« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 17/5/2020, 22:12) 
    It must be killing her that Don has moved on with his life. Maybe she texted him pictures of things that she found in her hoard and he didn’t bother to respond. He was so devoted to her, and now their kids are the only reason that they ever even speak. She really thought that all the validation that she needed would come from within. :lol: Just remember Jen, you wanted this.

Ooooooh! I like this idea! She starts sending texts with vacation photos or their wedding with woeful “whoever thought we’d be here? :cry: “ and he responds with “new phone, who dis?” :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The divorce isn’t yet final. Maybe she decided she’d try to pique his interest rather than going through with the move. “This is too hard. I need my Donald to come and take care of me.” A last-ditch effort to take it all back. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Edited by TuesdayErrands - 5/17/2020, 04:21 PM

3.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All this reminiscing about the good ol days of Jen reminded me that I never got around to watching Orphan Black. I still cannot believe this was a character on a TV show.

92a13187439110dd8b323a7983f7cb70

4.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if she could go back in time and skip the day she made the ve plant based video would she? I really really think they started all of this. I just think Don started to push back after that including stopping her outright from having their kids be ve plant based. I think he got frustrated with the pl vegan restaurants she took him to on their date nights. She was so used to Don just following along to whatever she thought or wanted that it blew her mind and throw in the attention he was giving to Charlotte and she imploded and

I think we need a separation to think about things, I'm going to Oregon to scrap book

Awesome I’ll move out that week. Her is my wedding ring and let’s work out a parenting plan. I’m officially in tinder

Wait what

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (souvenir yarn @ 17/5/2020, 22:21) 
    All this reminiscing about the good ol days of Jen reminded me that I never got around to watching Orphan Black. I still cannot believe this was a character on a TV show.

92a13187439110dd8b323a7983f7cb70

Especially this character was gold :snickering:

6.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 17/5/2020, 22:16) 
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 17/5/2020, 22:12) 
    It must be killing her that Don has moved on with his life. Maybe she texted him pictures of things that she found in her hoard and he didn’t bother to respond. He was so devoted to her, and now their kids are the only reason that they ever even speak. She really thought that all the validation that she needed would come from within. :lol: Just remember Jen, you wanted this.

Ooooooh! I like this idea! She starts sending texts with vacation photos or their wedding with woeful “whoever thought we’d be here? :cry: “ and he responds with “new phone, who dis?” :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

IMG_4397_0

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 17/5/2020, 21:57) 
    Confession: I am a VERY organized non-hoarder, but I still have a love note from my 4th grade boyfriend.

(ETA: I should clarify that I do NOT have a BF who is currently in 4th grade. We were BOTH in the 4th grade like 3 decades ago. :lol:)

My husband and I met and started dating when we were 14. I have a shadowbox of items from our 'tender' years. It is adorable.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My husband & I combined all our “keepsake” stuff from our pre-married days into one Rubbermaid box. It’s now in the back of our storage room behind all our seasonal decor storage boxes.

We have our various awards & certificates, programs, some vacation momentos, diplomas, papers written for college assignments, etc. I have a straw doll that my parents brought me back from the Bahamas & my knee pads from my volleyball days. My husband has the wooden base of a lamp his grandfather made for him. It’s all just basic stuff like that plus all our wedding keepsakes.

We whittled down our lives before we were married up to our wedding into one combined box.

The only thing like Jen’s budget I kept was a page out of a journal listing 100 things I wanted to do before I died, & I kept it strictly for the humor because I listed things like “star in an Oscar-nominated film” & “write a Pulitzer Prize winning novel.”

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Could still happen! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I found my old diaries and destroyed them. They weren’t reflections or musings... just random rants and obsessions over cute boys in my class that I barely remember now. It’s not an insight into who I am, and I don’t want anyone reading them upon my death (or before it), so I destroyed them. No regrets.

The fact that Jen clings to all this shit shows she hasn’t moved on and grown up. She’s totally lost.

11.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 17/5/2020, 22:35) 
    I found my old diaries and destroyed them. They weren’t reflections or musings... just random rants and obsessions over cute boys in my class that I barely remember now. It’s not an insight into who I am, and I don’t want anyone reading them upon my death (or before it), so I destroyed them. No regrets.

The fact that Jen clings to all this shit shows she hasn’t moved on and grown up. She’s totally lost.

I still have my diaries from when I was in my twenties. I had a pretty rough time back then, struggling with depression, and they kept me alive as I felt like I couldn’t talk to anyone.
    I thought about destroying them several times, but they are an important part of me or at least of me at that time back then, and so far I just couldn’t do it. 🤷‍♀️

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

Same

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 17/5/2020, 22:39) 

I still have my diaries from when I was in my twenties. I had a pretty rough time back then, struggling with depression, and they kept me alive as I felt like I couldn’t talk to anyone.
    I thought about destroying them several times, but they are an important part of me or at least of me at that time back then, and so far I just couldn’t do it. 🤷‍♀️

Understandable.

:]

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her 'tender' post was a muffin to Don's 'tinder' post.
    Ha

14.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But I have to destroy them someday. My worst nightmare is that someday something happens to me and then someone else finds and reads them...

15.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think all her “when people show you they don’t care” garbage was because she whined to Don about all the packing she has to do, fully expecting him to take care of it for her. He said, “I got my box of stuff—you can move your own hoard.” She didn’t like that.

Or maybe Jen told Don she still loves him and he said, “Thank you.”

964 replies since 16/5/2020, 14:20   143431 views