WeAreNeverEverGettingBackTogetherLikeDon Pt. 145

#newphonewhodis

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 5/21/2020, 08:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 21/5/2020, 20:06) 
    She was Phi Beta Kappa in college. I hope to hell she could write blog content. We’re not talking the great American novel

I'm guessing you haven't read her blog much. She writes exactly how she talks. Painfully verbose and essentially pointless.

She is actually OK at videos when she puts some effort in. Not amazing, but good enough for her niche.

Except that she has totally ignored proper lighting filming in that kitchen. I know her office is a mess we assume or packed up but at the least invest in a proper light (new gadget to buy!) for current videos. I just think she doesn't care right now. I have a feeling the only reason she is videoing or doing anything on IG is for social connection and head pats. Same reason I don't even think she bothers to look at her numbers. I don't think she cares to have sponsors either, financially, but jokes about having them so she has something in common with her youtube and IG influencer "friends"

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 5/21/2020, 02:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 5/21/2020, 08:11 PM) 
    I'm guessing you haven't read her blog much. She writes exactly how she talks. Painfully verbose and essentially pointless.

She is actually OK at videos when she puts some effort in. Not amazing, but good enough for her niche.

Except that she has totally ignored proper lighting filming in that kitchen. I know her office is a mess we assume or packed up but at the least invest in a proper light (new gadget to buy!) for current videos. I just think she doesn't care right now. I have a feeling the only reason she is videoing or doing anything on IG is for social connection and head pats. Same reason I don't even think she bothers to look at her numbers. I don't think she cares to have sponsors either, financially, but jokes about having them so she has something in common with her youtube and IG influencer "friends"

Oh, no, she has lights. She has the equipment. No, she doesn't give a shit right now.

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ffs where is the video for today. Or perhaps she regretted all the tea that she originally spilled, when she was all jazzed to answer questions and let things slip. Maybe she thought twice about the information she was giving away. Damn it.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 21/5/2020, 20:36) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 5/21/2020, 02:26 PM) 

Oh, no, she has lights. She has the equipment. No, she doesn't give a shit right now.

Agreed, she doesn't give a shit right now. Nothing Jen has produced recently is quality content. I would cut her some slack as I wouldn't want to be stuck at home all day with her children either, but she also continues to stress that this is her job.

If you go back a few years ago, her videos were decent. And she could really churn them out when she was motivated to do so, daily vlogging plus content on the other channels. Now she's way too caught up in self care and shitquotes to even brush her hair before filming.

Edited by Queen of Budgeting - 21/5/2020, 20:58

5.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No matter what skill set she thinks she has, she would never last in any job where she has to answer to anybody. She can’t/won’t adhere to her own self-imposed video schedule. And I can’t see Princess Jennifer Ross taking an entry level job, which is where she would have to start at 37 years old and having no real work experience. Even if she tried to start an organizing business (LOL), I imagine she would constantly make excuses about why she can’t get to the client’s house when scheduled. I woke up with anxiety/I’m having a heavy menstrual flow/I’m being gentle with myself because that’s important!

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Madmom @ 21/5/2020, 18:43) 
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 21/5/2020, 18:07) 
    I do something similar and I'm originally from California. I now live in Kansas and my friends laugh when I say Aldis instead of Aldi. :D
    I also say the before the freeway number. Like "You need to take the 10 freeway". Unless you are going to a certain part of town, then it's "You need to take the Santa Monica to get to Venice Beach."

My late aunt was Southern born and bred. Never left the South. She, too, put “S” at the end of store names.

Now I’m missing her. 😢. But with love.❤️

If there is no S, we add an S, if there is an S we remove the S and The has to be put in front of the word.

No Frills is The No Frill
    Dollarama is The Dollaramas

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GetDatAssOuttaDatHouse @ 21/5/2020, 20:48) 
    Ffs where is the video for today. Or perhaps she regretted all the tea that she originally spilled, when she was all jazzed to answer questions and let things slip. Maybe she thought twice about the information she was giving away. Damn it.

Are you crazy? A Thursday video is never going to happen. Tomorrow...Friday...is video day.
    And at least TWO! new threads day.

8.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen having a real job! :hearty-laugh:

That creature is useless.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg what day is it. Hahahaha..I am losing my mind..I thought it was Friday. God help me!!!!!!
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 21/5/2020, 21:37) 

Are you crazy? A Thursday video is never going to happen. Tomorrow...Friday...is video day.
    And at least TWO! new threads day.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

It’s Thursday - video day is Friday.

11.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If I didn't have a computer and phone to tell me what day it was, I'd be so lost. :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hahaha I am losing my mind. I need a day off, but to do what? Be at home?? Haha.
    Jennifer!! What does one do when they need a rumpus day off when they are quarantined?? Add that to your list of questions.

13.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I hope someone asks her in depth questions about tea so I can finally give up on life.

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 5/21/2020, 04:14 PM) 
    I hope someone asks her in depth questions about tea so I can finally give up on life.

this made me laugh; scared the cat.

15.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Can I just say from Michigan to you , we give directions on our hand because were shaped like a mitten and it will forever be KMARTSSSSS♡

936 replies since 19/5/2020, 17:11   146483 views