BitchySingleRichMomStillSurvivingOffDonLike Jen- Part 142

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 13/5/2020, 14:18) 
    Eh, she’s pouting. She’s done this so many times. She’ll be back in the next couple of days saying how she just needed to “pull back”. Then she’ll stick around until the next time something happens. Then disappear for a few days. Then she’s back. Rinse & repeat.

Yeah the pattern seems to be sulk and hide for 2/3 days after she gets criticised. At this point she would have to be absent a week before I'd get concerned that its something more. One of these days she will be in an inpatient facility, I'm convinced of it.

2.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 13/5/2020, 14:18) 
    Eh, she’s pouting. She’s done this so many times. She’ll be back in the next couple of days saying how she just needed to “pull back”. Then she’ll stick around until the next time something happens. Then disappear for a few days. Then she’s back. Rinse & repeat.

Seems like a really effective way to grow her viewership now that she is a single mummy with a full time youtube job. :eyeroll:

3.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She's just so pathetic. Wants to be taken seriously as a business lady providing for her beautiful child and the other one. But refuses to post anything if anyone dare not kiss her ass. Get bent, Jen.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't know why people are having a hard time finding Judith. I found her on the first try. You need to match Instagram with the names you google and it's the first match - and really the only one named Judith who has an Instagram presence.

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ya know when you are in that semi-dream state?? Last night, I am not sure whether I was sort of awake or dreaming or both- but, it seemed imperative that I make a spreadsheet for the Bakery. I felt it was my Baker's duty to document all vlogs by date, content, and key moments. I woke-up and realize that would be fucking impossible.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I forgot about the Creative necessities pouch lmfao I doubt Cece has a pouch.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I absolutely cannot handle her baby talking her in-laws(at the time), girl needs help

She fit so well if the rosses that it’s creepy. She is reeeeally going to miss them

Maybe she thought nothing would change because she thought herself as their kid ass well

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheRedMinivan @ 13/5/2020, 14:50) 
    Never read the book - am slightly curious but I don't have time for it - but I see so many influencers just RAVING about it (and yes, I realize they're probably getting compensated to do so). I think Jen's problem here is that there is a big difference between being inspired by someone's story and words and applying the basic concepts and principles to your life, and using another person as a "how-to guide" for life and happiness. Jen has been doing this for years, it seems. Finding someone to latch on to that seems happy in their online presence, someone that has their shit together and that people like, and she gets all "oh well that looks like how I should look if I want to be happy! that must be what I need to do!" and then she copies whatever they do and then, shockingly, it doesn't make her happy and she pouts for a while, makes a YT "confessional" about anxiety, and moves on to someone else.

Totally agree. What I've found interesting about Jen is that no matter what persona she is in lately, she doesn't "own" it. Her wacky no-purpose vlogs, she apologizes and is all, "I don't know, y'all," and is clearly embarrassed, but not enough to edit those parts out, or rambles about knowing she's privileged.

It's not her privilege that grates, it's that she pretends that she's not. Millions of people are entertained by the Kardashians and Real Housewives and their wealth and privilege, because they make no apologies for who they are. Jen claims to be an empath when her actions prove that she isn't. She claims that she thinks hard about what to post and whether it's appropriate when old Jen didn't think twice about talking us through her purse collection worth more than most family's annual income. She knows she has no friends, so why make a whole video about how hard it is to make friends and then pretend like you do have friends?

Be who you are and own it and make no apologies for it, is a big part of Glennon Doyle's message. Being an armchair psychologist here, for all of her navel gazing, Jen seems to have no idea who she is and can't accept who she is, and when she makes a tepid decision (or excuse: I.e. CC is being wild and free about her hair) and gets pushback from people, she feels the need to elaborate or lash out, or spends 10 minutes saying she's aware of her privilege before going off the rails over the color of the coil on a planner she isn't going to use and buying hundreds of dollars of cleaning products and loaf pans.

Then there's Don. We all know he's a blowhard dorky millionaire who enjoys meat and golf. He makes no apologies, and he doesn't pretend to be anything other than who he is. Maybe the irony here is that perhaps it was Don who untamed himself first, when he decided who he really was also included pot smoking polygamy.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 13/5/2020, 16:18) 
    I absolutely cannot handle her baby talking her in-laws(at the time), girl needs help

She fit so well if the rosses that it’s creepy. She is reeeeally going to miss them

Maybe she thought nothing would change because she thought herself as their kid ass well

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed it! I wonder if the baby voice for the in-laws is a show for the camera or if she actually spoke that way around them all the time?

10.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/13/2020, 09:01 AM)
    Ya know when you are in that semi-dream state?? Last night, I am not sure whether I was sort of awake or dreaming or both- but, it seemed imperative that I make a spreadsheet for the Bakery. I felt it was my Baker's duty to document all vlogs by date, content, and key moments. I woke-up and realize that would be fucking impossible.

I wish someone would! Her old videos are so frustrating to find. I still don't think I've even seen half of her housewife vlogs because I just get the same ones recommended to me over and over. Her titles are nonsense and impossible to search. After all these years, we still don't have a searchable database with "tongue thrust" and "crabwalk" and "I can't bear to look at it" to easily locate the gems.

11.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    www.youtube.com/user/myhousewifelife/videos

This is a link directly to My Housewife Life. Click on videos, sort by oldest and have fun.

ETA: on her main PNL You Tube page, click on channels heading to get the link for the home page for ALL of her channels she hoarded.

12.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Crab walking around a Utah swimming pool!

Status
    I'm always here! Most of the time crab walking in the background!

I'm from this video - will ALWAYS make me laugh!

start watching at 5:45 :thumbs-up:

Thanks for everything you guys - you make quarantining alone so much more fun!

Edited by crabwalklikedon - 5/13/2020, 03:45 PM

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/13/2020, 04:41 PM) 
    www.youtube.com/user/myhousewifelife/videos

This is a link directly to My Housewife Life. Click on videos, sort by oldest and have fun.

ETA: on her main PNL You Tube page, click on channels heading to get the link for the home page for ALL of her channels she hoarded.

Correct. I only wish there was a way to see all of her content by date on one channel. Then I could review her whole nonsense sequentially. I might just be a tad obsessed.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 5/13/2020, 03:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/13/2020, 08:15 AM) 
    Or packing. Maybe Don is concerned the real estate market is going to crash and wants house on the market sooner rather than later in the year.

Jenfending here for a minute. We moved across town 7 years ago after 20 years in another house and we had 3 kids in elementary school at the time. It was a bear to clean out and pack up (we had a <1500 sq ft house with a small basement - Less than half the size of Jen’s house) Let alone firing a pandemic when you can’t donate rumpus household things. Granted we both worked FT while packing but our kids were not as young as her - still it was VERY hard to juggle.

I think that’s part of why Don seems to be taking the kids extra. If I were Jen I would pack her bins into a storage unit and take the basics to new house - kitchen stuff, family room, bedroom sets and a few toys.

You could be right. That closet in the craftice has never looked so bare.

So it is assumed that all that is left in that house is all Jen's? I get she has a lot of crap but I can't imagine that if she is moving out that she has to figure out what to do with all that stuff. Surely some of it is Don's or he has a right to it (kitchen gadgets? furniture?) Maybe he took what he wanted/needed when he moved to the apartment. Not to Jenfend, but as someone who moved cross country 4 months ago, with 6 months to pack it all up and sell a house, I had my husband with me in the process and it still sucked royally. Granted, HE'S the hoarder... don't get me started. But I can't imagine going through that whole house by myself... and like you said, where to donate?! Ug it gives me anxiety thinking about it.

15.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

the great thing about this place is that you can mention literally any moment and someone will quickly link the video :lol:

btw if anyone wants to know where she mentions clear gooey cervical mucous that comes out of women that you can even measure I can link the video for you :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

881 replies since 10/5/2020, 18:55   127252 views