Status
    we need to start a jen podcast asap whos in

2.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She loved the Rosses so much because they enabled allllll her neuroses, either because they're super sweet people or because they wanted to support Don. I think the loss of closeness with her in-laws will affect Jen the most. They've shown nothing but compassion and been nothing but accommodating to her for her entire adult life. Jill & Gravy are a lot more distant and cold.

3.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Suzanne talked to Jen like I talk to toddlers.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can see Don ending up with a pre baby Jen and not have any more children.

He seemed the happiest when he was the dotting daddy... whoops I mean husband.

He thrived on 'looking after' his princess, and I get the feeling this comes across in his tinder!

He wants to be the alfa with a very dependant partner who enjoys the same things.

Jen became a vegan and he couldnt please her with his cooking and it changed things, as did having children.

5.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FeistySnacker @ 18/5/2020, 03:38) 
    I can see Don ending up with a pre baby Jen and not have any more children.

He seemed the happiest when he was the dotting daddy... whoops I mean husband.

He thrived on 'looking after' his princess, and I get the feeling this comes across in his tinder!

He wants to be the alfa with a very dependant partner who enjoys the same things.

Jen became a vegan and he couldnt please her with his cooking and it changed things, as did having children.

Jen was completely jealous once the kids were born. She was no longer #1. She ruined the happy moments Don would have with the kids because she had become cold and distant with him long before. Any joy Don had she took it away from him. He couldn't even keep his meat in the fridge.

6.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    apparently Jen's parents taught her how to budget and that she'd need to work to earn the things she wanted. so they have that going for them. too bad that all went out the window once sweet Donald entered the picture

even after all of these years I feel like it's difficult to judge how they are. we really haven't seen much. the only thing I can confidently say about them is that Gravy seems to love attention and Jill does not :lol:

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe the gentleman from Tiffany's wife mysteriously vanished. Jen seemed to have a good rapport with him. He even gave Jill a Tiffany's chocolate bar.💘

Edited by ShiseidoCottonPad - 5/18/2020, 04:08 AM

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 5/18/2020, 01:27 AM) 
    I’ve said it before, I honestly think the “abuse” was him not bowing down and giving her everything she wanted. Perhaps calling her on her crap.

I agree! I don't like the way she throws around the term "abuse".
    To her, abuse is him not treating her like a princess.

9.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen is the boy who cried wolf. Hopefully she wasn’t a victim of abuse. With all of her bs though it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s real to only her.

10. Wants to tallk abt Jen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think her high school bf was just that. Her first love! Then she had that other guy who seemed to be snarky who was sitting on her in the pic. He being the abusive one .like verbally or controlling. I saw that pic and even his aura reeked of dickhead. . I think Don just have cheated online or something and finally just was like wtf...i can't have meat,you threw away years of my thought out and expensive presents because of someone that you watch online? I feel bad for both of them.Cons the dude that wrote her poems and daily advent gifts!!came home early from work to.peel her apples. No, he's not abusive.

I think he got caught online fiddling and Jens ok picture perfect view of marriage was forever stained and he had no chance.

11.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s especially irresponsible to now post his photos in her Instastories, after previously alluding to abuse in that relationship. Wtf is she thinking? Her captions on those stories seem to completely contract the abuse narrative. We’ll never know the truth, but we do know about Jen. Everything she’s said about him/this relationship seems to be entirely self-serving. She’s already started spinning a tale about Don and her marriage that is very different from the reality that she herself documented.

12. Wants to tallk abt Jen

User deleted

Maybe there are archived yearbooks online lol

13.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can’t see Don cheating... I just can’t. I can see him having expectations of her... as in normal contributions as a primary caretaker of their children and self proclaimed housewife. I can see her inability to cope with not being the center of his universe and having to actually do hard and selfless things like be a mother.

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Long time lurker of Marnie (found the bakery after the IG hair sob). Wandered this way when Marnie learned that mental breakdowns don’t belong on the internet and became boring. Jen and I are the same age and part of me felt badly for her but then CC’s hair sent me into a blind rage.
    I know a decent amount of women my age that have had a rough time growing up because we were feed the bs that we are “special”. Basic upper middle class midwestern princesses. Sometimes they come out on the other side with some resilience and self awareness. I think Jen lacks the ability to grow so she’ll behave like a “victim” and only listen to those that validate her “specialness”. Unfortunately the internet is full of people needing validation and they’ll play right into Jen’s delusion.

15.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait she’s posting pictures of the boyfriend who she alleged was the other half of an unhealthy relationship?? And I thought she was fiercely private, why is she posting pictures of somebody who didn’t ask to be exposed to so many people. Even though she didn’t mention his name how do you put somebody on your social media when you are essentially a public figure??

Also part of Jen’s problem is she has never been without a romantic partner since age 16. Basically 20 years.

I’m sure there are those who disagree with me but I think in general it is not good, for women especially, to go through ALL the most formative years (16-22/24) in a romantic relationship. How do you ever find out who you are that way?

ETA: I don’t mean that you shouldn’t date or have boyfriends or being low. I mean that that should be interspersed During that time frame, periods where you are not a long-term commitment romantic relationship.

964 replies since 16/5/2020, 14:20   143432 views