AsWePredictedDonHadHerEvictedLikeJen Pt. 144

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 18/5/2020, 00:55) 
    I think she followed her hs boyfriend to college and that was the "abusive" relationship. It's in one of her vids where she talks about her college experience and 9/11 and how she moved schools

Maybe 9/11 was the last time she watched the news. Her tender little empath heart could not deal with feeling the worlds feelings.

2.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Jen had three boyfriends? I thought she had two.

One from HS into early college. Then she came home over break and saw that Don had his own apartment and was making a lot of money, so Don became her boyfriend.

She graduated a semester early from college, miraculously having not learned one thing, and married Don several months later.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 5/18/2020, 12:36 AM) 
    Lol @ catsitting

It says so much!

4.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think there was only one boyfriend before Don. It was the "abusive" one, from high school to college. Don and Jen were friends in high school, and then reunited in college. That's when Jen saw how well Don was doing and started gold digging fell in love with sweet boy Donald.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 18/5/2020, 01:02) 
    I think there was only one boyfriend before Don. It was the "abusive" one, from high school to college. Don and Jen were friends in high school, and then reunited in college. That's when Jen saw how well Don was doing and started gold digging fell in love with sweet boy Donald.

I ain't sayin' she a gold digger

6.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She met Don at the perfect time--he was inexperienced & naive enough to cater to her anxiety without knowing how abnormal it all was, and she was able to shape him enough to keep herself at home & sheltered from the world. Don's financial stability allowed for every possible thing she could've needed or wanted, and he didn't have enough of a backbone or sense of being a real adult in the world to set limits with her. She'll never get that again.

7.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (souvenir yarn @ 18/5/2020, 01:01) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 5/18/2020, 12:36 AM) 
    Lol @ catsitting

It says so much!

I can't get past it. It fits her level of acceptable responsibility so perfectly. :hearty-laugh:

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And the cat thought: who the hell is this woman and what is she writing all the time in her 30 books?

9.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol did anyone actually believe her “abusive” bf story though? :lol:

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 18/5/2020, 01:21) 

Abuse for those types of girls is having a boyfriend, breaking up with him, he calls her 10 times and leaves flowers on her doorstep and she then says he is stalking her.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I got married 2 months shy of my 22nd birthday. My husband had turned 22 about 4 months earlier.

And I have to admit that, originally, the extra bedroom in our duplex was a “shrine” to our high school & college years. (We both went to the same high school.) I hung all our award plaques, honor cords, & things like that on the wall. I had some stuffed teddy bears on the dresser. Our yearbooks & senior books were on a shelf along w/ our Nancy Drew & Hardy Boy book series. It was kinda like I had taken my girlhood bedroom & recreated it as our “guest” bedroom w/ a sprinkling of my husband’s stuff mixed in.

We were young & still basically kids, had no idea what we were doing, & were basically playing house.

But, 2 years later, when we purchased & moved into our 1st house, we had a grown up A LOT & all that stuff went into boxes.

By the time we were 37, it had all been gone through & combined into just 1 box.

So, not to Jenfend, but, in a sense, I get her originally keeping all that stuff, but I don’t get her still having boxes & boxes of it.

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 18/5/2020, 01:15) 
    She met Don at the perfect time--he was inexperienced & naive enough to cater to her anxiety without knowing how abnormal it all was, and she was able to shape him enough to keep herself at home & sheltered from the world. Don's financial stability allowed for every possible thing she could've needed or wanted, and he didn't have enough of a backbone or sense of being a real adult in the world to set limits with her. She'll never get that again.

I don’t know don outside of what she vlogged and even I know ...
    She will never ever EVER get another Don

When and if she starts dating again - oh is she in for a treat

13.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 17/5/2020, 19:21) 

Don did.

14.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 18/5/2020, 01:25) 

I don’t know don outside of what she vlogged and even I know ...
    She will never ever EVER get another Don

When and if she starts dating again - oh is she in for a treat

Taylor swift that, Jen :lol:

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

And when she realizes that she’s never going to get someone to cater to her like Don did, she’s going to be very sorry.

964 replies since 16/5/2020, 14:20   143431 views