is right where Jen is headed on an accelerated basis. I don’t know which is worse - watching Jen being a lying, manipulative snot or reading her Jenions fawn all over her. Who ARE those people?? 🤮

The mummy thing is on Jill - she's been calling her that since she was a child. Although I'm sure Jen likes how pretentious it sounds.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Off topic, I came across these ladies and their hair tradition

www.instagram.com/tv/CAAa9lLFA6y/?igshid=gsgxcmdm9w0s

Can you imagine Jenbot keeping her hair this long with the 2 hairs she has and actually taking care of it????I

Damn, I wish I could have my hair without these pesky grays!!!!

Edited by Hyper_elasticlikeJen - 5/11/2020, 12:15 AM

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No smug stories with the kids so I really think they're with Don.

IG story of ancient EC products. Kids def aren't there if she's cleaning.

She sure has made progress in that big closet.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    She calls Jill “mummy” like she thinks she’s British. Give me a break

#BritishLikeJill
    #CallMeMummy
    #ThisOneIsNotOnJen
    #WhoIsFreakier-BoylesOrRosses

15.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi everyone! I have often laughed out loud with the names of the Jen threads but I've never really taken an interest in her. The lockdown and Marnie's thread being so slow these days has given me time to explore more so, here I am!

I knew about the divorce so when I read that she calls herself a single mother now, I thought Don died! 😳 It turns out she is just an entitled moron, assuming a new (false) identity to get sympathy.

Edited by zizizouzou - 10/5/2020, 21:28

881 replies since 10/5/2020, 18:55   127256 views