PretendingSheIsBrokeAndPerformativeWokeLikeJen Pt 146

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A little behind but im not sure how Jen could lose herself after children when she never knew who she was to begin with.

Also I remember her therapist asking her to describe her marriage in one word and she said evolving and he said awesome. She is a pain in the ass.

2.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yetta and Popp (it won't let me tag), I watched the milk crying video. :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

I am sure everything I say has been said and analysed a million times already so I will keep it brief.

How on earth does one not know how the dairy industry produces their product at an industrial scale! Has Jen been living in America or under a rock all these years?

Her skin was so youthful and glowing compared to these days. Now I can't bear to look at it!

3.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 5/23/2020, 06:29 PM) 
    Yetta and Popp (it won't let me tag), I watched the milk crying video. :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

I am sure everything I say has been said and analysed a million times already so I will keep it brief.

How on earth does one not know how the dairy industry produces their product at an industrial scale! Has Jen been living in America or under a rock all these years?

Her skin was so youthful and glowing compared to these days. Now I can't bear to look at it!

Oh, zizizouzou isn't it AMAZINGLY CRAZY? We don't mind discussing that video for the 1,000th time with you!!!! :5153:

4. Popppp
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LateKate @ 24/5/2020, 01:13) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 22/5/2020, 22:36) 
    That shall be the Bakery secret code from now on... if, IRL, you suspect you’re with a fellow Baker, just ask “What is your favourite mug?” The answer to confirm your Baker status will be “My Breathe mug” :eusa_dance:

I love this idea!!! I’m dying to try it out. :lol:

Can you imagine the look on a stranger’s face if I ask them the question and they are not a Baker?

One of my followers messaged me and asked if I was a Baker😂
    She reads here but doesn’t post much

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 24/5/2020, 01:29) 

This video will never get old! Feel free to bring it up whenever you like.
    :hearty-laugh:

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 23/5/2020, 19:16) 
    I am a baker and I would most definitely give you a strange face :snickering:

Awwww. :(

7. Popppp
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Zizizou - it was at that point she made don put his dairy and meat in the garage fridge and cook for himself

We knew then that the marriage was over...

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 5/23/2020, 06:45 PM) 
    Zizizou - it was at that point she made don put his dairy and meat in the garage fridge and cook for himself

We knew then that the marriage was over...

Yeah, no man wants his meat brandished!

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    re: PPD/PPA
    Makes sense - I think if so it was an exacerbation of other underlying mental health issues that were present *way* before she had kids.

10.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cleavage check! Now let's cry about the plight of cows in the dairy industry. :5153:

11.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 5/23/2020, 04:53 PM) 
    Cleavage check! Now let's cry about the plight of cows in the dairy industry. :5153:

Think about the way she leaned way into the camera and said, "Buckle up!" and remember that this was sent to every one of her family members. lol

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 5/23/2020, 05:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 5/24/2020, 01:13 AM) 
    PostPartumDepression/Anxiety

Deal with it Jen, You have the resources and what the heck, other people do REAL stuff with their lives.

PPD ain't no joke.
    It's not a matter of just 'deal with it'

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/5/2020, 19:26) 
    ^^ I sure can't see her step parenting a teenager with an attitude! LOL

I would pay to see and hear about that. I step-parented before my own came along. It’s a completely thankless job, especially teens. In all cases, you shell out time, money, energy , etc. just like “real” mom, but she gets the hugs and kisses and thanks...as it should be, of course. But ole Jen cannot function with praise and headpats. Teens just don’t give out a lot of those, especially not to “not my real mom”.

14. "Yes‚ Dear"

User deleted

QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 5/24/2020, 02:16 AM) 
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 5/23/2020, 05:11 PM) 
    Deal with it Jen, You have the resources and what the heck, other people do REAL stuff with their lives.

PPD ain't no joke.
    It's not a matter of just 'deal with it'

So rich people who film themselves and behave as all is in order like Jen? What about that?

Not talking about limited means mothers who are suffering, truly struggling and again, not filming themselves.

Camera hams like Jen we are supposed to agonize over her dramatics?

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 23/5/2020, 19:55) 
    She says she recognizes her privilege, & she may in some abstract kinda way.

However, I don’t think she understands that it’s the “double-speak” that offends people & not her cushy lifestyle.

Just own it, Jen(nifer).

Your children’s dad is partnering w/ you to support your children, financially & in other ways as well. And that’s okay - but don’t try to identify w/ the single moms who ARE having to support their children completely by themselves.

You have not had to have any kind of outside employment & most likely will not need to ever find a job outside your home. And that’s okay - but don’t act like you’re solely financially responsible for your & your kids’ lives right now.

You at least acted like you were completely happy & satisfied w/ your life for the past 10 years. And that’s okay - but don’t try to rewrite history & act like you were stifled & imprisoned in the patriarchy until now.

Having 2 kids close together in age is tough, especially when they’re little, & it’s not always sunshine & rainbows. Missing them getting to be at their preschool for part of the day is understandable. And that’s okay - but don’t act like your heart is breaking every time they spend some time w/ their dad.

You lived in a McMansion w/ Don for years in a house that you both enjoyed, & you made the house your home. Now you’re ready to move to a new place. And that’s okay - but don’t like the house has only ever been just Don’s.

Understand that everything you’re enjoying right now - your home, your sweatshirts, your Whole Foods groceries, your Breathe mug, your children’s expensive Montessori education, your exclusive park, being able to move so easily - is a product of your marriage to a man who benefited from generational wealth. Before you were married, you benefited from your own upper middle class privilege.

You have not been tamed or socially conditioned to be anything other than what you became & what you are now. Everything has been your choice. And that’s okay.

People change & grow & evolve. It’s okay to be different today than who you were 10 years ago. But recognize how those years brought you to where you are today & stop trying to rewrite history.

You are not suddenly a struggling, single, feminist mother.

Omg. Yes. Just exactly, perfectly yes.

923 replies since 23/5/2020, 04:23   124043 views