1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hqic2011 @ 22/5/2020, 02:43) 
    Don thinks a dollar is over-tipping.
    What a tightwad. lol

unless your a busty, dumb brunette who talks in baby talk then and only then will he make it rain

I could totally see him explaining it as the dollar being a very high percentage for the dollar amount they make or something ridiculous. Should one only tip change?

I wish I had seen the call for questions in the Q&A, I have things I need to know. What is her current running routine in terms of how many minutes she walks / runs? Is she even still running without the support of her personal trainer, chiropractor and physical therapist? Or has she started back with them? What shampoo is she using? Does she still have her daily coffee? Or is she back to tea, and if so which variety has she preferred? Ugh so many questions..

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 22/5/2020, 05:35) 
    She’s going to cut herself some slack. 7 years and nothing has changed.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2le5oIJExYI

Favorite part; Jen talks about how Julie “helps Winnie get her cards” for Christmas, birthday, MD, etc.

When she reads the Winnie the Pooh MD card from “Winnie” and says “Julie writes it too,”

Thanks for clarifying, Jen. I thought Winnie actually wrote the card. 😂

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As far as donating stuff right now - I live in Oklahoma and yesterday I dropped off many huge bags of clothes and shoes at the Salvation Army. The woman who helped us unload told me that all the men's clothes we took last week were already gone. I don't know about the rest of the country but we were able to donate ( and clear out--lol) so maybe she could check with places like that?

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (parrothead1 @ 22/5/2020, 11:47) 
    As far as donating stuff right now - I live in Oklahoma and yesterday I dropped off many huge bags of clothes and shoes at the Salvation Army. The woman who helped us unload told me that all the men's clothes we took last week were already gone. I don't know about the rest of the country but we were able to donate ( and clear out--lol) so maybe she could check with places like that?

In MA those places are still closed another 2 weeks, although they are open in bordering states of NH, ME & VT which all had much lower cases to begin with. NH is pretty much open for business (stores, restaurants etc) and their # of cases are seeing an uptick. MA had over 1100 new cases reported yesterday and >80 deaths. We are all so weary of this but the end does not seem in sight.

QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 22/5/2020, 08:22) 
    #Mood

Why is her forehead scrunched up like that in pretty much every picture?

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Does anybody else follow Dani Austin? She looks like a younger, slimmer trendy Jen who has made hair problems part of her brand. Maybe Jen could SWF her next lol but I’d still prefer it if she chooses Lauryn Evarts next.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Predictions for the q&a?

I predict 1 of 2 extremes: she will either completely ignore the move etc and answer questions about products or she will spill a lot of tea and show off how crazy she is (see recent vlogs).

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem with the 3 day edits is she can reconsider over and over and re-edit.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 22/5/2020, 13:30) 
    Does anybody else follow Dani Austin? She looks like a younger, slimmer trendy Jen who has made hair problems part of her brand. Maybe Jen could SWF her next lol but I’d still prefer it if she chooses Lauryn Evarts next.

Yeah, I used to like Dani Austin until she started to look unwell from not eating. I don't know if she has an eating disorder but it certainly looks like she skips meals a hell of a lot. Her hair loss content was interesting... I thought it was great that she was being open about it and enjoying trying on wigs, etc. But also there was a lot of speculation that her hair loss was due to malnourishment because she was so painfully thin. Also some people were crtical that it's okay for her because she can afford tons of expensive wigs while most women with hair loss can't. But at least she owned it and raised awareness.

9. Popppp

User deleted

QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 5/22/2020, 06:30 AM) 

I agree
    I mentioned earlier on a Jen Thread
    Dani is BRILLIANT accepting the hair loss AND promoting some amazing wigs
    Jen iswaayyyy too Lazy
    Nowadays its like she WANTS to look bad LOL

QUOTE (irishmiss @ 5/22/2020, 06:47 AM) 
    Predictions for the q&a?

I predict 1 of 2 extremes: she will either completely ignore the move etc and answer questions about products or she will spill a lot of tea and show off how crazy she is (see recent vlogs).

Q-"have I bought a new House"

A-I prefer to keep my journey in looking for a house, packing and moving with 2 kids during a Pandemic PRIVATE
    (says the moron who could REALLY grow her brand filming all that -LOL)

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Popppp,22/5/2020, 14:23 ?t=61703248&st=525#entry444842233]
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 5/22/2020, 06:30 AM) 
    Does anybody else follow Dani Austin? She looks like a younger, slimmer trendy Jen who has made hair problems part of her brand. Maybe Jen could SWF her next lol but

QUOTE (irishmiss @ 5/22/2020, 06:47 AM) 
    Predictions for the q&a?

Q-"have I bought a new House"

A-I prefer to keep my journey in looking for a house, packing and moving with 2 kids during a Pandemic PRIVATE
    (says the moron who could REALLY grow her brand filming all that -LOL)

The rational thing would be to (a) look presentable (b) say "yes we will probably be moving in the next few months, I have mixed feelings about it, yes it is happening a bit sooner than planned and I will share more about this journey as soon as I can (divorce finalized) "

This is crazy jen though so I dont think rational will be happening

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 22/5/2020, 09:56) 
    Its friday morning where I am and no private video in the playlist. Hopefully this doesn't mean shes not uploading the video. Its usually put up at 9am CT right?

I see it in her playlist. (I’m using my phone’s YT app.) The video is all the way at the bottom, private.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m sure she is filming moving content, but she won’t share it until an arbitrary date in the distant future.

13. Popppp
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 5/21/2020, 09:31 PM) 
    Ha! I forgot about this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWN66kkMt3o

awww....the Good Ole Days when Jen was FUN!!!

Drunk Jen is wayyyy funner than Pandemic Jen

:7043:

14.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pandemic Jen! :hearty-laugh:

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 22/5/2020, 14:31) 
    I’m sure she is filming moving content, but she won’t share it until an arbitrary date in the distant future.

She will claim that it’s for privacy reasons, probably.

936 replies since 19/5/2020, 17:11   146458 views