Anonymous
    thanks to Bangle for this thread title :7043:

703167c21b2060ca4fc861b3c788c168

2.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her hair loss is probably because it’s the first time she’s brushed her hair in months and it’s the natural fallout but she spotted an opportunity for sympathy 🙄

3.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s under pressure because CC wants chicken nuggets for lunch today. :snickering:

4.     +46   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guarantee whatever she is upset about is stupid.

5.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 7/5/2020, 18:20) 
    I guarantee whatever she is upset about is stupid.

You got that right. It is never as bad as she makes it out to be. She is still fuming over the gold coil.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe EC didn't like her review and told her no more free PR junk.

7.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do see people being a little more sensitive toward comments about Jen. The posters here have a scale: some are mildly annoyed by Jen, to others she’s a BEC & the way she breathes is annoying AF. For me, it depends on what mood I’m in that day. I thought it was just understood that, when people snark, they’re primarily talking about Jen. Every time we talk about planners, there are at least 2 people who say something about women who buy & use stickers in them are childish or losers, etc. I chuckle & then go put stickers in my planner. I couldn’t care less. I know it’s about Jen & the “planner community”, not me.

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for Title Love!
    :]

9.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 7/5/2020, 18:07) 
    Her hair loss is probably because it’s the first time she’s brushed her hair in months and it’s the natural fallout but she spotted an opportunity for sympathy 🙄

She needs to wash and brush her hair and use a good Keratin treatment on it once a week. Then she needs to start eating right and try to find ways to cope with the stress. I'm not taking away from her that she is under stress. Divorce, covid and no regimen is quite difficult. As a woman with so many planners, she should sit down and throw all the bullshit to the wayside and take stock in what is important. Remove herself from that mix (except for showers because she needs those). She has been gentle enough. Now it's time to maintain the house, the kids, cooking, exercise, and have a game plan. Jen has never had a game plan, never planned anything except for a party. She sits in a house filled with possessions that she doesn't want or need. It is hard to feel sorry for her. Poor little rich girl.
    Even though she drives me mad with her lies and manipulation, I would love to see her move forward in life and be happy and healthy. It won't happen because it isn't the seasonal thing to do but I can always hope.

10.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I see in old vlogs Grace was born in May. Maybe another zinger of something she use to be part of. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen has never taken care of her hair or her skin properly. Remember that conditioner she used that was for dry, thick hair?

She’s stressed because she’s cooped up with her kids 24/7 after giving her husband the heave ho (literally, going by his Tinder!) and she has been sending them to the Soup Kitchen since they were 18 months old. Glennon Doyle and Ali Edwards never mentioned a pandemic!

12.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As nutty as she is and as much as we all marvel at her insanity, I think if Jen woke up, put on her big girl panties, and suddenly started truly taking care of her shit, we would all applaud her... or at least most of us.

I want to see her do well. I’m just definitely not seeing that right now.

13.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 7/5/2020, 18:28) 
    I do see people being a little more sensitive toward comments about Jen. The posters here have a scale: some are mildly annoyed by Jen, to others she’s a BEC & the way she breathes is annoying AF. For me, it depends on what mood I’m in that day. I thought it was just understood that, when people snark, they’re primarily talking about Jen. Every time we talk about planners, there are at least 2 people who say something about women who buy & use stickers in them are childish or losers, etc. I chuckle & then go put stickers in my planner. I couldn’t care less. I know it’s about Jen & the “planner community”, not me.

I don't understand women who use stickers. I think it's weird. With that said, there are many many things said here that should offend me. I sometimes read things and I think, what a b with an itch. Then the same person will say something very Jen and I psychoanalyze and I'm on my way to mop the kitchen with a giggle. If I don't agree, I'll comment. What gets to me now and what got to me back in the GG days is that people get so hurt if you disagree or say something because it may relate to them in some way. Then the Jen comes out of them. I think that is the part that hurts people the most. They have Jenion tendencies.

This place is about Jen. It is about Jen and her lies and manipulation. It is about Jen calling herself a housewife and organizer and being a complete fraud. It is about Jen professing to work so hard but never does a thing except for laundry and sweep the kitchen and dishes. It is about Jen owning at least 25 planners and I'm probably under in that number and filling the book full of stickers and reminding herself to sleep or be gentle with herself.

It is Jen and her lack of parenting, responsibility, and the fact she says she doesn't eat much, then scarfs down a whole bowl of oatmeal and toast. It's Jen who says she don't drink then there is obvisous alchohol on the table moved to the side of frame or the wine bottles she now drinks. This is all things Jen has made a point of letting her fans/friends know and the snarks begins. It isn't about anyone else.

14.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 7/5/2020, 18:30) 
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 7/5/2020, 18:07) 

She needs to wash and brush her hair and use a good Keratin treatment on it once a week. Then she needs to start eating right and try to find ways to cope with the stress. I'm not taking away from her that she is under stress. Divorce, covid and no regimen is quite difficult. As a woman with so many planners, she should sit down and throw all the bullshit to the wayside and take stock in what is important. Remove herself from that mix (except for showers because she needs those). She has been gentle enough. Now it's time to maintain the house, the kids, cooking, exercise, and have a game plan. Jen has never had a game plan, never planned anything except for a party. She sits in a house filled with possessions that she doesn't want or need. It is hard to feel sorry for her. Poor little rich girl.
    Even though she drives me mad with her lies and manipulation, I would love to see her move forward in life and be happy and healthy. It won't happen because it isn't the seasonal thing to do but I can always hope.

God yes!

Time to get herself together.

The first thing is to shed that house.

Even if it takes two years or whatever for the market to do whatever.

She needs a fresh, smaller open airy home where she can have plants (she’s good with plants) lots of windows
    Idk

Then she needs a make over

Jen if you read here ... when it’s safe , go to the personal shopping department at Nordstrom and have them pull a whole new wardrobe with fitted mix and match, well made pieces - try them on at the store with the personal shopper supervision, have them tailored

Then move on down Michigan ave to 900 north and built a relationship with a hair stylist.

When the first open school function happens in idk November of 2020 - show up with your lob, some highlights, a tailored blazer and skinny jeans and your chin up.

You got this

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 7/5/2020, 18:58) 
    QUOTE (HelloGorgeous @ 7/5/2020, 18:30) 

God yes!

Time to get herself together.

The first thing is to shed that house.

Even if it takes two years or whatever for the market to do whatever.

She needs a fresh, smaller open airy home where she can have plants (she’s good with plants) lots of windows
    Idk

Then she needs a make over

Jen if you read here ... when it’s safe , go to the personal shopping department at Nordstrom and have them pull a whole new wardrobe with fitted mix and match, well made pieces - try them on at the store with the personal shopper supervision, have them tailored

Then move on down Michigan ave to 900 north and built a relationship with a hair stylist.

When the first open school function happens in idk November of 2020 - show up with your lob, some highlights, a tailored blazer and skinny jeans and your chin up.

You got this

Living in that house with all the memories, filled full of junk cannot be good for her mental health or anyone else's. I would feel very overwhelmed.
    My house is bigger, I have more kids and I work. I have to be organized and have a daily plan set in place or there is complete chaos and I lose my mind. For someone as fragile as Jen, I can understand how frazzled and drowning she feels at times.

1013 replies since 7/5/2020, 17:02   112057 views