50 Shades Pt. 20

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 15/6/2020, 13:15) 
    The thing I'm wondering about is. How come every time DD has a potential job in the works there is sooo much negotiation that goes on? He knows what he wants, they (the company) know what they want, done. Why is he supposedly worth so much? How many jobs has he priced himself out of because of his own self worth not what he's actually worth. My husband is a General Manager and has to renegotiate his contract yearly and it is never a long drawn out endeavor. The company offers their contract which is usually fine, but not always, and then there are my husbands' changes. It has never been a long drawn out process. I think Fiddy sticks her nose into his negotiations like she's some professional negotiator and he can't handle it on his own. He's a grown man that has been in the workforce for awhile I think he can handle himself. He's not a Lemonshit who needs someone to tell her when she should go take a crap because she's so indecisive. She should stop emasculating him and let him be.

And they are going to eventually build their forever home in Texas? What!!!!

Right?! I have never been in such long negotiations for any level of job I have had. Seems like an excuse or something. I commend him for doing what he had to do to bring money into his family, but come on... If he is so valuable how come some company hasn’t scooped him up yet?? I also find it hard to believe that a mortgage company would qualify them for a loan. I work in the industry and they aren’t super attractive borrowers as far as income/ work history goes. I guess only time will tell what happens there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    By the way is there going to be a new thread?

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/15/2020, 02:36 PM) 
    By the way is there going to be a new thread?

A couple mods have been tagged so hopefully soon.

By "negotiations" does she mean filling out an application and going to an interview? Cause there's not much room for negotiation when it comes to fast food unless you are high up in the ranks. Darryl makes french fries and hasn't been able to keep a steady job for a year, it's not like he's David Wallace. Is Fiddy going to these "negotiations" like she did at Panera? Why would you not take a job, even if they don't know your worth, if it's better than doing doordash? Maybe show them your worth and negotiate later cause you got kids and responsibilities to take care of today.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    50 actually went to an interview with him?? I thought that was a joke when it was mentioned before. Are you kidding?! This isn’t a kid getting his first job, (which would still be weird to me) this is a grown man who has had many jobs. I would never go with my husband to a job negotiation! That makes him look like an idiot who can’t handle a single thing in his life. I wouldn’t hire that person. Wow!!!!

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If she did go with him to an interview can you imagine the Tasmanian devil coming in there with her brashness. Then trying to have a conversation with the Fiddy vocabulary. It would just "congeal" into a big mess trying to deal with her.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    driving cross country with my dollar tree gravy cans

Status
    I doubt there are any negotiations especially in this climate. There are a lot of qualified people who lost their restaurant jobs due to covid and are now looking for work as restaurants re-open. He's not that special. I doubt they will be able to buy a house this year.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MrsDoubtfire1 @ 6/15/2020, 05:03 PM) 
    50 actually went to an interview with him?? I thought that was a joke when it was mentioned before. Are you kidding?! This isn’t a kid getting his first job, (which would still be weird to me) this is a grown man who has had many jobs. I would never go with my husband to a job negotiation! That makes him look like an idiot who can’t handle a single thing in his life. I wouldn’t hire that person. Wow!!!!

There's a screenshot of the instagram post she made while she was at Panera. I'll look later to see if I can find it.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat Blooblay @ 15/6/2020, 05:15) 

A dead tie for the worst looking couple in S. Texas.. I’m sure you uhknow the uhother one!!

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    On IG Fiddy claims between filming, editing and uploading she works 30-40 hrs a week. I'm guessing a majority of those hours are uploading and that does it by itself. And their Internet is probably slow. I'm sure they don't get the fastest Internet available. Such a tiresome job, go take a nap from all that work. Oh yeah and it's actually more hours really because she's always filming.

Did Fiddy really just post a $330 grocery haul? $305, $460, and $131 from last week and she had to spend another $300 plus this week? She definitely has been hanging out with Lemonshit too much, she rubs off on her. Fiddy is better off not being around that shopaholic, she controls herself better.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Fifty has ANOTHER grocery haul up.

Get excited! She bought ingredients for a new 50 shades of chicken!

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/15/2020, 06:28 PM) 
    On IG Fiddy claims between filming, editing and uploading she works 30-40 hrs a week. I'm guessing a majority of those hours are uploading and that does it by itself. And their Internet is probably slow. I'm sure they don't get the fastest Internet available. Such a tiresome job, go take a nap from all that work. Oh yeah and it's actually more hours really because she's always filming.

Wow she's a high functioning drunk. Kudos to her for being able to hold her booze and work that many hours.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh I guess last week was a bunch of shit for Maya's birthday party. Ok then that makes it alright.

13. Old Rotten Twat Blooblay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 15/6/2020, 18:36) 
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/15/2020, 06:28 PM) 

Wow she's a high functioning drunk. Kudos to her for being able to hold her booze and work that many hours.

Work? Ok. She is a drunk. I’m betting in one year they will be living in Pawls place in SC.

14.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat Blooblay @ 6/15/2020, 06:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 15/6/2020, 18:36) 

Work? Ok. She is a drunk. I’m betting in one year they will be living in Pawls place in SC.

I foresee that happening also. They shack up at Pawlies for a while before making the big move to her mom's basement. Cause no job is gonna know the true worth of an uneducated, 45 year old french guy.

So dumb to have sold a house they had almost 10 years of equity in and enough rooms for the ferals to have their own beds.
    How long til they build their forever home? Her husband is almost 50 and with his lifestyle choices/health issues he ain't gonna be able to work long enough to afford a forever home. That Carolina house was his forever home but living by Nasty Nessa/running from the side piece was more important.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flowerchild01 @ 6/15/2020, 11:35 AM) 

Did Fiddy really just post a $330 grocery haul? $305, $460, and $131 from last week and she had to spend another $300 plus this week? She definitely has been hanging out with Lemonshit too much, she rubs off on her. Fiddy is better off not being around that shopaholic, she controls herself better.

Maybe she includes the time she is shopping for all that food. She also spends a few hours "meal prepping". I can only imagine having to stop every few minutes to adjust the camera angles. That would be a pain in the ass! Just think how many times she films and refilms her "intros and outros". Then scanning all of her "B-roll" to crank out another video.

Are we all to believe she will not step foot into another grocery store in four weeks???? Mooseknuckle will just pop on to get a few needed items.

Also, in the chicken butt pic, Marky looks teeny tiny next to him.

1467 replies since 15/5/2020, 21:23   86794 views