AsWePredictedDonHadHerEvictedLikeJen Pt. 144

« Older   Newer »

1. HelloGorgeous
        +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 17/5/2020, 22:35) 
    I found my old diaries and destroyed them. They weren’t reflections or musings... just random rants and obsessions over cute boys in my class that I barely remember now. It’s not an insight into who I am, and I don’t want anyone reading them upon my death (or before it), so I destroyed them. No regrets.

The fact that Jen clings to all this shit shows she hasn’t moved on and grown up. She’s totally lost.

Same

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 17/5/2020, 22:39) 
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 17/5/2020, 22:35) 
    I found my old diaries and destroyed them. They weren’t reflections or musings... just random rants and obsessions over cute boys in my class that I barely remember now. It’s not an insight into who I am, and I don’t want anyone reading them upon my death (or before it), so I destroyed them. No regrets.

The fact that Jen clings to all this shit shows she hasn’t moved on and grown up. She’s totally lost.

I still have my diaries from when I was in my twenties. I had a pretty rough time back then, struggling with depression, and they kept me alive as I felt like I couldn’t talk to anyone.
    I thought about destroying them several times, but they are an important part of me or at least of me at that time back then, and so far I just couldn’t do it. 🤷‍♀️

Understandable.

:]

964 replies since 16/5/2020, 14:20   143432 views