PretendingSheIsBrokeAndPerformativeWokeLikeJen Pt 146

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think when Jen said "Don chose to leave" in her video, she meant he chose to leave *instead of* making her leave
    Which makes sense, and again, I don't really think there is a lot of animosity going on between these two
    Fighting, to some extent, takes passion and they are passionless, milquetoast fruitloops

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 23/5/2020, 18:41) 
    Bakery got a shout out!

This person apparently doesn't understand that Jen will never take her kids or her life off the internet and actually give herself and her family some privacy. She could do that, of course. Just cut the internet off, only share in a private Facebook account like a normal person. But wait! Where would all the attention come from?! Despite being a useless Youtuber and barely sharing anything worth watching, she can't let go of it. She is addicted to it, and the drama that goes with it. If it was soooo difficult for her to manage her life with all the intrusion she would have quit years ago.

3.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen the poor single mama lives for the attention and the drama. No question or doubt about that.

No one who is truly private shares their children on the internet with complete strangers, like she does.

4. Popppp

User deleted

QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 5/23/2020, 11:41 AM) 
    Bakery got a shout out!

I'm sure Christina Teller isn't her real name
    :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

But hey Chrissy-such SAGE Advice:
    "Keep your kids off the internet"

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:5153:

The BIGGEST joke is all the pics of her kids the SCHOOL puts in FB AND IG!!!!!!!!!!
    Donny in rubber pants....come on, now
    NO WAY IN Hell my kids/spouses would allow that-or ANY pic

Edited by Popppp - 5/23/2020, 12:13 PM

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    May be an unpopular opinion and sorta off topic, but I actually don’t think dating and a second marriage will be hard for Jen despite her social anxiety. She has enough money I think she will honestly just pay a matchmaker to do the leg work, she will probably land someone in a similar social class, and that will be that.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 5/23/2020, 12:45 PM) 
    I'm confused why people think this is an "insider"
    There is nothing in that post that hasn't been said here or is just available info from her videos
    None of that "therapy" stuff that was said can be verified, so a person can say whatever they want, make it sound vaguely plausible and here we are, gullibly assuming it's from someone she knows

Yes, I agree. And wake me up when we're done talking about it. -_-

7.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (talkaboutit @ 5/23/2020, 12:11 PM) 
    May be an unpopular opinion and sorta off topic, but I actually don’t think dating and a second marriage will be hard for Jen despite her social anxiety. She has enough money I think she will honestly just pay a matchmaker to do the leg work, she will probably land someone in a similar social class, and that will be that.

Most men in her age bracket will have children and I can NOT see Jen wanting to step-parent someone else's children. She doesn't even want to parent her own most of the time!

8.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like how Jen confirmed she's moving, but no one here cares because we already knew. :snickering:

Everyone is speculating on a random YT comment and not on anything Jen said in the video.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 23/5/2020, 18:59) 
    I think when Jen said "Don chose to leave" in her video, she meant he chose to leave *instead of* making her leave
    Which makes sense, and again, I don't really think there is a lot of animosity going on between these two
    Fighting, to some extent, takes passion and they are passionless, milquetoast fruitloops

But I think there are probably a lot of passive-aggressive comments getting thrown around by both of them.

I think it does say something that, w/ 2 very young children, they were both apparently very willing to end their marriage.

I know marriages w/ young children involved end, &, sometimes, there are good reasons.

But, if they ended things just because Jen needed to be “untamed” & Don was tired of her craziness, then I think it’s sad, if they didn’t at least try to work things out.

10.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 5/23/2020, 12:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 23/5/2020, 18:59) 

But I think there are probably a lot of passive-aggressive comments getting thrown around by both of them.

I think it does say something that, w/ 2 very young children, they were both apparently very willing to end their marriage.

I know marriages w/ young children involved end, &, sometimes, there are good reasons.

But, if they ended things just because Jen needed to be “untamed” & Don was tired of her craziness, then I think it’s sad, if they didn’t at least try to work things out.

Unfortunately, working things out in Jenland is her getting everything that she wants. There is all take and no give on her part.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/5/2020, 19:18) 
    QUOTE (talkaboutit @ 5/23/2020, 12:11 PM) 

Most men in her age bracket will have children and I can NOT see Jen wanting to step-parent someone else's children. She doesn't even want to parent her own most of the time!

I could see her step parenting older children. Like pre-teens/teenagers.

12.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^ I sure can't see her step parenting a teenager with an attitude! LOL

13. Wants to Talk Abt Jen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Off topic Are there any threads for Kayla dawn cook or autumn beckman. Can't find .thanks xo

14.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think dating will be a disaster unless she can find an older man with money and either grown up kids or no kids. Other than that it would involve too much compromising. Jen isn't hot enough now to attract a rich batchelor. Any decent man she meets of her own age will inevitably have baggage, just like she does. And honestly I find it difficult imagining what sort of man would put up with the amount of shit that she spews when she isn't cute and pretty any more and has Two! kids in tow.

15.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (recoveringperfectionist @ 23/5/2020, 17:32) 
    Do you guys think feminist Jen would refuse alimony? If she does really feel like nothing was ever hers because it was alllll Don's money, would she refuse spousal support to start her new single MAMA journey?

IMG_4484

Please don't take the gif as snarking at you or your comment. :) Just the thought of Jen a) being a real feminist and b) refusing money, is funny.

She deserves alimony, it's the law and she should have it. No one is begrudging her getting what she is entitled to. It's her fake, poor old single mummy story she is trying sell that opens her up to much deserved criticism.

Jen is good at faffing but she excels at mooching off Don's money. So, she will accept everything she is entitled to and will even try to get more. She has no intention of working a single day in her life.

923 replies since 23/5/2020, 04:23   124043 views